**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Beautiful pics Liz!

My friend Calypso is in labor. She's 33 weeks. She was having problems and is hoping to have the baby tomorrow.

Holy crap ladies!
Have you heard of the "my best friend" pillow? It rivals the Boppy pillow.
Usually retails for $40 - 50, found it on a daily deal today for $22!!!

https://www.zulily.com/invite/lkopinski808/p/my-brest-friend-nursing-pillow.html?tid=referral_email

Oh, forgot to mention that at my appt on Friday (36 wks), doc said I was 0.5 cm dilated!
But lots needs to change still.... Cx was very long still.

I got a boppy for free from my friend still in the package. :)

Kristin no longer likes her accommodations apparently. She kicked me literally all night long. Even when DH got up and showered for class she was still kicking constantly.

Sheryl, that's so funny!! Kristin is boxing in there!!

Liz, when does the dr think you will go??

Doc said could be a few weeks but depends on how long my Cx is with each visit... It needs to shorten!!!! :)

I really wish there was something I could do to make my belly bigger and give her more room. :(

Liz they changed your signature?? I guess we won't need to rename the group after all. :)

Mine has gotten bigger recently. I suppose it's only a matter of time before they do the same to mine.

nice, it's b/c I posted a new thread in the 3rd tri forum about the website link for the breast friend pillow... so a moderator closed that.... and then decided to further add salt to injury and remove half my signature.

They are very anti advertising and signature patrol somewhat randomly.

so I now have a nice small siggy.

In other news, our air conditioner died last afternoon/evening.
Luckily, we have a home warranty so I called them and I let it slip that I'm 9 and a half months pregnant (yes, I added 10 days to my pregnancy for effect) so they've upgraded our service request to an emergency (for the same $60 service fee we'd have to pay anyway) and are looking for a company who can come fix the problem TODAY.

Well yeah but does anyone ever say they are 10 months? I am going by the date of the month so I will only say 9.

for people who know that it's actually 40 weeks, ya...

And also, you're considered "full term" at 37 weeks by your doctor so i'm only 2-3 days from that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->