**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

I think I am going to have to resist the urge for a few days. I think it's still too early. It's only been 7 days. If I don't start by Monday I will because I have a drs appt Friday that I am not supposed to get prego before (since Oct).

I have already tested Monday and today and that's quite expensive when I don't want to use my internet cheapies b/c it is still early.

Hey ladies,

Just popping in to say Hello. I hope everyone is doing well.

You've become a ghost here!!! :haha:

I know I am sorry. I have not been feel well. Now I have a stinky cold and some drainage and I can't really take any thing. But I will get through it.

We did see the baby's sac on Monday. :happydance:

How is everyone else doing?

Welcome to all the Newbies. I got back to read your "how we meet" story.:flower:

Sheryl why dont you test? Are you ever late for AF? You seem to be 2 days late, as of today. FXed.

I am waiting until Friday. I think I Oed a week later than usual.

I tested Friday when I didn't start but it was negative. I think it's way too early for when I had all the EWCM.

I guess I am going to have to force myself to start taking my prenatal + folic acid. The only meal that I am actually hungry is dinner. Yesterday I forced myself to eat a few bites of lunch and ate a normal dinner. It looks like it's going to be the same today.

2 different :bfn:s today. Still waiting for something to happen. Perhaps Friday.

Sheryl, you should definitely take the vitamins. I have been taking them since even before we started trying. If nothing else, at least it will keep you healthy!!

Boy I am TIRED. Worked a 10 hour shift yesterday and an hour before finishing up at work, I get an urgent text from my big sis saying she really needs me.

SO I leave work at 8 pm, I go home, pack a bag, head out to my brothers to pick up his wife (and to use my brothers car because he has a nice car and wasn't going anywhere) and we head out for the hour and a half drive to my sisters house. We finally get there at 11:30. (Oh and we may or may not have stopped for much needed booze!)

So we finally get there and my sister is passed out from all her crying. I felt so bad for her.

Long story short, she left her abusive husband about two months ago and she's having a ROUGH time. She confided in us some stuff last night and without going into details, it involved sexual abuse too :cry:

So we sat around, watched girly movies, and drank straight rum out of wine glasses because she had no juice OR any regular glasses! lol.

Then we all 3 climbed into her bed and did girl chat til like 4 am and we finally all crashed in her queen size bed lol!

I was glad to be there for my sis, she just needed company. She cried before we went to sleep saying it was nice to be sleeping next to someone, as her Ex had refused to sleep in the same bed as her for 7 years. So I hugged my sis and we passed out with her head on my shoulder.

I feel so bad for her, I wish she lived closer so I could help her out more. DH even offered for her to move in here, and find a job close to our area (she's a preschool teacher, so theres always work for that)

Anyway, just kind of venting a little bit. I've got all sorts of family drama thrown my way right now that I havn't even began to temp this cycle. So I'm thinking that I can't handle the stress of that this month, so I'm just going to do lots of sex around my normal ovulation range (cd 15-20) and just see what happens!

aww, Heather, that's so nice that you 2 gals could be there for her!

I am going to keep taking my vitamins but I think my AF is here.

Ya, you should take a Prenatal & a DHA the whole time you're TTC

b-o-r-e-d

My SIL was supposed to have her baby by now. I wanted to take today off as a vacation day & drive with hubby the 4 hrs each way to go see the LO. But they're still sleeping in her uterus!!!!

b-o-r-e-d

My SIL was supposed to have her baby by now. I wanted to take today off as a vacation day & drive with hubby the 4 hrs each way to go see the LO. But they're still sleeping in her uterus!!!!

That's funny, Liz. Well, hopefully, tomorrow it will come!! I forgot to take my temperature today... :dohh:

TL, ya, not a big deal but make sure it doesn't become a habit! Or I'll come over there and beat you up :) j/k

How bad of an aunt am I that I want the baby here so I don't have to go to work for a day? hahahaha

I guess it would be a good time to ask if I am supposed to temp from Day 1 if I plan on temping or if I can wait until I have finished?

I think I have you beat Liz. I planned to not work tax season this year just in case I was prego so I am a housewife now. :) Love it!

Girls, I was supposed to give birth in March, according to my "life plan." That never happened... These babies just choose to be created and come out when they want :)

I started temping in the middle so I'd start temping tomorrow if I were you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->