• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Training is really boring because they bring in speakers every day who don't even fill up 1/2 the time they are allotted so they spend a lot of time doing nothing. But he only has 2 weeks of in class training left and then will start learning his real job at the beginning of November. He has a whole bunch of checklists (100s he says) to complete before he is able to work on his own but he thinks he may finish those by the end of the month. Then he will be able to work shifts and likely have a good amount of overtime ($$$!). :)

It's going to really mess up our schedule with all his changes but he says he should at least only be working days. Hopefully that works out well. And he figured out he actually does get some weird amount of vacation time next year. Something like 6 8 hour days and 6 hours? But we are supposed to pick what vacation we want next month for all of 2012 and he gets last choice because of him being a newbie. So probably no vacation in November or December. He should get 12 days off in a row because of him being 4 on 4 off though so that will be interesting.

Hey girls, I just wanted to tell you that I gave birth to my baby girl on October 6th. We named her Amy Elyse. She's gorgeous!! I actually wound up having an emergency c-section, because I had stopped feeling her moving. Turns out that the umbilical cord was wrapped around her two times, constricting her, and had I actually gone into labor, this would have been very dangerous for her. I have been recovering well, and what helps the most is hanging out with my baby girl!!

Holy Cow, TL! Congrats and I am glad you were paying attention!

I'm the only prego one left eh? I started losing my plug today so maybe not too much longer.

Congrats TL!!! Hope your recovery is going well. Good momma for catching that something was up with your LO :)

Oh congratluations TL!!! So excited for you, and so glad that you noticed something was up and got that baby girl out healthy! Take care of yourself recovering... give yourself plenty of rest and enjoy that little sweetheart :)

Hello ladies,

It has been so quiet here lately. Well as you can see from my ticker I am expecting again. I hope all is well with everyone.

Sherylb, you don't have long to go.

How are all the new babies? Can we get some pics of all our new babies please?

Oh my gosh Ready I am so excited for you! I haven't checked this thread lately so I haven't seen your ticker. :)

Oh my gosh Ready I am so excited for you! I haven't checked this thread lately so I haven't seen your ticker. :)

Thanks I am super excited. So do you think you will make it to your due date or before? I am so excited I can't wait to see your little girl.

My doctor has been telling me for almost 3 weeks he doesn't think I will make it to my due date. I have been 2 cm since my 36 week checkup. I also have lost my mucus plug and I think my body has stopped producing more because after losing some every day it stopped coming out this week. Yay! I go back to the doctor tomorrow assuming I don't somehow have her before then.

It was good. Not near as many people as I was afraid would show up. We had it at my friend's house and had about 20-25 guests.

That is a nice turn out though. I love your new profile picture you look so pretty.

There is a lady here at work who was due on 11/12/11 but I got to work today and she is in Labor.

I am 3 cm. He says one hour of painful contractions and go straight in. He only expects labor to be 4-5 hours since I am already effaced and her head is deep in the birth canal.

Keep me posted. As I don't know where everyone else has disappeared to. I pray it goes smoothly for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->