• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

We have switched from thinking it's my younger cat going in the hallway to the older one. We put up the "fence" we use to contain the cats in the hallway a few weeks ago and someone jumped over and pooped anyway. We didn't think the odds were good that it was the older cat so we blamed my cat. But since we shampooed the carpets this weekend we have plastic down in the hallway and his cat keeps trying to paw (no front claws) thru the plastic in the same spot they were going potty. So we think it's her now.

My childbirth classes start Wednesday. I am starting 2 weeks earlier than they prefer but there aren't more classes starting so they are letting me start at 32 weeks. I am trying to get ahold of them to confirm what time Wednesday, where to show up and how long each class is b/c it's going to conflict with dinner for DH.

My shower is Sunday and I am super excited! And he starts his new job Monday so we should be getting more info from them this week.

How are you doing TL? Is there a baby here yet?

Life as a new mom is pretty crazy for me. Today is my first full day back at work and my little Julia kept us pretty busy this morning trying to get ready with all her spitting up and then a massive poop blow out diaper that got more on her clothes than her diaper. I miss her already, but am only back part time and keep telling myself it's financial the right thing to do. :cry:

As far as formula goes TL, I haven't used it, so I don't know. But I did find that BFing was way harder than I thought it would be. I had a very hungry girl who spit up a lot and was amazed that BFing took up my whole life for quite a while. I wish you an easier time of it. :hugs:

Hoping everybody has a happy day. :flower:

Hey Elliot, no I haven't yet had the baby, but I'm waiting and hoping she's comes soon!! I have 14 days until I'm due and am just so uncomfortable. I have also developed this pregnancy-induced cough, which is further reason why I can't sleep anymore... Most of my friends have delivered early, so just watch me be the one who goes way over my date and has to be induced!! Hope you are having fun with Julia. Can't wait to meet our princess.

I'm doing well. I think my friend that was due the 15th is being induced today at almost 42 weeks. I can't be induced b/c the hospital requires a copy of her growth scan documentation and I can't provide it.

I'm good, just waiting for the baby to come!! I'm due in 7 days and getting very impatient!!

I'm good, just waiting for the baby to come!! I'm due in 7 days and getting very impatient!!

Wow how time flies. Seven more days. Well I hope you don't have to wait longer than seven days.

Where is everyone and how is everyone?

Make sure you go for walks. I went for about an hour (slow) walk with hubby the last two days before I went into labor. Oh, and then on the day, we also watched a comedy (dvd) "Bill Cosby's Himself". Highly recommend you do the same :)

Liz how are things going for you? I have made an executive decision to attend our family Christmas (4+ hours away) via Skype video chat. :) Kristin may only be 2 weeks old then (December 17th) because I can not be induced.

Things are good.
cant believe she is 6 weeks old today :)

Ugh I hate how the forum looks now!!!!!!!!!!

Wow liz I can't believe it either. When will you return to work?

Sheryl, You have just a little over a month to go. I like the skype idea too.

We skype with my parents in Canada almost every night now. They want to see their granddaughter :)

I go back to work on Jan 2

How are you doing??

I bet once we video chat from home while they are in Houston they will want to do it more often.

Liz, at least you have the holidays off. That should be good. I am doing well.

Sheryl, that would be nice so everyone can see the baby withouth having to touch her. I know when my kids were small I had a serious germ phobia about other grabbing and touching them. :shrug: Crazy I know.

Mine would be more than a phobia for a family gathering though. Every single time I get together with them for Thanksgiving or Christmas I am sick within a day or 2. There's just too much stuff that's not obvious if they are not sneezing/coughing. After a day out shopping with mom this week I have a mild sore throat that I am fighting with.

It's so mild it's not worth going to the doctor for. I get this sore throat every year and this one is so barely there DH accused me of not really being sick when he got home yesterday. I am just sucking on Cepacol sore throat lozenges that I keep on hand for occasions like this.

DH got his first paycheck at his new job today. Thank God for that!

Keep nursing your throat though, so it doesn't get worse. Men always think we are faking it. LOL They are such babies when they are sick. How is he liking his new job?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->