**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

I also read on the shelters website that their adoption fees are only $18! Which its because they are a high kill shelter, they only have 5 dog runs and its for the whole county :cry:

hi ladies!! how do i post my stuff from daisy path on here.. I thought in my "signature" but didnt work?? any pointers?

You may need to have a few more posts. If you scroll to the bottom of where you are seeing your signature you can see what permissions you currently have. I know there are some things you have to have 10 posts for.

Sheryl, wow, you are 7 weeks already!! I feel like you just announced!!

I know! It's been 3 weeks since we found out.

Lovin' my little blueberry!

Does anybody know where Anne is?? I'm getting concerned about her...

Just got my nuchal results... 1 in 10,000 risk, so I'm happy with that!!

Gotta love when I go to my ear nose and throat appointment and they share a waiting room with an obgyn and I'm surrounded by pregnant ladies :(

Sorry, honey. It will be you one of these days. I'm surprised that obgyn does that, though, considering pregnant women shouldn't be exposed to too many germs.

You may need to have a few more posts. If you scroll to the bottom of where you are seeing your signature you can see what permissions you currently have. I know there are some things you have to have 10 posts for.

Sheryl's right. you don't get to have a working siggy til you post more so type away!!

So I was at the grocery store and there were NO spots close by. Its a corner market (so the parking lot is diagonal to it) and its extremely windy and I didn't feel like parking way out in the boonies. There were about 10 empty mothers parking spots, so I totally pooched my stomach out and waddled into the store. I have some extra belly weight but I've always been able to pooch my stomach and look pregnant, even since I was about 10 years old! haha!

How awful am I? :p

What is a mother parking spot?? They have that??

Its like a handicapped spot but its for pregnant women or parents with very small children (babies and toddlers). No tags required, just roll out pregnant or with a baby lol.

I've seen them at Krogers but our Marsh's have them (but thats a local grocery store). I've seen them at other places too though.

I parked at CVS in one a few weeks ago when my feet were hurting.

Hey ladies,

I hope all is well with everyone. It has been a little quiet here.

Where is Annie? I hope she is okay.

Mega-prayers needed for DH and I. He left at 5 this morning to go to Mobile, Alabama to take his certification test. This trip is costing about $1000 with test fees and does not guarantee a job. He is pretty dismal about being able to get any of the jobs he applied for and it looking at sales type jobs that he may be able to get.

And I cried on my way to work this morning b/c I missed him so much already. He is coming home tomorrow night.

Mega-prayers needed for DH and I. He left at 5 this morning to go to Mobile, Alabama to take his certification test. This trip is costing about $1000 with test fees and does not guarantee a job. He is pretty dismal about being able to get any of the jobs he applied for and it looking at sales type jobs that he may be able to get.

And I cried on my way to work this morning b/c I missed him so much already. He is coming home tomorrow night.

Praying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->