New Choice - Evap Line? *new test.. possible line?*

yep babies do that too us all :)
I say the sooner the better :) good luck chick keep us posted:)

I saw a faint line on the FRER! My FRERs were really, really light when I was testing early. Took a lot of time for them to get darker. fx for you!

haha why do they have to be so stinkin cute?! :laugh2:

hmm reallyyy.. I'm almost starting to get convinced now haha. I bought a bunch of dollar tests yesterday bc i know my obsessiveness is just going to continue lol, took one this morning and couldn't see anything on it, then looked at it a few hours later and theres a nice thick line on it, must be an evap though, can't tell if there's any color to it. enough to continue driving me crazy though!

congrats on your new pregnancies dreamer and misk!! exciting!! :)

Here is a link to my dollar tree test that turned out to be an evap. I think that may be what yours is, in my opinion. I don't want to burst a bubble and it could be the start of a BFP, but it looks alot like most of my evaps on the dollar tree ones. I have had three positives on dollar tree tests and they have all been pink right from the start no matter how faint of a line and yours looks a little gray. Good luck though and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
And womanhood is crazy! Even when I was trying NOT to be pregnant, like 3 months after my third baby was born (not a good time to be pg :)) we had a condom break, I still wound up being disappointed when all 20 test I took said BFN haha

https://www.canyouseealine.com/view_home_pregnancy_test.php?testID=12461

thanks colleen, that is a nasty evap you had! you're right, it looks a lot like my first test too. Right now even though i keep seeing faint things on the tests, i think they are probably just antibody lines or evaps and it's probably too early anyway. but i'm still suspicious so i'm gonna keep testing and see what happens. thanks for the input! greatly appreciated! :)

Ooog exciting! when did you say your af was due..? (or didn't you say...?) Now I feel like I see a little something. I used a lot of frers this time...The first lot I think looked a bit like yours, but even lighter, and I obv disregarded them as neg as they looked pretty white to me...but I took more just a few days later, and obvious bfp. So went back to others and looked and thought hmm....maybe that was the very very beginning of it...! I hope so for you. Know exactly what you mean about the idea growing on you sooo quickly, all other things that seemed like major obstructions just seem unimportant suddenly.

i kinda hope so too fuchsia! i really have no idea when af is coming, my cycles are totally screwed up from starting the pill. i haven't been very regular the last 2 years bc of the iud, but lately they were around 30-32 days. then last month (1st month on the pill) it was 22 days.. figure that one out lol. when i used to be on the pill years ago, it was perfectly aligned with the pill packs, so if i go by that it should come on the 14th. but who knows what it will do this month! the only thing i really have to go on is when we bd'd, and then my breasts got suddenly huge and painful a couple days later, and then i had some pink cm at 5 days later. obv that's pretty early so i don't know if they could be preg symptoms or just hormones trying to get settled, or just a little blood from sex or what. but my breasts still hurt 8 days later which is very weird for me, and yesterday i had some pretty bad nausea which could have been from taking vitamins but that doesn't usually happen to me so i don't know. today would be day 10 after bd'ing, so it's def really early. waiting is soo much fun! :headspin:

soooo still having symptoms, boobs still hurting and i have an intense hatred for bras at the moment lol...sunday i had pain in my lower left side abdomen, like where my ovaries are, as well as the same spot on my back, all afternoon and evening. perhaps implantation cramping??? kind of like a cramp but not the same as my af cramps.

and i've had dry skin on my face (um its summer..? not normal for me), and last night my legs were swollen or something, had to put on stretchy pants because the jeans were hurting me, and my left leg/knee was throbbing all evening, no idea why, very random. dreaming a lot, sleeping fitfully, had weird nausea one day briefly.. lots of little things.

so i've been testing every day fmu with dollar tree tests, not seeing anything. i think i would have dropped it except my breasts still hurt, so that keeps making me wonder. i ordered some 10 miu IC's, hopefully they'll be here tmrw so i can continue with my insanity!! :) but here is today's test... i see a line, it's so faint though and only comes out in one of the pics. by now i feel totally ridiculous for examining all these sticks so closely lol but that's why we have this forum so we don't drive our significant others and moms and best friends crazy right? haha.

anyone see it? thanks ladies!! :-D

Attachments

• IMG_4886.jpg
    IMG_4886.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 98
here's the negative.. eh i dunno it looks about the same as my first new choice test. maybe just another evap. hate those!!

Attachments

• 130748929597143.jpg
    130748929597143.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 48
Idk, I don't think that looks like an evap, it looks like it has color to me. How many dpo are you? 12? That's about when I got my first faint BFPs on the dollar tests. GL!

hm i hope! i have no idea how many dpo. if those cramps on the 5th were implantation, then id be 2 days in, so that would make sense.. eek i cant wait to test tmrw lol!

anybody else see anything? really looking for some opinions because i can't make up my mind what i'm seeing! I'm waiting for my IC's to come in the mail to test again, hoping hey come today!

im sure i can see a faint line hun, got everything crossed for u xx

I'm pretty sure I see a good line there, FRER time!

:( i did two 10 miu IC's this afternoon and got big fat nuthin's as far as i can tell. so weird!!! on one of the pics though it looks like theres a pink smudge, so i dont know what that is. I couldn't see anything irl, but my eyes are kinda blurry from working in the sun all day. what do you ladies think??? i would have thought a 10 miu test would pick up something way better than a dollar tree one, so i don't get it.

Attachments

• IMG_4904.jpg
    IMG_4904.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 61
also the pics were probably taken a bit after the time limit, probably at about 15 mins. i did one of them 4 mins later than the other too.

here i cropped and enhanced it if that helps.. i'm starting to see something now if i tilt the screen, but i dont know if it's valid since it was over the time limit..

Attachments

• IMG_4904_2.jpg
    IMG_4904_2.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 42

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583