New Choice - Evap Line? *new test.. possible line?*

lomelindi17

Mama to my 8 yr old and expecting #2
Reaction score
Hi! I just switched back to the pill last month after having the copper IUD for 2 years, so I'm being a little overly cautious about the chance that I could still have ovulated. I had a really weird cycle switching over to the pill, plus a small amount of blood every day for over a month after taking out the IUD. So I can't really say for sure that I had a period, but I think I did. However, a few days ago my breasts started hurting like crazy so I'm a little suspicious and took a Dollar Tree New Choice test. I can see a very very faint line, which appeared within the time limit, but I'm not sure if it's an evap line or not, it's so faint I can't tell if there is color or not. I'm not really sure what evap lines look like. I tried to enhance the photo a bit. I can see it if I look at the picture from an angle lol. Any opinions?

Attachments

• IMG_4738_2.jpg
    IMG_4738_2.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 282
  • IMG_4738.jpg
    IMG_4738.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 237
I would try a different tests, those dollar store tests always seem to give me some kind of a line, I only use them because their cheap and if I see something that looks like it may have color I just use a better test. Good Luck.

i think i see a line on the first test..not so much on the second pic:shrug:

Can't tell if it has colour hun, can you get a different test? xx

my tweak off first pic..line is pink, straight, no smudge, and where is should be..I think you are pregg...gl and congrats!

newch.jpg
:hugs:

wow thanks asibling so much for tweaking it, i appreciate it! i think i will take a frer tmrw morning.. eek so nervous!

frer is the way to go! yOU ARE WELCOME! Please keep us updated! GL!:flower:

well i went and bought some tests, took an Answer Early Result this afternoon but i don't think i can see anything on it. the second pic might have been after 10 mins though since i was staring at it for so long lol. anyone else see anything? I'm still going to take a frer in the morning but i'm just being crazy i guess lol. so nerve wracking!! :dohh:

Attachments

• IMG_4744.jpg
    IMG_4744.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_4756.jpg
    IMG_4756.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 172
I had a 62 day cycle this months and took ALOT of $ tree test(see my threads) and they gave me some NASTY evaps. Hoping that is not the case for you but be VERY careful. GL and FX'd for you!!!!!!!!!

im sorry hun :( they both look negative to me ....best of luck x

Thanks everyone for looking at them, I took three tests this morning and they were all definitely negative, so I guess that first new choice was a weird evap. I did another of those today just to try and it looks like it did the same thing to me, while the frer and answer were definitely bfn. I'll probably try it again in a week or so just to make sure though. thanks again!! xx

i did get a weird line on the frer this morning, but i assumed it was just an antibody line.. it looked white to me. any opinions on that? i've seen a few people saying they are getting lines like that on the frer lately, anyone have experience with this? how did it turn out?

Attachments

• IMG_4762.jpg
    IMG_4762.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 123
Yeah, I have had a lot of see through lines and pink lines after the limit, once I had a pink line within 2 mins. I think I've just had some bad experiences with frer but I can definitely see a line on yours so Fx'd it will turn into a beautiful :bfp:

thanks! i'm not trying to have kids yet but if it happens i'd think i'd be psyched! i am not sure what's going on right now, i can't shake the thought that something's up, but i have no idea what's going on with my cycle since this is only my 2nd month on the pill and everythings out of whack. symptoms could be just from that. i keep taking tests and seeing really faint faint lines, but I don't know if i'm just going crazy and seeing things or what! here's a frer from today, i swear i can see something in there, but who knows i'm probably imagining it lol!

Attachments

• IMG_4787_2.jpg
    IMG_4787_2.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 80
I think all your frer's look negative to me hun sorry. Hope you get some answers soon. xx

I can see a v faint line on the last one it looks like it has some color to me too hope it gets darker for you :)

I think i can see a vvvfaint line on that test good luck fx xx

Looks like a faint line hun in saying that I see a second line on all hpt hahahaha

haha yeah it's starting to look that way, i see a line on everything lol! i feel a little better now that other people see something on it too though, i don't feel so crazy! so thank you guys!! :flower: ..but i'm soo impatient haha. i guess i'll find out for sure soon enough. Symptoms are still making me suspicious even though the tests aren't giving me much.

I'm kinda surprised at myself though, it's not really a good time for me to have a baby right now, with my crazy job and my bf's schedule, plus the fact that we've only been together for 8 months and we don't even live together yet. We both want kids (I said 3 and he said 4 so that's a good sign!), and we're crazy about each other, but we'd like to be settled and have a home and some land before we delve into the family thing. But it's amazing how quickly the idea of it grows on you, and all those reasons why I wouldn't want to get pregnant yet just kinda go out the window. I'm surprised at how I find myself hoping it's positive.. a week ago I would have felt a lot different. Womanhood is crazy sometimes i guess! In such a good way though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->