**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Liz, I will post pictures as soon as I come back.

Sheryl, I too was worried about the violence and told my DH I am not getting off the boat. LOL Glad you got your baby shower ready. I so love your mom already for her granddaughter.

Ahh, I think I would still want to go snorkeling again in Cozumel. I'm sure it's safe enough for just a little while. We really didn't venture too far from the boat and where we snorkeled.

I am going back and forth on my feelings about my mom a lot. She was really annoying me yesterday and today 1/2 our conversation was via text message before I got sick of it and called her.

Ready, you should be safe as long as you stay on the resort areas. Its only when you go off the resorts that its dangerous.

I just put a two-pack of these on my registry. I am really worried about the baby sneaking out in the middle of the night somehow and those things you put on doorknobs seem unreliable. I am going to put it on the front door and the pantry (poisons inside).

https://www.kidsafeinc.com/product/8705/Door-Flip-Lock-for-Child-Safety.html

I can't believe I'm 33 days away from my DD. I finally packed the hospital bag last night.... Figured I shouldn't/couldn't procrastinate on that anymore.

Yeah since you really could have her at any time. I am praying for Kristin to stay in until at least late October after reading so many stories of people having them between 30-35 weeks.

I wish I was that close to my due date. :( At least I am down to less than 4 months.

It'll go by quick from here on out. You will be busy with house prep & showers & laundry & organizing the closet.

After my 3rd shower (MIL's), I went from having 0 newborn tops & onesies to 14!

Washed all the sheets/blakets/burpies & onesies & bedding etc for the baby yesterday too in the newborn size and a few 0-3 months. Amounted to 1.5 loads!
And I definitely recommend the Dreft detergent. Has a nice "baby" smell to it :)

I am going to use our regular detergent with an extra rinse as long as it doesn't bother her. I really hate the smell of those other scent-free detergents.

Are we able to just use something like Tide free and clear??

We picked a name!! She will be Amy Elyse ____!! I'm now looking for some wooden letters that I can put over her crib.

I didn't know that!! Love the name. We're naming her after my grandmom, who was Esther.

We are doing our letters cut out of scrapbooking paper with cardstock backing b/c of how expensive the wood letters are online that are so pretty. Plus my mom is a huge scrapbooker so I know they will be awesome and she has everything.

Cute!! She will be named well, then :)

Sheryl, do you just get cardstock to do it??

The scrapbooking paper is the side that you see. There are a million different designs to choose from and the cardstock is just attached to the back of the letters for support.

I keep getting concerned about something -- What if the ultrasound technician said girl, but the baby is actually a boy??

I never found them?

I am going to have to quit shopping. I have acquired stacks of clothes in some sizes almost as high as the crib wall. I posted updated pics of stacks in my Nursery album.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->