• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Actually, I do keep up with Heather on Facebook. She is recovering from a recent surgery.

Oh Ready, huge congratulations to you!! I'm not on much anymore as Im' busy back at work and spending time with my little girl, but I was so happy when I checked back in and saw that you're expecting again! Wishing you all the best!!! :)

sheryl, is Heather coming back? I hope all is well with her.

Elliot, thanks. Please post pic of your little girl. Or did I miss that?

I don't know what her plans are. She didn't write me back.

Hey everyone. Well I had my gall bladder out about a week and a half ago. I was having a lot of indigestion problems (or so I thought) but I wasn't getting any relief so I saw my family Dr and found I had a diseased gallbladder and a gallstone.

TTC has been on hold as Dh's mom is about to start chemo and I'm trying to loose some weight.

Hey everyone. Well I had my gall bladder out about a week and a half ago. I was having a lot of indigestion problems (or so I thought) but I wasn't getting any relief so I saw my family Dr and found I had a diseased gallbladder and a gallstone.

TTC has been on hold as Dh's mom is about to start chemo and I'm trying to loose some weight.

Hi Heather. Sorry to hear about your gallbladder. I hope your MIL gets well soon. So happy to hear from you.

Hi Heather. Sorry to hear about your gallbladder. I hope your MIL gets well soon. So happy to hear from you.

Thanks, I'm doing pretty good. I'm glad I had this stuff all figured out before being pregnant because I cannot imagine having those pains while pregnant! Seriously, surgery pain was LESS painful than a gallbladder attack! My surgeon told me that he had patients who had given natural child birth and they said a gallbladder attack was more painful! lol.

When I was in labor there was a woman that came in moaning about how bad her pain was. They checked her and she had stayed home until she was 9 cm. I just about requested to be moved away from her before they checked her b/c it was terrifying. She was supposed to have a section because of a prior section but ended up being forced to have a VBAC with no epidural. I think it may have been natural b/c she needed to push as she left triage.

OMG I remember the pain of the first one. I don't want to re-live that again.:nope:

Kristin is so cute. Going to stalk your journal.

Every time I tell my story it gets more pleasant. I did however have a perfect epidural. So glad it had kicked in well before they discovered I was 10.

I loved reading your story it sound so calm and easy verus others that scare the crap out of me. LOL

Like I said it gets more calm and pleasant every time I think about it. ;-) It really could have been so much worse.

ready I still can't believe your pregnant! Is this the farthest you've made it? And I'm assuming they can see that baby is where it should be? :)

ready I still can't believe your pregnant! Is this the farthest you've made it? And I'm assuming they can see that baby is where it should be? :)

Yes this is the farthest I have made it. Yes I have had 3 ultrasounds so far. My last US was Monday, the baby seem to be sucking his/her thumb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->