**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Liz, you are gonna have to camp out in the bathroom as much as you are in there....:haha: I'm crossing everything for you, I hope this is your time!!!!

Hello ladies, I have been surfing around BnB for a while but most groups seem to already have their "click" and I am kinda reserved so I haven't really joined one. I will say a few things but very rarely will I ever get an answer. I am a SAHM now and am finding it rather lonely. Can I join you ?

DH and I have been married almost 5 yrs and we have one daughter together and are now TTC #2. I live in Ontario Canada . Not sure what else to say :blush:

I like using FertilityFriend since you can chart ur cycle & get a ticker with it (it's the chick & eggs one in my signature)

For all your other life events like weddings etc, I like daisypath/lilypie

Hello, Ladies :hi: I, too, have been reading this forum, and like dreambaby, was just waiting for the courage to join. You all are very sweet and funny too, you make me laugh at times and also smile alot too. I'm kinda shy, but just couldn't wait anymore to try and join because you guys are a great group! I joined another forum a few weeks ago, but I think that I'll like this one better because everybody here are at different stages. Some TTC, and Eliott is pregnant :happydance: I would like to be in a place that we can all be there for eachother, nomatter what stage we are in during our journeys :flower:

Here is my story: I had my Mirena (birth control) removed on November 1. I didn't have AF at all for the whole five years that I was on the Mirena! I thought I started AF three days after it being removed, but then the :witch: caught me AGAIN today. Twice in one month after 5 years without? My friend thinks maybe the first one was just from my iud being removed, but I'm not sure.

I also live in Maine :flower: and have been with my DH since July 2008. We met online and tried to take it slow. I wanted to be cautious after hearing so many horror stories. I got really lucky because he's a big teddy bear and so good to me!! We aren't legally married because we just cannot afford to be, so we went on top of the White Mountains in NH and said our vows to eachother on the mountain. So...we consider ourselves to be married. I have a 12 year old son, and we are TTC my second, but his first. I will add pics sometime, when I figure out how :haha:

Liz, I am looking forward to seeing how your test goes!!

You girls do write alot which is cool, hope I can keep up :hugs:

Oh, love the black and white CLW! Looks like you were really RIGHT on the water! Beautiful!

Liz - I have to run to a meeting now and won't be home till very late cause as you know I've got a date with HP! I don't usually check BNB over the weekend since I don't have internet at home, but I WILL get me to an internet connection to check on you tomorrow, so please keep us up to date! All the luck in the world, lady! :hugs:

Thanks elliot!!! We were right on the water :)

Hello ladies, I have been surfing around BnB for a while but most groups seem to already have their "click" and I am kinda reserved so I haven't really joined one. I will say a few things but very rarely will I ever get an answer. I am a SAHM now and am finding it rather lonely. Can I join you ?

DH and I have been married almost 5 yrs and we have one daughter together and are now TTC #2. I live in Ontario Canada . Not sure what else to say :blush:

Hello Future_numan!
Well, today's topic is how did you meet your OH or a story from your wedding :)

We've all shared ours (some with pics!)

We're a small group of gals so feel free to join us.
I used to live in T.O. (Toronto for everyone else) for 12 years :)
First in North York with my parents, then got a tiny apt on Yonge & Lawrence by myself when I moved out at 20! :winkwink:

You live in that area?

:hi: Welcome Future :hi: I hope you find these girls as awesome as I do!!!

Hello, Ladies :hi: I, too, have been reading this forum, and like dreambaby, was just waiting for the courage to join. You all are very sweet and funny too, you make me laugh at times and also smile alot too. I'm kinda shy, but just couldn't wait anymore to try and join because you guys are a great group! I joined another forum a few weeks ago, but I think that I'll like this one better because everybody here are at different stages. Some TTC, and Eliott is pregnant :happydance: I would like to be in a place that we can all be there for eachother, nomatter what stage we are in during our journeys :flower:

Here is my story: I had my Mirena (birth control) removed on November 1. I didn't have AF at all for the whole five years that I was on the Mirena! I thought I started AF three days after it being removed, but then the :witch: caught me AGAIN today. Twice in one month after 5 years without? My friend thinks maybe the first one was just from my iud being removed, but I'm not sure.

I also live in Maine :flower: and have been with my DH since July 2008. We met online and tried to take it slow. I wanted to be cautious after hearing so many horror stories. I got really lucky because he's a big teddy bear and so good to me!! We aren't legally married because we just cannot afford to be, so we went on top of the White Mountains in NH and said our vows to eachother on the mountain. So...we consider ourselves to be married. I have a 12 year old son, and we are TTC my second, but his first. I will add pics sometime, when I figure out how :haha:

Holy crap! We're a popular forum today!!

Hi butterflyangel! Thanks for sharing your story :flower:

I hope you get your #2! We're a nice group:winkwink: I tried to join another group a few weeks ago and it didn't work out.. so I basically helped make my own with these lovelies!

:hi: Buterfly, You sound like me I have a 12yr old daughter too. Welcome!!!!:flower:

to add pics:
When you're typing a response, "Go To Advanced"

Then scroll down and click the "manage attachments" button

Butterflyangel,

I hate to ask you this.. but could you make your font color a touch darker? it's hard for me to read on the screen :blush:

I hope you get your #2! We're a nice group:winkwink: I tried to join another group a few weeks ago and it didn't work out.. so I basically helped make my own with these lovelies!

Liz I think it's b/c theres no judgement here and yall are so awesome!!!!

that's awesome, clw that we have that in common :flower:

No problem, Liz, is this better? If not, I will try another one. And thanks for the tip on adding pics. I will do that sometime this weekend hopefully :thumbup:

Thanks everybody for the warm welcome!!

that's awesome, clw that we have that in common :flower:

No problem, Liz, is this better? If not, I will try another one. And thanks for the tip on adding pics. I will do that sometime this weekend hopefully :thumbup:

Thanks everybody for the warm welcome!!

Much better! :flower: Sorry, I hope you weren't offended! It was really hard for me to focus on the words :haha:

Liz I think it's b/c theres no judgement here and yall are so awesome!!!!
I was pretty judgemental of butterflyangel's font though. Does that mean I'm kicked out now? :haha:

Hello Future_numan!
Well, today's topic is how did you meet your OH or a story from your wedding :)

We've all shared ours (some with pics!)

We're a small group of gals so feel free to join us.
I used to live in T.O. (Toronto for everyone else) for 12 years :)
First in North York with my parents, then got a tiny apt on Yonge & Lawrence by myself when I moved out at 20! :winkwink:

You live in that area?

Thank-you..

I don't live in T.O. anymore but I did grow up there in the Eglington and Dufferin area. I went to Weston for High School. I now live about three hours north of T.O. in a very small farming town.

This is my second marriage, I married very young the first time and we divorced after 15yrs. We have two daughters 21 & 18. I meet my DH online also and I never expected anything to come of online dating. I had been seperated for a few years and since I never gave dating again much though since I was so busy with the girls and my career. It was my best friend who add me to a dating site and I must confess she did most of the chatting too:blush:
She talked me into meet a few men but I made her come with me...just in case. Well the day I met DH my girlfriend couldn't make it so I was going to bail but at last minute I thought...what the heck..not like I was doing anything else exciting that day:haha: well we hit it off right away...we talked for so long the coffee shop closed and were waiting for us to leave.
It took me about a year before I would even talk about getting serious. We married two years to the day from when we met. ( I will have to post a picture later..don't have any on this lap top )
I already had two almost grown children so I had always said..No More for this girl but when I met DH. He was adopted when he was one year old and has no children of his own but he said that he was happy just having me and my girls. He had hinted he would love a child of his own but it was me that started yerning for a baby. I had a TR in May 08 and we conceived Emily via IUI in June 09. If you had told me five years ago I would be where I am today, I would have had you committed:haha: but I am happier than I have ever been:hugs:

That's a really neat story!!!
i think this was a fabulous idea that we all get to know each other!!

:hugs:Hi future_numan, that's cool that you met your DH online too! My DH doesn't have a child of his own, and said he is happy with just my son and I, but I know he really would love one of his own and that he would make an awesome Daddy. Hehehe I can't wait for the day I can see him holding a LO in his arms. He's a big boy. A big man holding a little baby is so cute!!

I agree, Liz. I think it was a wonderful way to get to know everybody

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->