New cycle - onwards and upwards

I am pretty sure AF is gonna show on Monday/Tuesday. I feel the usual dull ache, and yesterday had a tiny bit of spotting which I do tend to get before AF (TMI), I am just not sure if I get it this early perhaps I should keep of note for future reference. :wacko:

Yesterday and today I keep getting a feeling of being light headed and dizzy!!!

Anyway I am convinced I am out so I am sulking today LOL.

But keeping fingers and toes crossed one of you lovely ladies gets lucky this month :flower:

I know how you feel - I had a cry this morning cause I'm so sure I'm not - and yet its too early to really know! This is mad!

:hug:

I know what you mean I feel like crying to:cry:, cause i just know this month is the same as all the other months!! it is mad, but i think when you have been trying for a while you just know your body well enough to know it has'nt worked!! if that makes sense. Role on next week so i can just move on and start all over again LOL :hugs:

I am pretty sure AF is gonna show on Monday/Tuesday. I feel the usual dull ache, and yesterday had a tiny bit of spotting which I do tend to get before AF (TMI), I am just not sure if I get it this early perhaps I should keep of note for future reference. :wacko:

But keeping fingers and toes crossed one of you lovely ladies gets lucky this month :flower:

I think it's too early for me to be having AF cramps, but with her you never know:growlmad:
Could be IB you were seeing?
I am feeling a bit sulky today too, but not sure why?
Finger's Crossed we can all get our BFP's this month!!!:happydance:
:hugs:

AF is due Monday or Tuesday at latest. I do start to get AF like symptoms a few days before she shows up but not sure if it’s a week before, I’ve never thought about the time scales etc.

I don’t think it was IB but then I don’t know what that would look like either!!!:shrug: Its stopped today just back to normally CM (TMI).

Maybe today is just a sulky day all round here’s to feeling more positive tomorrow and everyone get a BFP really soon. :hugs:

I think it's too early for me to be having AF cramps, but with her you never know:growlmad:
Could be IB you were seeing?
I am feeling a bit sulky today too, but not sure why?
Finger's Crossed we can all get our BFP's this month!!!:happydance:
:hugs:

AF is due Monday or Tuesday at latest. I do start to get AF like symptoms a few days before she shows up but not sure if it’s a week before, I’ve never thought about the time scales etc.

I don’t think it was IB but then I don’t know what that would look like either!!!:shrug: Its stopped today just back to normally CM (TMI).

Maybe today is just a sulky day all round here’s to feeling more positive tomorrow and everyone get a BFP really soon. :hugs:

Yes, maybe it is just a sulky day in Great Britain and beyond! lol
Seems odd though as the weather is so nice, that normally lifts me.
My DF just bought me home some lovely roses as he knows I have been feeling down, even they haven't cheered me up!:cry:
Oh well, I guess we just have to sit it out!
:hugs::hugs:

Well ladies we made it through another day, now another day closer to testing. I'm still feeling odd, had terrible heartburn yesterday, cramping and more pink tinged cm - I just don't know what is happening. 3 more little days and then I will probably fold and test on Sunday!

When is everyone else hoping to test or are we holding out for no AF?

Well ladies we made it through another day, now another day closer to testing. I'm still feeling odd, had terrible heartburn yesterday, cramping and more pink tinged cm - I just don't know what is happening. 3 more little days and then I will probably fold and test on Sunday!

I must admit I nearly cracked last night and poas - don't know why, but I really wanted to!
Well, this morning came and 10dpo so I could resisit no longer and I am dumb struck, I think I see a faint line!
I am going to wait and test again tomorrow to see what happens. Wish me luck ladies!!
Could this be the start of our lucky thread?:happydance:
:dust::dust:

I must admit I nearly cracked last night and poas - don't know why, but I really wanted to!
Well, this morning came and 10dpo so I could resisit no longer and I am dumb struck, I think I see a faint line!
I am going to wait and test again tomorrow to see what happens. Wish me luck ladies!!

WOO HOO fingers crossed for you hun.:happydance:

Iam 9 or 10 dpo today and i caved last night and poas, but got no hint of a line boooooo and i defo feel AF coming so kind of knew it would be blank. But seeing your post today cheered me up no end...... i was almost ready to give up TTC it's so draining. :hugs:

Iam 9 or 10 dpo today and i caved last night and poas, but got no hint of a line boooooo and i defo feel AF coming so kind of knew it would be blank. But seeing your post today cheered me up no end...... i was almost ready to give up TTC it's so draining. :hugs:

Oh Nat, don't give up. Draining is a good word to describe the torture we put ourselves through each month. Perhaps try with FMU tomorrow. I will do another then too to make sure my eyes are not playing tricks on me - well, you never know at our age as we're soooo old - yeah right,of course we're not!:thumbup:
You know the rule - not out until AF shows up.

Oh Nat, don't give up. Draining is a good word to describe the torture we put ourselves through each month. Perhaps try with FMU tomorrow. I will do another then too to make sure my eyes are not playing tricks on me - well, you never know at our age as we're soooo old - yeah right,of course we're not!:thumbup:

I think what i need to do next month is stop POAS everyday with CBFM, get rid of all the charts etc and just chill out. I think for me what is draining is the whole timing everything and the pressure that brings with it to both of us!!! So next month I plan to stop timing things and chill out, throw away the IC's I have and let "what will be just be". There i feel relaxed already:winkwink:.
Cant wait for you to test again, dont know who is more excited me or you :haha: sending tons of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I think what i need to do next month is stop POAS everyday with CBFM, get rid of all the charts etc and just chill out. I think for me what is draining is the whole timing everything and the pressure that brings with it to both of us!!! So next month I plan to stop timing things and chill out, throw away the IC's I have and let "what will be just be". There i feel relaxed already:winkwink:.
Cant wait for you to test again, dont know who is more excited me or you :haha: sending tons of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Ah Thanks Nat, I hope I'm not disapointed tomorrow:wacko:
I haven't gone down the cbfm route or temping as I just thought it was too much pressure to put on myself. It is bad enough with doing the opk and getting the DF to DTD when the time is right. Some people prefer to be in total control though, which I do understand, but for me I know it would take over my whole life:dohh:
FX'd that AF doesn't show her face, still early days hun.
:hugs::hugs::dust::dust:

Ohhhhhhhhhhh - here's hoping - can you post a pic? Are you testing again tomorrow? I sincerely hope this it for you babes :hugs:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Ohhhhhhhhhhh - here's hoping - can you post a pic? Are you testing again tomorrow? I sincerely hope this it for you babes :hugs:

Yes I am going to test again tomorrow, it was an ic 1st then a Superdrug 10mui test. I have tried taking pictures, but the flash just wipes out the lines, so not much use posting anything:haha: If this is it I am due a "nearly" b'day baby my b'day is
5th Jan.
Will let you know how I get on.

Yes I am going to test again tomorrow, it was an ic 1st then a Superdrug 10mui test. I have tried taking pictures, but the flash just wipes out the lines, so not much use posting anything:haha: If this is it I am due a "nearly" b'day baby my b'day is
5th Jan.

I'm so excited for you! I want to test now - will try and resist - can't face a :bfn: Update us when you test again!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

5th Jan.

Hey how funny my Birthday is the 9th of Jan your a fellow capricorn!! ill will be 36 eeeekkk.:wacko:

Claireyb1 sounds VERY exciting!!! do post a pic, cover the flash if you have to! LOL
FX for you!!!!!!

O Claire that is fantastic news,whoop,whoop,did u have any symptoms?:hugs::hugs:

Clairey - I couldn't resist - came home and tested with a FRER, there is thee faintest pink line, too faint to be sure - but giving me some hope! Time to test again in the morning with FMU I think!

Clairey - I couldn't resist - came home and tested with a FRER, there is thee faintest pink line, too faint to be sure - but giving me some hope! Time to test again in the morning with FMU I think!

OMG that would be so NEAT to get BFPs from two of you!!!!!!

I want pics please!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

I've tried but its so faint it doesn't show! Will try again tomorrow! Maybe the heartburn is a symptom! I'm still not sure though, tomorrow might be better! Or a huge disappointment! Hope not!

I've tried but its so faint it doesn't show! Will try again tomorrow! Maybe the heartburn is a symptom! I'm still not sure though, tomorrow might be better! Or a huge disappointment! Hope not!

FX for you :thumbup::flower::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"