New Choice Preg. Test Evaps? Pics

VanillaSugar

LTTC after 2 Losses
Reaction score
Very annoyed right now. Well not annoyed, perhaps just perplexed. I've never had evap lines before with pregnancy tests, so I'm not sure what to expect. Me and hubby have been trying to wrap our heads around this since about 7DPO, when I started testing.

In the course of the past 2 weeks, I've taken cheap-o "New Choice" brand pregnancy tests, First Response, and ClearBlue Digi's. I ended up throwing away most of the New Choice ones because I believe the evap lines are too strong. But I did save three, to get opinions on this brand.

I've read a lot of positive things about New Choice, but here and there I find posts like mine that never quite caught on, so I'm hoping here someone will have a first hand experience of this phenomena. After all, I was told that evap lines are not supposed to have color, and these are very purple, but very thin.

Test on the right with pink smudges is someone who has absolutely no chance of being pregnant. Mine are on the right and are from 11 and 12 DPO.

Also sorry in advanced for messy sink my cat thinks it is a bed.

https://i68.tinypic.com/fwr6mt.jpg

I've taken one more New Choice this morning. I'm on Cycle day 28, and AF is due today. I neither feel pregnant, or like I'm about to start my period. I'll update with the test from today, later.

Important note, I am on clomid 50mg this cycle.

Those look way too dark to be an evap, honestly. I hope this is it for you! Gl! Fx'd!

What did this morning's look like? Those lines are very dark but yes very thin... The one test done by the person who cant be pregnant has what looks like an evap line but yours are so dark. It's baffling, they look positive.

I've been taking those tests too but I haven't had anything that dark. Good luck!

They look like awful tests, the dye hasnt even moved across properly.

The tests from today are quite clear, as were the other First Response and Clear Blue's I took on Cycle days 12 and 13.
https://s32.postimg.org/n8b5225d1/13174097_10207426896043983_8105114198182026254_n.jpg

I will probably not buy the New Choice brand again for this reason. I also saw another post on a different forum, saying that this company has had issues in the past with mislabeling their products, and sending out OPK's in the place of pregnancy tests by mistake, causing quite an uproar from TTCers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->