**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Prayers for Sheryl. And glad to hear everybody's doing well.

I've been missing our Anne too. Wondering if she was just more upset than she let on about not coming back from vacation with a BFP. Maybe she needs a little time and space. Plenty of hugs and good wishes waiting here for her when she returns.

I'm trying to emotionally gear myself up for DH to go away in a week. Normally I don't mind some alone time, but being PG I've been a bit needy and am already feeling lonely just thinking about him being overseas for a week. What a sad sack.. I know! Am planning to stay busy with house projects and such, hoping the time flies by and then he's home again safe and sound and my little family is back together again.

I totally understand. My DH went away for one night last week down to North Carolina, and I was so upset that he was gone that I stayed at my mom's place for the night. I never do that!! I lived alone for a long time and loved it when I did. I just didn't want to be alone and pregnant...

So I was at the grocery store and there were NO spots close by. Its a corner market (so the parking lot is diagonal to it) and its extremely windy and I didn't feel like parking way out in the boonies. There were about 10 empty mothers parking spots, so I totally pooched my stomach out and waddled into the store. I have some extra belly weight but I've always been able to pooch my stomach and look pregnant, even since I was about 10 years old! haha!

How awful am I? :p

hahahahaha that's awesome :)
I totally forgot that I could use those now!!!
Now I need to find one!

I totally understand. My DH went away for one night last week down to North Carolina, and I was so upset that he was gone that I stayed at my mom's place for the night. I never do that!! I lived alone for a long time and loved it when I did. I just didn't want to be alone and pregnant...

That's funny, I was the opposite this week....
Normally I don't like when hubby isn't home even if for only about 36 hrs!
So usually, I end up sleeping in the guest room with all THREE dogs :) it's the only bed we allow them on.

But this week, hubby was gone from Tuesday am to Wednesday pm and I was totally fine. Kept busy on the laptop w/ the non-profit I volunteer with & then tv/sleep (alone this time, no dogs!)!:happydance:

It probably helped that I got like 4 hrs of sleep the night before :)

Ooooo Liz! You're almost 20 weeks! Happy almost halfway point! Feeling any movement or having any new symptoms?

Anne????

Sheryl, hope he does well.

Oh, and ladies, you have to watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JmA2ClUvUY

Ooooo Liz! You're almost 20 weeks! Happy almost halfway point! Feeling any movement or having any new symptoms?

I thought I felt something in the middle below my belly button a few days ago, like a flutter..
then nothing....

then sometimes I think I feel little tingles to the left or above my belly button but I think that's too high to be the baby... so I'm honestly not sure :)

Hubby insists HE'S felt stuff on my belly a few nights ago.. but I'm suspicious if that was all in his head or just my tummy "doing stuff" since I couldn't feel it from the inside... :haha:

Liz, I can't wait for your next scan!! I thnk it's a boy :)

So, there's so many mixed messages... When is the first trimester over??

I can't wait either!!!! Hence why I even made myself an ultrasound ticker!!!!!!!!!! hahaha

That means one more week for me in this sucky trimester!!

Elliot and Liz, what were your baby's heart rates at the nuchal scan??

Liz, that video cracks me up! There is one where its "translated" and the kids are arguing about politics. It TOTALLY reminds me of seeing people on the news argue! haha!

I keep reading over this, and it cracks me up every time!

https://failbook.failblog.org/2011/04/07/funny-facebook-fails-dr-mix-a-lot-phd/

If you can't open a link (its work friendly) but basically it says....

"When a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face you get vital evolutionary information that acts as a fairly accurate indicator of overall health"

"My homeboys tried to warn me, but that butt you got makes me so confident of your current well-being and future child rearing potential"

**My fave**
"My anaconda don't want none unless you have a high likelihood of producing healthy offspring with a minimal chance of genetic disabilities, Hun!"

There is a new place opening here this month that offers inexpensive 2D, 3D and 4D scans. My first 2D scan would only be $50, $60 after in April and then it goes up to $80 until I am 17 weeks. Much cheaper than the doctors office I am sure. It's run by a couple that has 6 kids and they have certified techs so I am not sure if there is a downside.

I keep reading over this, and it cracks me up every time!

https://failbook.failblog.org/2011/04/07/funny-facebook-fails-dr-mix-a-lot-phd/

If you can't open a link (its work friendly) but basically it says....

"When a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face you get vital evolutionary information that acts as a fairly accurate indicator of overall health"

"My homeboys tried to warn me, but that butt you got makes me so confident of your current well-being and future child rearing potential"

**My fave**
"My anaconda don't want none unless you have a high likelihood of producing healthy offspring with a minimal chance of genetic disabilities, Hun!"
My hubby & his sister LOVE that song. ahahahahahahaa

We made some serious progress on emptying out our office today. :happydance:

Attachments

• 2011-04-09_16-20-02_281.jpg
    2011-04-09_16-20-02_281.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads