**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Liz How do I use lillipie? I have already registered. But how does it show on my page?:shrug: My Dh is a IT consultant and look at me:dohh:

Butterflyangel and Future-numan

Welcome hugs to both of you. Feel free to rant here. We are a crazy group of girls. But the more, the merrier.

Once u make a lilypie ticker, click the link that gives u the code for forums: bbcode

Then come back here & click on "user cp" in the top left corner > edit signature

BFN & no AF.
Worried again that I'm getting it bc I've got some discharge but don't think it's AF yet.....

Liz, I am in the same boat. I am now three days late and:witch: hasn't shown up yet..I have also tested twice and got a :bfn:..:shrug:

Anna, you can also access any signature by just clicking on someone elses..for example..just click on my Daisypath and a window should open up for you!

OMG, SO SORRY that I have been MIA all day. I had some stupid training for work, and I just got home like half an hour ago and came on to catch up.

Liz, I can't believe you are still getting bfn's!! Crazy. You testing again in the morning?? Hang in there, hun.

So, my story:
I met DH at a mutual friend's Karaoke party 3 years ago. We hit it off got married last year. He sang Karaoke at our wedding (the same song he sang the night we met)!! Unfortunately, since we have been married, things have taken a turn for the worse -- Not with our relationship, but with life. His mom was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer one week after we got back from our honeymoon. It's been so bad ever since. DH's a mess and has been now for months... I actually think this may have contributed to our having issues getting preggers... So, that's been the deal with us. The only silver lining to the cloud: We're closer than ever and bound for life. He's an amazing husband, son, and brother, and I love him more every day.

So, that's us!! I'll try to get up some pictures.

Elliot -- Stay away from cold-cuts, too -- They have nitrates.

Liz -- Update us!!

Everybody that has just joined -- Welcome!!

Bet u are glad ure done work! Cute story! Sorry abt DH's mom.. :(

I am going to test every 12 hrs til I get AF!! So 1st thing when I wake up!

Are u having any discharge?

I don't know what you mean by discharge, but I did have a little pink when I wiped ( I know TMI..lol.) when I went to the washroom earlier but nothing since..but I do feel kinda crampy like AF should be starting...but nothing as of yet..what has been going on with you ? I am afraid to test anymore for a few more days, I'd hate to waste the tests since they are so expencive.

TL- I am so sorry about you MIL, being newlyweds and faced with illness. Good to see that you have each other to turn too !

Future Numan, how many months ttc are you?? Thank you for the nice words, girls.

Future Numan -- How long did it take you ttc your first child??

Omg, is it sad that I'm on this on Friday night at 1045??

Yaaaaay, so happy he's got good swimmers, Anne!! Mine is testing next week, so we will see if he's in good shape... May I add that he's super anxious about it and thinks he wont be able to do it?? What else goes into fertility testing?? We're getting the work up on Tuesday.

OMG Liz you from Goa...reminds me of sun,sand and sin:winkwink:
Cant wait for you to have super-human pretty babies. I am so happy you started this thread, its actually working as a stress buster. Love you ladies. Just now got a good news, wanna share with you guys. DH had a SA test. Apparently every thing seems to be normal from the reports.

WooHoo for the positive SA test Anne! Now that you know those swimmers are in tip-top shape you'll have to go get 'em! :happydance:

We had talked about starting some testing too, but my DH was super nervous as well. Those men are so sensitive about their "parts" working! :wacko: I always thought it would be way better if there was a problem with me 'cause I'm afraid that poor dear couldn't survive the wounded pride if his boys couldn't swim!

Ladies, let us all put our hands together and give AF a nice cold welcome. :witch:

Well Liz at least now you have your CD1..:winkwink:

TL- I have a tubal ligation reversal in May 08 since I thought I was finished having babies I had my tubes tied years ago. After the surgery we we tryed for about 8 months then I went for a HCG and discovered that I only had one open tube plus we already knew that DH had a lower end of normal count. We consulted a fertility DR and since we aren't the youngest, we decided to try IUI. It took two rounds with the help of Pergeon and Clomid before we conceived Emily.The cost all in all was brutal so this time with me not returning to work we are going to just let nature take it's course and hope we can conceive this time on our own.

Still no AF, not even a hint..took another test ( even though I said I wouldn't ) and BFN ???? Not sure what's going on but if she doesn't arrive by Monday I am going to call my DR. I am super scared of Eptopic pregnancy because I only have one tube left !!

Awh, Liz!! You all right?? Hang in there. Stupid witch. How are you feeling?? DH??

Future Numan -- That's an amazing story. We're actually doing our fertility testing this week, and I'm rather scared... Hoping for your bfp!!

welcome to the :witch:, sunburned and everything! Sorry, Liz, I hope you didn't get your hopes up too much. And at least you know that your cycle may be running a little late sometimes. Here is :dust::dust: for you for next time and some more :dust::dust: for everyone else too!!

Well here's to a Christmas :bfp: to all of us:dust:

What is everyone up to this weekend ? We have swim lessons with Emily this morning then off to do some shopping:happydance:
Tomorrow we are going to put up our Christmas lights...I love it when they are up...looks so festive !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->