**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Hi Elliot,

Glad to see you post. Wow 8 months? Time sure goes by fast. Do you have any pictures to share?

Ready I didn't catch it before but pregnancy is spelled wrong in your signature. I am guessing it's a boy from the lack of pink in your signature?

Ready I didn't catch it before but pregnancy is spelled wrong in your signature. I am guessing it's a boy from the lack of pink in your signature?

Yes, I am definitely having a boy. Nice catch. No one else including myself caught that. LOL

Grr! I have yet to catch a picture of Kristin smiling! This is my latest attempt. It's like she knows!!

https://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/421456_556833111003_118200218_30701716_615836891_n.jpg

She smiles so often now as long as there is no camera. She smiles a lot more in the morning in the first hour or so she's awake. I don't know why I didn't schedule pics in that time frame. I got zero smiles and a fussy baby 2 afternoons in a row.

Shey this thread has actually pretty much died. :( Before the recent posts you can see that nobody had posted in a while.

Hello ladies,

Wow long time.How are every one doing?

Ready A huge congratulations. I am so happy for you.

Sheryl Your daughter is gorgeous. Hope you are doing well.

Liz Elliot Hope you guys are doing good with your little ones.

How is Heather?

As for me, well we came back to our native last September and since then have going through one test after another until I was diagnosed with blocked tubes(both) early February :cry: I am seeing an FS now. I am going through two more tests and then he would decide whether to go for lap or hydrotubation to open the tubes or directly to ivf. Well we weren't prepared for this, guess no body is, but now that this has happened we are looking for solutions. We certainly aren't looking at ivf right now. Our insurance doesn't cover it for one. Secondly, I don't know if I can go through the emotional and physical turmoil of a IVF. But honestly speaking ladies I am coping well now. The worst has happened and now things can only improve from here.

Wow it feels so good to be reconnecting with you all after so long:flower:

Hi Anne,

Good to hear from you. Sorry about the blocked tubes. I hope that whatever you and your husband deceide works for you.

Anne I am so glad you came to update us! Thank you for the compliments about my baby girl. :cloud9: I hope the doctor is able to fix your tubes without having to resort to IVF.

I check BnB but I forgot all about this thread! How are you Liz?

Doing well Sheryl! Your DD is adorable!
Still BFing I see, good job! I am too but going to stop around 11 mos so I'll be milk-free for our beach vacation at DD's 1st birthday. We'll just use up our stockpile at that point once I stop pumping!

Although, I guess I could go down to just once a day so she could benefit from the antibodies... hmmmm....

Hi there Liz! I hope you and LO are doing well. Amazing how time flies and these little girls grow so fast isn't it?

So funny you should post here asking whether anybody checks anymore. I've gone months without checking because I'm usually just so busy having fun with my little girl. BUT...

Now that OH and I have decided to NTNP for #2 of course it really feels like we're TTC#2. And even though I know it took us 7 cycles last time, this time I've got myself all in a tizzy thinking it happened the very first month.

So you know what I'm doing... symptom spotting like crazy and stalking the interweb (including BNB) like a mad woman! :)

I see you're tracking your fertility on FF again. Any chance you're TTC too? We could be crazy again together!

You ladies can be crazy without me. Kristin is still BFing, not sitting or crawling yet but we are working on it.

Liz, I think you may as well go down to one. My best friend stopped BFing and after 2 months was still not dry. Her son worked down to one a day and then none. He turned 2 at the end of May.

I'm going to keep BF for at least another month or so.

I'm not really thinking that I will have a problem drying up. Yesterday I pumped at 9am then didn't til 5:30 pm since we were running around doing errands all day. And I totally forgot since I was not engorged at all.

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Elliot!!!!! We're actually NTNP right now too :) I got AF for the 1st time! Where is your FF ticker?!?!?! Mine is up and running :) I need to start temping just because I want to see my OV times and how long my cycle is.

Kristin can eat at 10ish at night and then not until 7ish in the morning without me getting engorged now. Solid foods fill her up pretty well so she nurses less.

My SIL finally got the adoption call this morning that they have a baby. SO EXCITED for them. They have had the nursery ready for months just in case it was a here's the baby call. The little girl was born yesterday and they are leaving soon to fly out tonight to go get her. I understand the paperwork to take her across state lines takes a week so it will be at least a week before we get to meet her. They live very close to us and Kristin is 7 mos 13 days older so hopefully they will grow up close. :cloud9:

I know, I know... I totally need a cycle ticker. I'm currently 7DPO of my 1st cycle NTNP. AF came back when LO was 9 months old, so I've had 3 cycles now and they've been pretty regular, which I'm excited about. But I've had a lot of cramping when AF wasn't around, so it's harder for me to pinpoint OV than it used to be. And you know how I feel about temping... it stresses me out, so I don't do it.

I'm still BFing too, although we're in the process of weaning since LO was about 11 months. She's down to 3 or 4 nursings most days and I'm so excited not to be pumping so much on the 2 days I work. Hoping BFing isn't going to interfere with TTC.

Glad to hear you guys are doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->