**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Saturday was my due date.
Working from home this morning; Obgyn this afternoon.

I passed my 3 hour and was nowhere near failing. So happy I cried tears of relief.

Contractions have started.
Back labor
lost my mucous plug.
around 12 - 15 mins apart

Awesome our first baby! I was beginning to wonder if she was coming out!

Oh Liz! So exciting! I've been keeping an eye out for you! Bet you can't wait to finally meet that baby girl! :hugs:

Elliot sorry I said it was our first baby. I forgot about you.

Elliot, what did you name your baby??

we named her Julia, and she sure has been giving us a run for our money!

Maybe we all imagine our babies will be quiet, happy little angels, but my little girl sure has taught me a thing or two!!! Also why I haven't been online much. We've been in "survival mode" around here for a while now.

Hope TL and Sheryl are both feeling well. Can't wait to hear more from Liz about LO's arrival! And thinking of our TTC ladies!

OMG, sigh of relief. DH finally got the call for the job I have been praying so hard for. Pending drug testing and background testing (which he has passed numerous times for his old job) he starts training on the 26th!

Got epidural so that was very helpful and stopped the ridiculous shaking etc that my whole body was doing. Got admitted around 11 pm on Tuesday, she was born 9:57 am on Wednesday after 21 mins of pushing.

Meet Luiza :)

8/31
7 lbs 4 oz
20.5 inches

Attachments

• 2011-09-01_14-07-29_239.jpg
    2011-09-01_14-07-29_239.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 3
Elliot, gorgeous name. Lets see a picture!!

Liz, she's amazing looking!! How are you feeling??

So, I have less than 6 weeks left, and my husbands mom was just moved to hospice... It's so sad. I don't know how he will ever be able to be happy about our baby's birth. His mom will die probably in the next 2 or 3 weeks...

Hi Everyone

Liz Congratulations on the arrival of Luiza. She looks beautiful.

TL That is terrible. I am sorry but is your mom-in-law ailing? I faintly remember you once sharing about her being afflicted with cancer. I am sorry I may be mistaken though. Hope is the single most powerful thing that can see us through any kind of despair and lets hope that your mom-in-law makes till the time your LO arrives.

Sheryl Good that Dh is almost there with the job. You are not that far from your due date either.

Elliot Hope to see a pic of your little Julia.

Ready Heather How are you doing?

As for me I am doing fine. Moving to India by the end of this month and then see a FS there and hopefully some thing good happens. Fingers crossed.

Hello ladies,

Liz, major congrats she is beautiful.

Sheryl, congrats to hubby on new job. I am so happy for you. How have you been?

Elliot, congrats to you as well. Please post pics when you can.

Anne, I am doing well. How about you.

I am doing well. Kristin has been having one big party in my belly since I woke up this morning. She can still apparently turn very freely because her kicks still move around all the time to different parts of my belly.

Anne: I'm doing okay. Crossed over to the one year mark but no time for any fertility doctors because dhs mom finally came home from the hospital after almost 8 months there. I've not been charting, just update my ff with cm every so often so I can remember what cd I'm on. Been having jacked up cycles since I took the soy iso.

Liz: congrats on the baby, she's adorable.

Sorry I've been Mia but this thread is a little hard to handle because I never thouht I'd see your bfps AND babies being born all before I see my bfp :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->