**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Hurray! TL has a FF ticker! Glad to hear your bloodwork came back good too, but sorry the witch showed up. At least since she's early it means you can move on to the next cycle that much sooner!

Liz - Congrats on the super HCG levels. That's great and must have been a big comfort to know.

Our Dr. appt this morning was GREAT! Everything is perfect and the Dr. was so comforting. She said my weight gain (6 pounds already) is perfect and that the baby looks about as good and cozy as could possibly be.

Images got a little whitewashed on the scanner, but this is the best I've got right now. (Trying to attach images, hoping you can see them).

It was so unbelieveable! While we were watching the baby was waving its arm at us and did a little somersault... so amazing!

Attachments

• Baby.PDF
    135.1 KB · Views: 8
Our Dr. appt this morning was GREAT! Everything is perfect and the Dr. was so comforting. She said my weight gain (6 pounds already) is perfect and that the baby looks about as good and cozy as could possibly be.

Images got a little whitewashed on the scanner, but this is the best I've got right now. (Trying to attach images, hoping you can see them).

It was so unbelieveable! While we were watching the baby was waving its arm at us and did a little somersault... so amazing!
Gorgeous pics, Elliot!!!

You can totally see his arm!!!!

OMG OMG saw it Elliot. Must have been an amazing feeling I bet. Glad that every thing went well.

Liz, I LOVE MY CHARTS :)

hahahaha :hugs:
It was driving me nuts that it wasn't working when we were trying to troubleshoot over the computer. I'm just happy it's fixed!!!

Now remember to record temps daily & hit SAVE...

And note any other random symptoms like when you're bloated, constipated, moody, blah blah blah.

You'll appreciate having all that once it's "the" cycle! :flower:

They took blood too Liz, but they aren't bothering to check my HCG levels, so I won't have anything to compare I'm afraid :winkwink:

The baby measured long... 11 weeks 5 days, when I'm supposedly only 11 weeks. They didn't change my date at all though, just said everything looks just right. :happydance:

They took blood too Liz, but they aren't bothering to check my HCG levels, so I won't have anything to compare I'm afraid :winkwink:

The baby measured long... 11 weeks 5 days, when I'm supposedly only 11 weeks. They didn't change my date at all though, just said everything looks just right. :happydance:
booooo on the blood. I want to compare!! :cry:

That means he might be tall!!! :winkwink:

booooo on the blood. I want to compare!! :cry:

That means he might be tall!!! :winkwink:

I'm guessing it just means I'm further along than they thought because DH and I are both quite short!

Omg, I love it!! The baby looks so amazing!! What did DH say?? I always like hearing reactions of the guys :happydance:

Omg, I love it!! The baby looks so amazing!! What did DH say?? I always like hearing reactions of the guys :happydance:

DH was so overwhelmed. He teared up a bit when we were seeing the ultrasound, then on the way home he kept saying over and over how he's just so happy. We were both glowing I think :) He was also delighted with our new Dr. (so was I). She seems to have the best approach for us and said DH can be as involved in the birth as he wants and can even catch the baby if he wants to and I feel good about it too. He was stoked!

That's great!! If I were to have my DH do that, he would pass out...

That's great!! If I were to have my DH do that, he would pass out...

DH and I have joked for years that he would pass out cause he passes out when he gives blood or the dog gets her eye probed at the vet! :haha:

But he's gotten more and mroe excited about participating ever since I got PG. First he was like "well... maybe I'd like to cut the umbilical cord, I don't know..." Then next thing I know we watched the movie "Babies" (so fascinating and he just went bonkers over how amazing all the little babies were) and he says a few days later "Do you think they'd let me catch the baby?"

He's blowing my mind! I never thought I wanted him to really get a good look at the "business end" during the whole delivery, but I'm warming up to it too as I see he's not grossed out at all. We'll see! :winkwink:

Right, I dont know how I would feel about my DH being all watchy of the actual process, but I remember something my mom once said to me -- "It's important not only for the mother to bond with her baby, but for the father too as well. When he sees the baby come out, he's bound immediately." I laughed when she said it, but I have thought about it since then. I still dont know if I feel comfortable though and I'm sure DH wont want to...

Right, I dont know how I would feel about my DH being all watchy of the actual process, but I remember something my mom once said to me -- "It's important not only for the mother to bond with her baby, but for the father too as well. When he sees the baby come out, he's bound immediately." I laughed when she said it, but I have thought about it since then. I still dont know if I feel comfortable though and I'm sure DH wont want to...

I've been coming around to agree with your mom. I listened to a podcast on Pregtastic where a mom and dad were talking about the recent birth of their 1st child and the dad said the baby's head appeared and she was face up and opened her eyes and looked directly at him first thing. He said it was the most amazing moment and he'll never forget it. made me think I should let DH get more involved if he's feeling up to it. It'll be an adventure!

I've been coming around to agree with your mom. I listened to a podcast on Pregtastic where a mom and dad were talking about the recent birth of their 1st child and the dad said the baby's head appeared and she was face up and opened her eyes and looked directly at him first thing. He said it was the most amazing moment and he'll never forget it. made me think I should let DH get more involved if he's feeling up to it. It'll be an adventure!

That's amazing. Well, DH once asked me if I wanted him to video it, and I said, NO, NEVER. He said, "good, because I would pass out." I think it's a non-issue for us, but he could change his mind, like your DH.

Well, DH once asked me if I wanted him to video it, and I said, NO, NEVER. He said, "good, because I would pass out." I think it's a non-issue for us, but he could change his mind, like your DH.

Oh I'm totally with you on the videoing! DH and I get to experience it, and THAT'S IT! No videos, no moms in the room. Just us. Probably having it all on tape would stress me out and watching it after would keep me from ever trying for #2!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->