**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

I guess I'm more negative because while I have a feeling I am pregnant, I am paranoid of getting late BFP's or light BFP's this late. The last time I was pregnant it took til I was a week late to get a BFP and it was very faint, and ended up being chemical :cry:

Heather, I would just wait another day, then. Try to stay optimistic!!

Going to pick up some dollar store tests, I have to go there to get some gift bags and wrapping paper anyway. I knew I should have ordered those Ic's.

After this week, if nothing works out, order like 10 or so IC's.

Ugh another BFP. Granted my pee wasn't very concentrated, but still. I really want to pull my hair out. If this isnt it for me then where the heck is my period so I can just frickin start over!? UGH!

We spent the day at the beach yesterday with DH's family and he now has his 3rd sore throat since we found out I was pregnant less than 3 months ago. I am really starting to wonder what the heck is going on with his system that is making him so much more succeptible than normal. I am grateful however that I don't seem to catch them so far.

So I am making oven fried chicken and corn on the cob for dinner and he had a big can of chicken noodle soup. :(

I'm not holding much hope Liz. If I was pregnant I would assume I'd have a BFP by now. Plus my temp dropped this morning and my cervix is open. Been having cramps on and off all day, its just a matter of time now. Def won't be doing soy again and I'm regretting doing it at all.

This was your first cycle on soy iso right? Maybe that is affecting your cycle? Sorry it has taken soooo long this time. Bummer.

Yeah I'm sure its the soy. I've had regular cycles for the last 3 years and once I stated taking the soy, I realized it isn't recommended for women with regular cycles as it can actually prevent ovulating from happening at all, or delay it. I should have done my research on it but I jumped the gun since you had to start at the beginning of the cycle.

Heather, thinking about you. Let us know what happens!!

Ok Liz-- after checking out BabiesRUs today I have added the Safety 1st Pegasus travel system, high chair and playard to my registry. The travel system is super nice and everything seems to have great reviews.

I'm not holding much hope Liz. If I was pregnant I would assume I'd have a BFP by now. Plus my temp dropped this morning and my cervix is open. Been having cramps on and off all day, its just a matter of time now. Def won't be doing soy again and I'm regretting doing it at all.
Sorry Soy didn't work for you, Heather... :hugs:

Ok Liz-- after checking out BabiesRUs today I have added the Safety 1st Pegasus travel system, high chair and playard to my registry. The travel system is super nice and everything seems to have great reviews.

Cool!

It's the neatest thing to sign into your registry and see items as "purchased"!

:-( I am not close enough to have things "purchased" but I did have a wedding registry in the last year so I am excited to remember the feeling. I am still changing my registry so much that I am not sharing it with many people.

That's normal... We weren't "stable" on our registries til like 5 months pregnant....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->