**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

I was hoping to one day put a picture of my bfp hpt on there :) Hadn't thought about putting anything else... I refuse to put a picture of myself, in case I run into anybody I know on bnb :) Maybe I'll put up something fun.

I was hoping to one day put a picture of my bfp hpt on there :) Hadn't thought about putting anything else... I refuse to put a picture of myself, in case I run into anybody I know on bnb :) Maybe I'll put up something fun.

I refuse to put up a personl pic too for the same reason, but my snowy pic tells you something about me without giving anything personal away (at least I think).

Something like your "Liz, is this working" siggy :haha:

I refuse to put up a personl pic too for the same reason, but my snowy pic tells you something about me without giving anything personal away (at least I think).

Something like your "Liz, is this working" siggy :haha:

I think the "Liz, is this working" siggy is a lot of flair!

hehehe
That's true though, as Elliot said, and I before her, you need a pic!
Pick something!
It can be funny too :)

My flower pic is a tulip from our front yard this past spring/summer.

How're you feeling these days Liz? Any new or different PG symptoms to report?

I can say (and I may have already, so bear with me, cause I'm way overexcited), that there's no more questioning it now... my bump has arrived! It's still small, but it's totally there and growing each day it seems.

I need to buy some new maternity things for work this weekend. I got two mat dresses at Target over the holiday on clearance for $7/each, but I need some warm leggings to go under them and a couple of cardigan style, but still business appropriate, sweaters to wear over them cause my office is often pretty chilly.

Other than my new "girls", I'm pretty fine. A little nechache but that might just be how I've been sitting at my desk all morning....

And if I don't eat regular meals, I get really gross acidy/heartburn..

and My appetite is in general about half! I ate a 1/3 of a burger and about 10 fries at a restaurant last night :( so pathetic. I just was full!

Liz, did you see that updated my FF today?? :happydance:

oh my!
look at all those symptoms too!!

Question, did you not have AF yesterday? b/c it's blank...

I most certainly had it. Tmi, but it was so heavy to the point where my body was saying to me, "Not only are you not pregnant, but you are VERY not pregnant." Adding INSULT to injury :growlmad: I just updated my chart with it :)

I think I picked a bad day to add my FF to my signature. I thought I would be CD1 today but still waiting...

TL>
good girl! now maybe in 3-4 weeks, I'll be able to get you to decide on an avatar pic for your profile!!

I think I picked a bad day to add my FF to my signature. I thought I would be CD1 today but still waiting...

That's ok, it's never a bad day to have a new siggy :)

Just add stuff like being bloated or having cramps the last few days....!

Has AF showed? If so then you need to mark a flow (Heavy, medium, or light) It won't kick you to CD 1 if its just spotting.

I think I may have Oed a week late though. Not positive.

No, I was sick the whole week so we weren't TTC while I was sick. After I got better I had 2 days of very wet cloudy CM so I figured what the hell after reading up on it. :) It ain't over the the :witch: comes.

I think this is also after I read about Pre-Seed so we didn't use the regular stuff.

I am having this funny pain on just the right side of my lady parts. It doesn't feel like a normal cramp. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->