**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

I definately think the nursery should be somewhat on the cutesy side. :( It's weird to think of a nursery having such a realistic mural. But with all that color on the wall you really don't need the comforter to brighten up the room you could just find plain accessories and sheets.

Yeah I'd go with plain bedding of colors to match if I did a realistic mural.

But I'm liking the cutsey mural now lol. Which I'm glad because I agree, I felt like the room should be cutsey! But I just didn't like any of it lol.

The only thing i don't like which I would like her to change would be to not make the animals look like they are floating in mid air :haha: Throw some grass in there, maybe some rocks to perch on, etc.

I just hope whatever I do looks alright. most of these people have MASSIVE rooms as she does good work, so she's kind of pricey. So usually only rich people get them.

I know she'll do it for free, if i pay for anything it would just be supplies (but I doubt my dad will let me pay for anything for his grand baby giving to him by his baby girl!, hehe)

But anyway, I just hope that my smaller 10x10 room will look just as good. I wish the rooms were a tad bigger, but I guess they are pretty average. And at least i have two of them! And our room is massive (massive to me anyway) at 18x14. Plus we have a nice sized I believe 10x14 family room between all the bedrooms so there wouldn't be a need to have bulky toys in the rooms. It will be just furniture in there.

Since were on the subject of baby themes, what can you girls think of for a boys theme?

My dad being all impatient is curious what I would want as a mural. I said a butterfly garden for a girl, but I don't know about a boy?

I don't like cartoons or cartoonish looking animals. I like nature ideas as well for a boy. But everything that pops in my head is all girly! I told my dad I'm going to end up with all boys because I like the girl things so much lol.

What about something to do with retro looking planes?

You know how I've been taking those bump pics in the exact same spot for weeks and weeks?

Well, I have a problem now. We're painting!!!!!
So now that wood panel is gone (to the basement) and the wall is a different color!

Grrr. After being so proud that I gained the 3 pounds back I have lost 5 more since and am down 15 total. And I am eating. I found 4 new recipes I want to try so I am getting ready to go to the store to get ingredients. I can't decide which lucky recipe I will try tonight. (All from pillsbury.com)

Garlic Roasted Chicken and Potatoes
Baked Chicken and Rice
Grands! Taco Melts
Oven-Baked Chicken Nuggets and French Fries

Have the taco melts. I have been in a real Mexican mood lately. Had the best burrito yesterday.

I decided to do the nuggets today b/c I think it will be easy to put in the oven and forget. Have some prep work first though.

Sheryl, love the Sophia (Dragonflies) room that you sent the most -- So cute!!

So I just got back from the public pool. Thought it would take my mind off of the whole TTC/lack of period thing...but nope! Too many kids!

But then I met Gary and Leah from Teen Mom and the ADORABLE Ms. Leah just made things worse! Ugh she's even cuter in person!

One of my best friends just found out she is pregnant! Woo hoo! Now just one more friend trying to convince her husband to get her tubal ligation reversed to have #3 and everybody who was trying (except stubborn SIL) is pregnant.

So I just got back from the public pool. Thought it would take my mind off of the whole TTC/lack of period thing...but nope! Too many kids!

But then I met Gary and Leah from Teen Mom and the ADORABLE Ms. Leah just made things worse! Ugh she's even cuter in person!

You ran into people from Teen Mom at the pool? Awesome!

You ran into people from Teen Mom at the pool? Awesome!

Yeah, Gary was there with Leah and a few friends. They wern't filming or anything. I was such a dork and said I watched his show, and then said Hi to Leah who was splashing in the water.

Crazy that you would recognize them like that. You must have watched a lot more of the show than I did.

Oh I forgot about this mural. She's done a few like this where the animals look like they are coming out of the frame. The kids she's done this for ADORE it as they think that the animals are their friends coming to play :cloud9:

https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/29911_128041150552527_127873347235974_201839_5321554_n.jpg

https://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/73537_165155060174469_127873347235974_372631_4928788_n.jpg

Yeah thats what I was thinking.

I just wish I could hurry up and be pregnant already. Its depressing when your not only excited, but so is your DH and ALL of your family just want to have a grandkid or neice/nephew :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->