**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Where is your FF ticker?!?!?!

Okay Liz, I went and got a ticker just for you! OH and I decided we're going to test next Wednesday 7/4. Although, I don't usually test until after AF is due, so I might chicken out and wait longer.

One thing's for sure... I'll be going crazy until then!

Hello ladies,
Glad everyone is doing well. My little guy is 7 weeks today and I too breast feed. But of course I am not TTC right now. Looks like I am the only one with a boy.

YAY for being 7 weeks! Goodness it really has been forever since everybody was on here at once.

Hey Ready! Yes, you are the only one with a boy :)
Holy crap, looks like we got most of the old gang back! This is so weird that the thread has been dead for so long then we all came back at the same time :)

Looks like I need to change my profile pic :)

LOL, we probably weren't really all gone. I still subscribe to this thread so it tells me when there is an update. No Heather eh? I was friends with her on FB but am not anymore. :(

Yes, it is funny that most of us have suddenly checked back all at once.

And Hi Ready! So glad to hear you and your little boy are doing well. You are the only one in this group with a DS, but who knows whether Liz or I will change that anytime soon ;)

Elliot, how was her birthday? Post pics please! I need party planning inspiration!

For goodness sakes Liz! I'm the last one you should be getting party plannign advice from! People kept on asking me what her theme was and I was like "Um... Happy 1st Birthday..."

However, I did find this theme that I thought was lovely... https://annies-eats.com/2012/04/11/you-are-my-sunshine-carolines-first-birthday-party/
only I just don't have the energy to put into stuff like themes. I did make her cake from scratch thouhg and it did come out nicely and very tasty. I'll try to find a pic to post.

And most importantly, she had a fab time at her own party. It was just family, but she's such a little busy-bee social-bug that she loved having everybody over visiting at once! :)

That party is adorable! I especially like the banana pudding parfaits and would love to try the mac and cheese bites except my husband doesn't like "fake" cheese so he won't eat any form of mac and cheese. The cups for the parfaits are expensive but really make them. I would get stuck with a lot of them though and maybe sell on craigslist after?

I thought the parfaits were super cute too Kristen! But I'm just not the sort who can spend that much energy on party planning. I'm all about make tasty food and a tasty cake I'm proud of but other than that I just like to throw up some streamers and balloons and have some fun! BUT... if I was paying for a party I'd love to have one that looked like that You Are My SUnshine theme.

LOL, Kristin is my daughter. I'm Sheryl.

Yeah, that party is way more than I would do but I would be ok with taking some of the ideas from it.

LOL, Kristin is my daughter. I'm Sheryl.

Oops :wacko: Yeah, I do know that. :blush: I have to say, I've been messing up my words a lot this week and being really forgetful. I can't help but think it's either I'm PG or else it's some other wacky hormone change connected to LO's weaning.

Sorry about that!

I know you guys don't really come here often anymore but we found out last night (right before the power went out from the hurricane sandy) that we're pregnant!

I see Elliot is too and she also may have just found out yesterday judging from her ticker. Congrats ladies!!

Happy Halloween

Attachments

• DSC03113 - Copy.JPG
    DSC03113 - Copy.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 2
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/409224_582143049683_2066492987_n.jpg

Kristin was a ballerina for our playgroup party but just wore a Halloween onesie tonight at the in-laws.

Your DD looks so much older to me I was wondering if you had 2. What a big girl!

Liz & Sheryl - your little halloween girls are just too cute! My LO was a monkey, lots of fun!

Don't know if you guys noticed my new ticker... but DH and I are expecting #2!!!! Yippee!! Took us 5 months this time and we're so stoked!

It's still really early, so we're keeping it a secret until our first scan, and it's killing me not to tell anybody!

Hope everybody is happy and well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->