**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

You click on New Thread at the top of the listing of posts.

Hello ladies,

Heather, I can wait to see the finish bathroom.

Elliot, so about the snow. You should come to Texas it is nice and Sunny.

Afm, today is CD1 for some reason I am excited about this cycle. I just know it will a good one.

Hey girls, anybody have some good home remedies for back aches that are radiating up to the head and giving headaches?? I had this very bad migraine all day on Saturday, it was one of worst ones I had ever had, and we had to cancel our weekend plans to go to the Poconos for one night. I felt better yeterday, and then last night my back became this total knot, and even though DH kept massaging it and massaging it, nothing was working. Tylenol doesn't work, stretching doesn't work, hot shower doesn't work... Any suggestions for me?? It's so painful!!

Elliot, yaaaaay for getting taxes out -- We're doing ours this week... That's amazing that you feel some movement. What does it feel like??

That's amazing that you feel some movement. What does it feel like??

Sorry, but I don't have any great backache remedies TL. When I got a bad one a while ago I just tries to baby it, lay around a lot with a blanket rolled up behind my lower back for support, and sleep with a pillow or something between my knees.

As far as movement... LO moves all the time now. So much fun! :happydance: The feeling varies a lot. When I first started feeling it I would describe it as little bubbles popping under my skin down low, or like someone was poking me with their finger from the inside instead of the outside. Now it sometimes feels like big swooshes in pressure... like all of a sudden there's something pushing against the inside of my belly and then moving over to the other (you know like when a whale's back crests above the water? I feel like LO is pushing against my belly just like that).

And sometimes I feel like LO must be kicking be in the guts, 'cause I'll feel sharp, brief pressure on my bladder. I think LO has even had the hiccups a few times, cause I've had little rythmic tapping sensations in one spot in my belly. I can usually feel it from the outside now, unless the kicking is toward my back, and DH gets to feel it a lot too. He got a big kick the other day 'cause he had his hand on my belly while I was napping and said LO was throwing a major party and he couldn't believe it didn't wake me up.

Anyway... blah, blah, blah... I could go on about LO moving forever. Never gets old for me.... just magical. :cloud9:

TL, the worst thing you can do for a bachache is lay around on a heat pad. You should move around as much as possible and stretch the muscles and keep them from spasming. When you need a break from moving around, then rest with a heat pad.

Thank you, girls!!

Elliot, that sounds amazing!! Can't wait to feel all of that. I think that will be the best part of being pregnant. Definitely.

Can I ask something, which I probably should already know?? What's the thing sticking up at the bottom of the baby??

At the time of the scan, I thought these were legs, since they were moving around, but I'm now starting to wonder if it's the umbilical cord or even the nub... Can somebody please tell me??

Attachments

• baby nuchal scan.jpg
    baby nuchal scan.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 5
Can I ask something, which I probably should already know?? What's the thing sticking up at the bottom of the baby??

At the time of the scan, I thought these were legs, since they were moving around, but I'm now starting to wonder if it's the umbilical cord or even the nub... Can somebody please tell me??

TL, at this point it could be either one of them. It kind of looks like the cord but I could be wrong.

Looks like the cord to me. The nub would be sticking more straight out and not up. The theory is that if its a boy it will be up slightly, but not that much :haha:

https://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c3/liz_legend/timelapsedtummy-Copy-1.jpg

Wow Liz, you're bump looks like it's really moving upward... do you feel a difference? Looking great girl!

Elliot, tomorrow your baby can hear!! I think that's what happens at 24 weeks...

Elliot, tomorrow your baby can hear!! I think that's what happens at 24 weeks...

Aren't those little milestones fun TL? I'd read somewhere that LO could already hear by now, but there's probably a different range for different babies, right? My mum and my DH have both been talking into my belly a lot already, so if LO can hear he or she is getting an earfull! :haha:

The big milestone I'm looking forward to tomorrow is V-day! :happydance: Somehow feels like a big deal knowing that LO could probably survive outside my belly if an emergency came up and we needed to get him or her out right away.

Which milestones are you counting down to?

I'm counting down to our next scan, which is week 20, so I can see the baby again, but I think that I just look forward to every Wednesday, when I enter a new week and there's something else to read about that's happening in that week. I feel like even hair growing is great!!

Liz, your bump shrunk again! lol.

I know! WTF!

It's like the forever shrinking bump!!! :haha:

So, hubby manages a restaurant so I know about 90% of his staff.

One of his Waitresses (who has no tact or filter) saw me yesterday and congratulated me on our pregnancy and then asked how many pounds I had put on so far,

"Like how much in total so far? 15, 20 lbs??"

Try THREE LADY! :growlmad: :growlmad:

What is wrong with people?? She should know better!!

I think I've fallen in love Ladies.

Long story short, my boxer went to live with my mom for awhile since our house was a little crazy and we have 3 min pins. Well I want him back, and they don't want to give him back. They LOVE him so much, and I know he loves them. But I'm kind of pissed because its like, he's still MY dog. So I was searching around thinking if I can find a REPLACEMENT for them, maybe they will go for it?

Well I'm in love with this guy. I know nothing about him, I just see the picture and love. I did the exact same thing with Koby (my boxer). Saw pics of lots of boxers online, but his just drew me in. And I'm having the same thing with this boxer. Dh thinks I'm crazy. :haha:

https://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/18867574

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->