**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

haha, Ready, you're hilarious :)

I'm kinda feeling like betting myself on it too! Was thinking of starting a fb question poll but I think it kind just spreads across FB as opposed to just my friends...

Ahh... 142.6 lb. I have gained 5 lbs in the past 3 weeks. But I was just at my pre-pregnancy weight finally 3 weeks ago so I guess this is healthy.

Cool :)

I'm 143 lbs as of yesterday. Pre-pregnancy weight was 130 lbs.

In 1st trimester, I lost 7 lbs and became 123 lbs.

So between first trimester's loss and now, I've gained exactly 20 lbs.

Pre-Pregnancy: 138
End of First Tri: 128
14 weeks: 125
19+5: 132 (woohoo I gained some weight back finally!)
22+3: 138 (back to pre-pregnancy weight!!)
25+5: 143 (never did see the 139 I hoped for)

I suppose this is 15 or 18 overall?

Pre-Pregnancy: 138
End of First Tri: 128
14 weeks: 125
19+5: 132 (woohoo I gained some weight back finally!)
22+3: 138 (back to pre-pregnancy weight!!)
25+5: 143 (never did see the 139 I hoped for)

I suppose this is 15 or 18 overall?

Total, 18 lbs overall.

Highest weight (current) minus Lowest weight. That's how my doc calculates it too.

So I guess I expect to gain about 13 more pounds since I have 13 weeks max until she is here.

In the last few weeks, your weight gain may slow down too.. but yes, that's a good estimation.
So like 30 - 31 lbs approximately overall for you. That's a good weight gain average. Right between the healthy range (not that it matters too much).

So what happened to the SMEP thread u were doing?

We were down to very few ladies and I found another thread that was very active so I posted about it. I am guessing they are all over there now. I am still doing the depo thread though.

I'm up 24 lbs so far... 31 weeks today... I'm scared about how big I will become...

Don't worry about it hun, your weight gain will slow down now in a few weeks... Plus, it's not like your doctor is concerned or anything. Also, a lot of women lose a bit in the last few weeks sometimes too (read it somewhere yesterday).

And in one of my 2 week periods, I didn't gain a single pound. I was concerned about it and my doc said it was normal :)

Liz, thinking about you today -- You are getting so close!!

I used to think that I'd probably go early but now I'm starting to think I might go over. LO moves a little less (but still moves) and my BH contractions have reduced their frequency...

So, I'm busy cleaning/organizing the house and hopefully tomorrow, I'll be able to take some pics of all the improvements we've made!

We went grocery shopping today and I've just started couponing. With 15 coupons, we saved $23+. Then with our bonus card, we saved like $35. How awesome is that?!
Granted, our bill was still $135 but it WAS a LOT more!

Wow, that's great!! Coupons are the best!!

I actually had a crazy weekend... I fainted at my friend's apartment. Never happened to me before in my life!! It just came over me. I hadn't been feeling well all day, and then I just got up, started walking, and fainted. Since I didn't remember how I fell, I had to go to the hospital, so that they could check me and the baby out... We're both good, though. Hopefully, it wont happen again. They think my blood prressure just suddenly dropped or something.

Liz, I think you will go one day over. That's what I'm sticking to!!

I emptied out the bathroom closet with all the cosmetics, cleaning products etc
and organized. and labelled. like a store, in rows...

shampoo line
conditioner line
eye care
‎‎ lotion
meds & vitamins
there were like 7 - 8 labels

I'm weirdly proud of it... like this morning, I opened the closet door just to look at it :)
I think I have a problem.

I need to clean out the cabinets in my bathroom sooo bad. DH has been telling me every time he opens it but it's a huge mess. My only goal for today is to load the dishes from our dinner party last night in the dish washer.

DH never got a call for a final interview with that school he went thru 3 interviews with. He has an interview tomorrow for a job at a plant his brother works at. All I can do is try to be optimistic and pray pray pray that he gets it because we desperately need this to work out. It's been 6 months at the end of this month since he worked last and although I am glad he is finally finished with his last few classes of school the cost of them hit us really hard financially.

I hope the job works out, Sheryl.

How long ago was the last school interview? Did he followup?

He interviewed with probably 6 different people and his next interview was supposed to be with the VP of the company that owned the school. Since he didn't want the job if he could get the one he is interviewing for today we didn't pester them. I am pray pray praying for good results from today's interview. We stayed up late finishing the Prison Break series last night so I am letting him sleep until it's time to start getting stuff ready.

Finally 3rd Tri!

My shower hostesses met for the first time today. I am not allowed to be involved in any way or know any thing about my shower except for making the guest list. I am excited and am dying to ask my neighbor or bff how the meeting went. :)

Hey ladies,

pretty quiet. Hope all is well with everyone.

Liz, happy belated Anniversary. Mines in Friday the 26th. I hope you and hubby enjoyed it. I tried to send you a gift but I don't have your last name. Inbox it to me please. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->