**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Ugh I hate mellow dramatic chics.

Back story...have a "friend"...she drives me crazy. Always complains. Has been TTC for 3 years and has had 3 mc's. I felt really bad for her, and started talking about my MC with her and stuff. But she is always making comments like how SHE deserves to be pregnant more then such and such friend since she's been trying longer and that should be HER baby.

Uhm, that girl didn't steal your baby. So calm down. Who are you to say you deserve a baby more or less then anyone else? So it makes me think what will she say if "I" get pregnant.

Anyway, she's super sensitive about really stupid stuff.

Tonights example: Sis, myself, sis in law and her sister are going to bundle together and get BSB and NKOTB tickets. Even joined the fan club to get first pic. She goes "I want to go". I said "well there are a few shows in Ohio, you should check it out" (she lives in Ohio, I'm going to the show here in Indy". Then she goes "No, I want to go to the one you are going to".

I simply said that it was kind of a family thing and my sis in law is the one paying for tickets.

Now she's mad at me.

So you invite yourself to a family event (NONE of us are bringing friends, we said sisters only!) And I kindly explain this to you, and now your mad at me.

FYI: She's never met my sisters....

Heather, that doesn't sound like much of a friend of all. At least she wouldn't remain my friend for long.

I came home from work at midnight and neither my DH nor my kids had eaten my last ice cream sandwich and there was even a plate of dinner waiting on me. Yessss! Life is good.

Wow Heather lucky you. You sure seemed to have a great day yesterday.

SherylB

I signed into you BNB account & added your FF siggy into your siggy here.

Trouble with your chart is you haven't added any info on your FF since you got AF in Dec.
If you use OPKs, you have to note the + & - on the chart daily. If you temp every morning, you have to note that too. If you check CM, you have to record that too.

So your chart is going to say "not updated" til you add more info.

the "My Days" app doesn't sync with FF. FF is much more advanced and you'll see that once you start recording stuff. I stopped using "my days" completely after about 2 weeks of doing both when I realized that FF is much better.

so record some info :) And remember to hit "save". Your BNB siggy will automatically update since I did fix all that stuff for you.

I also generally encourage other members to struggle with it a bit since that's really the only way you'll learn how to record stuff :) As in TL's case! hehe

Heather,

umm, she's going to stop being your friend in about 30 days (you're going to get a BFP this cycle, don't you know!?) hehehe

Ya, she sucks. You can't invite yourself to a sisters' thing!
YOU'RE NOT A S-I-S-T-E-R!!!

Im here but im on my cell. One of my DHs employees is applying for the same job. It looks like about 20 applicants. Nerve wrecking.

I just want to let you all know that at some point between 8am and 10 pm yesterday, my BBs got huge.

I'm not a 34C anymore! Hubby thought it was awesome! hahahaha

Heather,

umm, she's going to stop being your friend in about 30 days (you're going to get a BFP this cycle, don't you know!?) hehehe

Ya, she sucks. You can't invite yourself to a sisters' thing!
YOU'RE NOT A S-I-S-T-E-R!!!

I know right! I'd so de-friend her on facebook but she also has my phone number and would just blow up my phone with texts. Plus I have to see her face to face from time to time.

We'll see what she does when I get my BFP. I mean yeah I get a little bummed when someone I know is pregnant, but its just that I want to be pregnant too, its not that I am not happy for them! I love pregnant women and I love babies! I want to be a mommy so I'm happy when someone else gets to be one too!

Sorry I'm late to the party :) Liz, if they are getting big this early, I wonder what they will wind up being by the time you give birth!!

Sorry I'm late to the party :) Liz, if they are getting big this early, I wonder what they will wind up being by the time you give birth!!
Don't say that. My husband will get too excited.
I'm pretty petite too. 5'2", size 6. Could probably be a 4 if I worked out! hehe

Unfortunately, I'm not excited about the "growth"... ya know.....
"They bigger they come, the harder they fall". :wacko:

No way!! They wont fall!! Until we are like 80...

Don't say that. My husband will get too excited.
I'm pretty petite too. 5'2", size 6. Could probably be a 4 if I worked out! hehe

Unfortunately, I'm not excited about the "growth"... ya know.....
"They bigger they come, the harder they fall". :wacko:

BB growth was once of the earlier things DH and I noticed too. He was like...." Ummm... things seems a little different..." And he was all smiles and giggles of course! Silly boy!

There was a funny thread active in the 1st Tri section yesterday about how BBs change after the baby. Some ladies said theirs didn't fall much after... seemed like it was partly genes and partyl random luck of the hormonal cocktail for the individual pregnancy! Good luck to us all, and whether large or small, may our bosoms rise high forevermore! :thumbup:

So TL & Anne both...

Did you know that when I started on BNB and started talking with Liz a lot she MADE me put a pic in my little sidebar avatar thingy?

How'd you guys get along for so long without her coming after you and making you... what did you call it Liz?... add some flair? :winkwink:

We'd be a pretty plain jane bunch around here without Liz whooping us into gear and making us be fashionable! (Love ya Liz! :hugs: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->