**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Going to lunch with 2 friends/coworkers so I'm going to make my last bathroom check now til after lunch. I'll let you all know when I get back in an hour or so!

Going to lunch with 2 friends/coworkers so I'm going to make my last bathroom check now til after lunch. I'll let you all know when I get back in an hour or so!

Good luck! Have fun at lunch!

I'm having a veggie-stuffed dagwood today with extra pickles! Mmmmm Mmmmm! :thumbup:

Alright I lied. I couldn't wait til after lunch to update u! (On my phone right now)

Peed #4 and still nothing!

Alright I lied. I couldn't wait til after lunch to update u! (On my phone right now)

Peed #4 and still nothing!

:haha: Oh Liz! This is why we love you so!

Hoping and praying over here! :hugs:

Hi Ladies you have been busy as always....LOL. I loved all of your wedding stories!!!!
My DH and I met 10yrs ago..... My mother was a volunteer EMT @ the local firehouse and she wanted me to bring my daughter for a visit with their new puppy, I said no for about a month then finally broke down and went. While I was there I met this handsome man, he and I argued all day about how men and women are so diff. We exchanged numbers and have been inseprable since. When my father came to visit from FL for his 50th B-day in April of '07 My (now)DH ask for his blessings and then he proposed to me on his parents back deck with all of our familys looking out the window. He says it wasn't as romanitc as he wanted but it was perfect to me, especially since my father was there. We started planning the wedding, then my world crashed down when my dad Passed away in Aug 07. We went ahead with the wedding which was 3 days after what would have been my dads 51st B-day and I swear he was there watching over me b/c the day was PERFECT!!!!! Outside, sunny and 75, overlooking the water.

Sorry your Dad passed just before your wedding CLW, but how wonderful that you had such a lovely day and felt he was watching over you :)

Can't see you pictures yet though... (maybe I'm just being impatient?)

Maybe it will work now

Attachments

• 5649_118153519860_526559860_2171854_791790_n.jpg
    5649_118153519860_526559860_2171854_791790_n.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 5649_118153584860_526559860_2171865_1668676_n.jpg
    5649_118153584860_526559860_2171865_1668676_n.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 4
I only had a few pic on my computer @ work I will find better ones over the weekend :)

I found one of the outside lit up the night of the reception

Attachments

• 5649_118153634860_526559860_2171874_7995252_n.jpg
    5649_118153634860_526559860_2171874_7995252_n.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 2
Oh, love the black and white CLW! Looks like you were really RIGHT on the water! Beautiful!

Liz - I have to run to a meeting now and won't be home till very late cause as you know I've got a date with HP! I don't usually check BNB over the weekend since I don't have internet at home, but I WILL get me to an internet connection to check on you tomorrow, so please keep us up to date! All the luck in the world, lady! :hugs:

:hi: wonderful ladies I am back.
CLW so sorry to hear about your dad. But loved your wedding pics. They are beautiful.

Liz Keep us updated hun. Fingers toes every thing's crossed for you.

CLW, that story made me a little misty.
Beautiful pics too!

Alright ladies!
Bathroom check & Pee #5 just took place (after lunch) and NOTHING!

geeez, I'm trying to contain myself but this is just weird now!!!

If AF comes now, it's going to kill me! I haven't told DH that I've been to the bathroom 5 times since this morning! I hope it's not all just my imagination! I haven't even been drinking anything all day really (except a little over lunch) but I think at this point, I have to stop all peeing (going to still do the bathroom checks though!)

Granted all my bathroom pees have been very small but still! Walking back from the restaurant with my coworkers, I swore "I think I have it now...." in my head...

Elliot, get an internet connection at home, lady!! haha

Hi, you look like a friendly bunch. Mind if I hang?
I've been lurking this BNB site for a little while and have finally plucked up the courage to join. I came off BC end of Oct and am having my first natural visit from AF now (which is delightfully horrid). So roughly due to ov about 2nd Dec I think.
Where are you lot at in cycles?

welcome dreambaby!

You initiation to join our group is to tell us a story about how you and your OH ended up together or a wedding story :) Pics optional, but preferred!

hehehe

You can see where we are in our cycles from our signatures (I suggest you make one for the BNB forums. Check out fertilityfriend.com for charts etc..) Feel free to ask any questions. I'm the tech nerd in this lot (self-proclaimed title!)

I'm supposed to get my AF any day now.. hence my maniacal posts about the bathroom!

Hi, you look like a friendly bunch. Mind if I hang?
I've been lurking this BNB site for a little while and have finally plucked up the courage to join. I came off BC end of Oct and am having my first natural visit from AF now (which is delightfully horrid). So roughly due to ov about 2nd Dec I think.
Where are you lot at in cycles?

Hey dreambaby welcome to BNB and this thread.

welcome dreambaby!

You initiation to join our group is to tell us a story about how you and your OH ended up together or a wedding story :) Pics optional, but preferred!

hehehe

You can see where we are in our cycles from our signatures (I suggest you make one for the BNB forums. Check out fertilityfriend.com for charts etc..) Feel free to ask any questions. I'm the tech nerd in this lot (self-proclaimed title!)

I'm supposed to get my AF any day now.. hence my maniacal posts about the bathroom!

My dear Liz I need your help...I am technologically challenged:dohh: How do I make a ticker???You all seem to have such lovely ones...help needed.

What do you want your ticker to say?
You can point to one of mine as an example if you like

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"