New Chart New Start jan-feb testers (BaByDuSt!!)

:happydance:Twinkles so glad to see you on this thread
Praying for your BFP :dust:
BazzB THanks lol

BazzB yeah i agree with you wait to see if af shows. Cause all the - early test Bugs me lol. Its so hard tho not to pee on a stick. LOL I bought some frer today! Iv heard of so many women not showing up on a HPt and the only way they had it confirmed was by a blood test. Well My mom told me that she had to have a ultrasound with my brother and a bloodtest with me lol. Miss her wish she was around to talk to RIP Mom.

Babydust Babydust Babydust GRLS.. :)

happy friday everyone :)

whats new?

Hi Bazz:

Happy Friday! bfn this am.. but still unsure about o' date so waiting and seeing.. and hoping.. and praying! lol Technically I'm expecting AF today.. but temps are still up thank goodness.. so a little promising! But trying not to get my hopes up.

How are you? :hugs:

Im okay, my back is aching a little nothing too serious though.. according to FF my AF is due tomorrow.

Im okay, my back is aching a little nothing too serious though.. according to FF my AF is due tomorrow.

Praying our your bfp!!

Not sure if you've chimed in on my chart.. but any input?

Sorry for your back aches.. i actually had bad ones this month.. but it may because i've been a couch potato lately.. but one thing that's different is that i don't have sore bbs like usual.

My Ovulation Chart

i dont know much abiut charting, i just started since my MC. but your temp is still up and from what ive been told thats a good thing.!

Praying our your bfp!!

Sorry for your back aches.. i actually had bad ones this month.. but it may because i've been a couch potato lately.. but one thing that's different is that i don't have sore bbs like usual.

My Ovulation Chart

Wow your chart realy looks good. Im what you call a chart stalker lmao, thats all i do on fertilty friend is look at charts and Then look at mine and compare everymonth it gets stressful lol. Hopeing for your BFP soon.

Hey ladys if you dont mind me asking How old u are. Im fixn to turn 24 Dec10th

Ok so i dont know much about checking the cervix but if one of u grls have info id greatly apreciate it. Cause i tried to check mine and i felt a hard knot and so know im a little freaked. My temp droped :( I was realy hopeing it would stay up and that i had ovulated or something idk?? Guess this is a good thing I can get some more :sex: in befor i O :happydance: But the hard knot i feel makes me feel that somethings not right or That how it feels when its closed I hope not I want it to be open :growlmad:

We need chart stalkers cause even tho Iv seen alot i still have a hard time reading mine sometimes. Its always nice to have More eyes

Attachments

• jljdf.png
    jljdf.png
    18.9 KB · Views: 2
I know nothing About cervical position
I tried once and didn't have a clue lol

My temp is still up today

Praying our your bfp!!

My Ovulation Chart

Wow your chart realy looks good. Im what you call a chart stalker lmao, thats all i do on fertilty friend is look at charts and Then look at mine and compare everymonth it gets stressful lol. Hopeing for your BFP soon.

Thanks won't give up! Do you have input on when I o'd?? I'm so confused..

I'm a chart stalker tooooo!!

Praying our your bfp!!

My Ovulation Chart

Ok so what i think, Is your body geard up to o on CD19 But delayed and Od on CD 22 or 23. Cause as you can see you had a positive OPK on CD21 And CD22 So CD23 thats when your temp jumped up and Stayed up. So i would wait at least 4 more days to test cause it looks like you od a little latter (your chart is looking great) :)

ugh i should have never ate shrimp cause now i want to throw it up. I LOVE SHRIMP :shrug: Well hope it goes away cause i have :dishes::laundry::cake: to bake :flower:

Praying our your bfp!!

My Ovulation Chart

Ok so what i think, Is your body geard up to o on CD19 But delayed and Od on CD 22 or 23. Cause as you can see you had a positive OPK on CD21 And CD22 So CD23 thats when your temp jumped up and Stayed up. So i would wait at least 4 more days to test cause it looks like you od a little latter (your chart is looking great) :)

Thanks Wont give up!! I'm going to stay clear of the forums till next week! Have a great weekend!!

K k have a good weekend ;)
As for me cant get enough of the forums lol
Hopeing i catch that egg this time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4