New cycle - onwards and upwards

Claireyb1 & Storm1jet2 PLEASE get BFP's for us!!! I want pics!!!!

Welcome to the Jungle Rebecka ;-)

Hello llbean - just for you...

https://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k614/storm1jet2/BFP/IMG00348-20110422-0755.jpg

The FRER is still too faint to see when photographed!

I can't wait until Sunday now! Please be a sticky little bean!

OMG OMG OMG!!!! YEY!!!! :happydance::yipee::wohoo::loopy:

I am SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY for you!!!!!!!

stick bean STICK!!!!

hi everyone. i just clicked on this post to say hi and that i would love to join in being I am on a new CD1 today and than I noticed all the BFP's! That is amazing! Just wanted to say congratulations to you guys. H&H 9months to you :flower:

Yippppppeeeeee:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: so happy for you ladies.... this is so up lifting to see :hugs::hugs:

To all the ladies on this thread - I hope that seeing the BFP's gives hope to all of us 35+ ladies that It can and will happen for us.
I wish everyone lots and lots of :dust::dust: for your little Easter Eggies!!
Here's hoping to see some more BFP's!
You ladies are amazing!:thumbup:
:hugs::hugs:

congratulations ladies you are giving us all hope.
happy and healthy 9 months
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To all the ladies on this thread - I hope that seeing the BFP's gives hope to all of us 35+ ladies that It can and will happen for us.

"Like" :happydance:

I'll second that! It's amazing how much your support has meant the last month and hope each and everyone of you gets your :bfp: very very soon!

:hugs:

YEY for all the BFP ladies!!!! WOOO HOO!!!! Go Team Baby for 2012!!!!

Well I've been away for the easter weekend and have just came on here to catch up on unread posts and can't believe 2 of our own have got their :bfp:
A big CONGRATULATIONS to claireyb1 and storm1jet2

Could this be a lucky thread!!! Here's hoping for many more :bfp: I really hope you 2 lovely ladies have a happy and healthy 9 months :baby::baby::baby: You're an inspiration to us all x

Please keep in touch with this thread and hopefully some more of us will be joining you on the pg threads xxx

:dust::dust::dust:

Storm and Claireyb - huge congratulations to you both :happydance:

Wishing you both and all the other ladies who got their BFPs this month very happy and healthy pregnancies :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->