• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New cycle - onwards and upwards

Clairey - I couldn't resist - came home and tested with a FRER, there is thee faintest pink line, too faint to be sure - but giving me some hope! Time to test again in the morning with FMU I think!

OMG Storm, I am sooo excited for you!!!! Let me know when you have tested again. I will test in the morning. I will try and post a pic then.
This would be so good for the 35+ thread!
Fingers crossed!
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well ladies we made it through another day, now another day closer to testing. I'm still feeling odd, had terrible heartburn yesterday, cramping and more pink tinged cm - I just don't know what is happening. 3 more little days and then I will probably fold and test on Sunday!

When is everyone else hoping to test or are we holding out for no AF?

I must admit I nearly cracked last night and poas - don't know why, but I really wanted to!
Well, this morning came and 10dpo so I could resisit no longer and I am dumb struck, I think I see a faint line!
I am going to wait and test again tomorrow to see what happens. Wish me luck ladies!!
Could this be the start of our lucky thread?:happydance:
:dust::dust:

Ohhhhhhhhhhh - here's hoping - can you post a pic? Are you testing again tomorrow? I sincerely hope this it for you babes :hugs:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Yes I am going to test again tomorrow, it was an ic 1st then a Superdrug 10mui test. I have tried taking pictures, but the flash just wipes out the lines, so not much use posting anything:haha: If this is it I am due a "nearly" b'day baby my b'day is
5th Jan.
Will let you know how I get on.
:dust::dust:

Hey how funny my Birthday is the 9th of Jan your a fellow capricorn!! ill will be 36 eeeekkk.:wacko:

Hi Nat, how funny we are so close with the birthdays. I will be 38 next birthday, so I am glad I may get to have a baby just before I turn 38!
This would be so good for boosting moral on the 35+ thread! xxx:hugs:

Clairey - I couldn't resist - came home and tested with a FRER, there is thee faintest pink line, too faint to be sure - but giving me some hope! Time to test again in the morning with FMU I think!

OMG Storm, I am sooo excited for you!!!! Let me know when you have tested again. I will test in the morning. I will try and post a pic then.
Fingers crossed!

Well Clairey did you test did you did you did you?????

Fingers crossed!

Hi Storm, yes I did and it is slightly darker than yesterday. I think I will buy a digi today and test with it tomorrow with fmu. How about you? did you test?
xxx:hugs:

Fingers crossed!

Hi Storm, yes I did and it is slightly darker than yesterday. I think I will buy a digi today and test with it tomorrow with fmu. How about you? did you test?
xxx:hugs:

Ohhhhhhhh how exciting! Sounds really good! Yes buy a digi - buy one!

I did indeed test again this morning, used an IC last night and this morning and not a hint of a line, zip, zilch, nada - did another FRER and the line was stupidly faint so I thought I might be imaging it - but I knew I wasn't imagining the heartburn and remembered I had a digi in the drawer - so I thought I would give it a shot - it came up with 1-2 pregnant! I'm not celebrating yet as AF isn't even due for another 2 days, but fingers x'd!

I've also just gone out and bought another 6 tests of 3 different brands.... Roll on Sunday!

Hope this is it for us :hugs:

Claireyb1 & Storm1jet2 PLEASE get BFP's for us!!! I want pics!!!!

Welcome to the Jungle Rebecka ;-)

Claireyb1 & Storm1jet2 PLEASE get BFP's for us!!! I want pics!!!!

Welcome to the Jungle Rebecka ;-)

Hello llbean - just for you...

https://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k614/storm1jet2/BFP/IMG00348-20110422-0755.jpg

The FRER is still too faint to see when photographed!

I can't wait until Sunday now! Please be a sticky little bean!

So exciting!!!! How many dpo? :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

I think I'm 11 DPO today! I definately feel pregnant - had serious heartburn since 7 DPO - not something I usually have... here's hoping this little dot sticks around!

Storm AND Claire....?....!!!

:wohoo: :happydance: :wohoo: :headspin: :wohoo:

WHOAOMG!!!! HELLO BFPs!!!
:happydance::hugs::yipee::headspin::wohoo:

I think we are both cautiously optimistic! I have another 6 tests to use over the next few days, 2 Tesco, 2 Boots and another 2 CB digitial - its costing me a fortune!

If it does work out for me this month this is what we did this cycle -

Well woman conception vitamins for me, wellman conception vitamins for him.
1st month using CBFM, I know its not for everyone but it fed my POAS addiction and made me feel like I was being proactive!
CD 11, 12,13 & 16 - High on CBFM
CD 14 & 15 - Peak on CBFM
DTD - CD 10, 11, 13, 14, 15 & 17
Did the old pillow under the bum trick and fell asleep like that, kept knees up for 20 mins too to try and keep those little guys in there!

It still seems very surreal! All I need now is a good old remedy for heartburn! I don't know why I have such bad heartburn?

:dust: to everyone :hugs:

I am so excited for both of you I can hardly breathe so I can only imagine how you must be feeling!! :happydance: :cry: (of happiness of course) and massive :hugs: :hugs:
xxxx

Storm AND Claire....?....!!!

:wohoo: :happydance: :wohoo: :headspin: :wohoo:

WHOAOMG!!!! HELLO BFPs!!!
:happydance::hugs::yipee::headspin::wohoo:

I think we are both cautiously optimistic! I have another 6 tests to use over the next few days, 2 Tesco, 2 Boots and another 2 CB digitial - its costing me a fortune!

If it does work out for me this month this is what we did this cycle -

Well woman conception vitamins for me, wellman conception vitamins for him.
1st month using CBFM, I know its not for everyone but it fed my POAS addiction and made me feel like I was being proactive!
CD 11, 12,13 & 16 - High on CBFM
CD 14 & 15 - Peak on CBFM
DTD - CD 10, 11, 13, 14, 15 & 17
Did the old pillow under the bum trick and fell asleep like that, kept knees up for 20 mins too to try and keep those little guys in there!

It still seems very surreal! All I need now is a good old remedy for heartburn! I don't know why I have such bad heartburn?

:dust: to everyone :hugs:

Sluggish digestive system with constipation due to pregancy? That's my first thought, but I had heartburn when pregnant when I ate dairy in all 3 pregnancies. I don't think it started so early for me though.

Thank you for sharing your journey! FX'd for both of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->