New Cravings

I have 2 full cartons if they would stay good I would mail them to u they just waste here unless dh fixes them. I cant stand eggs or the smell now lol.

The bad thing is I have already had a sandwich for lunch but the craving for them are still strong.

McChicken Sandwich and Chicken Nuggets with spicy buffalo sauce and hot mustard sauce....

I believe I may be having a boy due to the old tales that say if you crave this its this and vice versa.

I have always loved hot spicy foods and such..but I also have a huge sweet tooth and now I can't stand the sight of sweets or anyone talking about them. Ice cream, cakes, candy are no goes for me at the moment. The only things sweet I crave is Ice tea or and Ale8...for those that don't know Ale8 is a pop from Kentucky and its like a ginger Ale with a kick and more caffeine than a cup of coffee.

Is the craving thing true??? Like if its a boy you crave more savery bland or spicy chip type foods and if its a girl all you crave is sweets???

Just wondering alittle fun to see if the theory even come close. haha.

:haha: All I ever want is mcchickens and nuggets! But its not true first half of my pregnancy and kinda still now all I wanted was sweets and salts lol! I just got on the bbq kick at 25 weeks. and Im having a boy.

McChicken Sandwich and Chicken Nuggets with spicy buffalo sauce and hot mustard sauce....

I believe I may be having a boy due to the old tales that say if you crave this its this and vice versa.

I have always loved hot spicy foods and such..but I also have a huge sweet tooth and now I can't stand the sight of sweets or anyone talking about them. Ice cream, cakes, candy are no goes for me at the moment. The only things sweet I crave is Ice tea or and Ale8...for those that don't know Ale8 is a pop from Kentucky and its like a ginger Ale with a kick and more caffeine than a cup of coffee.

Is the craving thing true??? Like if its a boy you crave more savery bland or spicy chip type foods and if its a girl all you crave is sweets???

:haha: All I ever want is mcchickens and nuggets! But its not true first half of my pregnancy and kinda still now all I wanted was sweets and salts lol! I just got on the bbq kick at 25 weeks. and Im having a boy.

From the time I got pregnant I have been craving anything to do with chicken. First it was the Chicken Burrito from Taco Bell and now mcchickens and nuggets. I have off the wall cravings that are like fruits or weird sandwich combos like a tomato sandwich cheese tomato with miracle whip or my chip sandwich which is bbq or cheddar chips with cheese pickles and miracle whip.

The only sweet craves I get are fruit and pop.

I will be happy with whatever God blesses me with. My personal preference would be a girl but my dh wants a boy.

French fries are my favorite food. I'd crave them even before I got pregnant. And I love chicken nuggets- and chicken sandwiches. Anything fried right now really! My excuse is that I'm pregnant and live in the south so we're supposed to fry everything. I haven't really been craving sweets. I've been wanting a lot of Mexican food. I don't know the gender yet. But I find out next week so....

From the time I got pregnant I have been craving anything to do with chicken. First it was the Chicken Burrito from Taco Bell and now mcchickens and nuggets. I have off the wall cravings that are like fruits or weird sandwich combos like a tomato sandwich cheese tomato with miracle whip or my chip sandwich which is bbq or cheddar chips with cheese pickles and miracle whip.

I will be happy with whatever God blesses me with. My personal preference would be a girl but my dh wants a boy.

:haha: My OH Lovesss tomato and cheese for som reason. Cravings have something your lacking in nutrition sooo inndulge sparingly :flower: (I probably shouldn't admit this but I drink alot of soda still but Inbetween Ill drink a bottle of water lol)

:haha: My OH Lovesss tomato and cheese for som reason. Cravings have something your lacking in nutrition sooo inndulge sparingly :flower: (I probably shouldn't admit this but I drink alot of soda still but Inbetween Ill drink a bottle of water lol)

I know my dr. said it was probably my body craving some sort of protein. I have been taking my prenatals and I drink plenty of water and eat right I just need that extra chicken sandwich haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->