**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

I know, I'm all for having stills taken (of the baby, after the birth), but there will be no videos in that room. The thought of it is giving me heebie jeevies.

Hey TL - Now that you're FF ticker is working I went and stalked your chart. It looks like you had a 20 day cycle last time, and I remember you saying AF came early, but what's normal for you?

Has anybody else watched the movie "Babies"?

Hey TL - Now that you're FF ticker is working I went and stalked your chart. It looks like you had a 20 day cycle last time, and I remember you saying AF came early, but what's normal for you?

Has anybody else watched the movie "Babies"?

It's because FF "shortened" her cycle last month but it's actually longer than 20. You can see it by looking at the dates....

Nevermind, I just "fixed"/tricked it so it's good now.

I put a fake "bloated" symptom for TL on the last day of her previous cycle so it shows the full length. :)

Nevermind, I just "fixed"/tricked it so it's good now.

I put a fake "bloated" symptom for TL on the last day of her previous cycle so it shows the full length. :)

There we go! Now I see.

Fun fact...

Today DH and I got see our LO on the scan for the first time, and yesterday was the 15 year anniversary of our first date :)

holy crap!!! 15 yrs??

That means today marks a new chapter in your lives on many levels!

Our Dr. appt this morning was GREAT! Everything is perfect and the Dr. was so comforting. She said my weight gain (6 pounds already) is perfect and that the baby looks about as good and cozy as could possibly be.

Images got a little whitewashed on the scanner, but this is the best I've got right now. (Trying to attach images, hoping you can see them).

It was so unbelieveable! While we were watching the baby was waving its arm at us and did a little somersault... so amazing!

Elliot, so cute.

Okay ladies, I have been very emotional. I was watching the news and started crying:cry:. :shrug:

Hey ladies, was in meetings all afternoon, but it looks like my chart has been working out by Liz :) Bloated was appropriate, too. I feel that way every day... Elliot, my cycles are usually 25 days.

Wow, Elliot, 15 years is so long!! You have spent a lifetime with each other. That's great!!

Liz and Elliot - Congratulations, you two. I'm really excited to watch you ladies progress. Here's to H&H pregnancies for you both.

Ugh my husband is driving me crazy. I just got home from having a massage, I make dinner, unload and load the dishwasher.....and now all he wants to do is clean the house and he won't clean unless I help him. I'm off all day tomorrow, I planned on doing that tomorrow. Mkay, thanks, bye!

I don't get why he can't clean unless I help him....lol

LOL! I don't get it, he will only clean if he's home alone or if I help him. I don't get why he can't clean by himself when I'm home, I do it all the time!

Besides, why would I want to clean after a relaxing massage when I have the WHOLE day off tomrorow???? lol

But I guess maybe I shouldn't complain, at least my husband cleans!

You ladies are a hoot! I love easedropping on your friendship. This movie "Babies" you are talking about-- I looked it up on Netflix and I think it's available on instant. Is it a documentary made in 2010 with 4 different color lines on the cover?? I really want to watch it while DH is at work. :happydance:

You ladies are a hoot! I love easedropping on your friendship. This movie "Babies" you are talking about-- I looked it up on Netflix and I think it's available on instant. Is it a documentary made in 2010 with 4 different color lines on the cover?? I really want to watch it while DH is at work. :happydance:

We are awesome! You should join! Tell us a cute story about how you and your DH, or a story from your wedding...and you're in!

And yes thats the documentary. I love it. Its so funny how even when a child is raised in such different ways, they are STILL children! I was about to die laughing when the african girl was hitting her friend because he was stealing her rocks. Or when the girl from China (or was it Japan? I forget) was THROWING herself around throwing a tantrum. I could just see her yelling " I HATE ALL MY TOYSSSSSSSS!" It was so funny.

Okay ladies, I have been very emotional. I was watching the news and started crying:cry:. :shrug:

Hey Ready - I've been really over-emo for the last day or two also. Cried my eyes out for about an hour on-and-off while I worked in the kitchen last night and got weepy again on the ride in to work this morning. :cry:

Hoping it's just the moon cycle or something crazy! :winkwink: I can't explain it otherwise. I feel so happy and lucky about my belly, I feel like I should just be all happiness all the time. I guess I am feeling a bit overwhelmed cause there so much other stuff demanding my time in life right now that I don't feel I have enough time to spend taking care of me and my belly. Then that makes me feel like I'm being whiney. Then I cry cause I feel like a bad person and a wimp. :dohh:

Whew... long-winded wimpering over now. Sorry all!

Heather - Too funny that hubby was so excited to do cleaning with you! My OH has a thing where he thinks he's being all Mr. Helpful around the house, but really he's only productive when I'm working with him. So I'm in the same boat as you... if I want him to clean, I have to clean too! Was your massage as awesome and relaxing as you'd hoped? How was the masseuse guy?

Hi Sheryl! Yes, Babies is the 2010 Documentary that follows 4 babies from very different walks of life through their first 12-18 months. They're from a very rural African village, a very rural Mongolian family, an urban Japanese family, and an urban American family. DH and I were blown away by how they all went through the same things even through they were born in such different circumstances (just like Heather said). We particularly loved the early development stuff... watching them each learn to make facial expressions and noises and stuff just blew us both away! DH couldn't stop saying "Babies are so amazing!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->