New cycle - onwards and upwards

Hello Ladies,

I hope I can join your group. I'm 39 and will be turning 40 in July. My husband and I have been TTC since January of this year. We were married January 1st so 1/1/11. I thought for certain I was pregnant this cycle. I had a brownish discharge on the 18th, was 12 DPO and felt all the pregnancy signs. Now I'm dealing with a heavy period and wondering what the heck was the discharge on the 18th when it never happened before. I can't believe AF came on the 28th and now it seems like she doesn't want to leave. My husband asked if I thought I may have had a miscarriage but honestly I don't know. Maybe if I went to the doctors they could find out. However, I took a pregnancy test on the 27th and it was negative so this is the only reason why I don't think I did.

Baby dust to all of us!!

Hello Ladies,

I hope I can join your group. I'm 39 and will be turning 40 in July. My husband and I have been TTC since January of this year. We were married January 1st so 1/1/11. I thought for certain I was pregnant this cycle. I had a brownish discharge on the 18th, was 12 DPO and felt all the pregnancy signs. Now I'm dealing with a heavy period and wondering what the heck was the discharge on the 18th when it never happened before. I can't believe AF came on the 28th and now it seems like she doesn't want to leave. My husband asked if I thought I may have had a miscarriage but honestly I don't know. Maybe if I went to the doctors they could find out. However, I took a pregnancy test on the 27th and it was negative so this is the only reason why I don't think I did.

Baby dust to all of us!!

Hello GodWilling, nice to have you on board with us. Congrats on the wedding!
It is so frustrating isn't it when your body acts in a way that makes you sure you are pregnant, when you're not.:growlmad:
I can't really help you with the brown discharge or if you may or may not have had a m/c, but what I do know is our bodies do like to play games with us month by month!
What cycle day are you on now then? and how long do they usually last for?
I'm on cd6 and they have been between 29-32 days in length so far.

Good luck on this journey and fingers crossed for April!
:hugs:

Hello Ladies,

Baby dust to all of us!!

Hello GodWilling, nice to have you on board with us. Congrats on the wedding!
It is so frustrating isn't it when your body acts in a way that makes you sure you are pregnant, when you're not.:growlmad:
I can't really help you with the brown discharge or if you may or may not have had a m/c, but what I do know is our bodies do like to play games with us month by month!
What cycle day are you on now then? and how long do they usually last for?
I'm on cd6 and they have been between 29-32 days in length so far.

Good luck on this journey and fingers crossed for April!

Hello :flower: GodWilling, welcome! You got married just after me, I got married in December last year. Was sooooo convinced I was pregnant first cycle and nothing, I don't know what my body is playing at. But welcome and hopefully your stay with us will be short!

:bfp: s all round!

Hope you don’t mind me joining this group!!! :blush:

I couldn’t try last month as I had to have a Lap & Dye (all clear apart from two little fibroids not causing any problems) . AF arrived Wednesday morning so today is day 3 of new cycle and I am hell bent on making this month the month that I get my BFP!!!! And I hope it’s the same for everyone else. After all it’s Easter this month so I am hoping my “Easter eggs” get found and fertilised this month LOL.:happydance:

Problem is my poor hubby found out this morning he has a hernia :nope:(he’s had it for at least a year) and has to have an op!! I just hope it’s not till after I have ovulated he he he poor man hernia or not he knows he must perform regardless..:haha:

Good luck everyone
X

I couldn’t try last month as I had to have a Lap & Dye (all clear apart from two little fibroids not causing any problems) . AF arrived Wednesday morning so today is day 3 of new cycle and I am hell bent on making this month the month that I get my BFP!!!! And I hope it’s the same for everyone else. After all it’s Easter this month so I am hoping my “Easter eggs” get found and fertilised this month LOL.:happydance:

Problem is my poor hubby found out this morning he has a hernia :nope:(he’s had it for at least a year) and has to have an op!! I just hope it’s not till after I have ovulated he he he poor man hernia or not he knows he must perform regardless..:haha:

Good luck everyone
X

Hi again Nat, I just sent you a post in the other thread saying you should come over and join us in this months thread and here you are - welcome!
Yes, Easter time - Easter eggs and Easter bunnies!
Well, we all know what rabbits like doing and esp in the spring time:happydance:
Poor hubby - hernia ouch.:wacko:
Well, there is always the turkey baster if he is laid up! lol
where there's a will there's a way!

Good luck everyone
X

Hi Nat - your poor DH! I have images of you demanding Bding and the poor man in agony!

Easter sounds like a jolly good time to conceive so here is to many many :bfp: s - YAY onwards and upwards :flower:

Good luck everyone
X

Hi again Nat, I just sent you a post in the other thread saying you should come over and join us in this months thread and here you are - welcome!
Well, we all know what rabbits like doing and esp in the spring time:happydance:

He he he whatever it takes pain or no pain he will do what he needs to do.... even he's worried the hernia op will interfere with OV dates bless him, he’s as desperate as me !!!
Easter egg hunt here I come :happydance: xx

Good luck everyone
X

He he he whatever it takes pain or no pain he will do what he needs to do.... even he's worried the hernia op will interfere with OV dates bless him, he’s as desperate as me !!!
Easter egg hunt here I come :happydance: xx

Glad to hear your DH is taking it as seriously as you! good that you have him well and truly on board:happydance:
Hopefully the dates won't clash.

HI Clairey:hugs:

Im doing ok - keeping myself busy so as not to test:blush:

Planning to test tomorrow morning if i have time before i go out all day if not it will be monday morning

AF might come along at any time though

Hows you Clairey? :hugs:

HI Clairey:hugs:

Im doing ok - keeping myself busy so as not to test:blush:

Planning to test tomorrow morning if i have time before i go out all day if not it will be monday morning

AF might come along at any time though

Hows you Clairey? :hugs:

Hopefully the :witch: won't get you!
I'm ok thanks, just waiting until ov time and then I can start the tww madness!:wacko:

Thanks Clairey:hugs:

Im going stir crazy in the 2ww :wacko:

Just want to find out one way or another. Im so :sleep: lol

Count me in ladies!!

I'm CD4 now bring on the April bfps and new year babies xxx

Morning all hope you all had a great weekend!

Did my first CBFM test stick this morning (2nd month of actually using it) so here I go again with the whole pee'ing on sticks again. LOL I was actually excited last night at the thought of testing in the morning. I use cheap internet tests to compare against each other.:wacko:

Today’s test was odd though I don’t normally even have a hint of a second line this early in a cycle (day 6) but there was a second line on both tests this morning, perhaps i will OV early this month who knows, let the countdown begin LOL.
:happydance:
Nat x

Did my first CBFM test stick this morning (2nd month of actually using it) so here I go again with the whole pee'ing on sticks again. LOL I was actually excited last night at the thought of testing in the morning. I use cheap internet tests to compare against each other.:wacko:

Today’s test was odd though I don’t normally even have a hint of a second line this early in a cycle (day 6) but there was a second line on both tests this morning, perhaps i will OV early this month who knows, let the countdown begin LOL.
Nat x

Hi Nat, let us know how you get on with the CBFM and if you ov early.
Good luck
:dust::dust:

Nat x

Morning - Im giving the CBFM a go this month too! It just arrived at the weekend so thinks im on CD6 instead of 7, but I reckon as its getting used to me this month it can't be that bad a thing. Did get to POAS this morning so that should feed my addiction for a while. This POAS is costing me a fortune - hope it works :)

We are practically on the same CD Nat, nice to have some ladies going through the same thing :flower:

Hello everyone else - how are we all getting on?

Nat x

Morning - Im giving the CBFM a go this month too! It just arrived at the weekend so thinks im on CD6 instead of 7, but I reckon as its getting used to me this month it can't be that bad a thing. Did get to POAS this morning so that should feed my addiction for a while. This POAS is costing me a fortune - hope it works :)

We are practically on the same CD Nat, nice to have some ladies going through the same thing :flower:

Hiya,

I know what you mean about the cost!! I get my tests via Amazon for the CBFM I found 20 tests for £14.99 bit cheaper than full price.
I also use IC’s in the evenings, as apparently the LH surge often happens during the day so while the monitor my show two bars in AM, you could peak during that same day BUT waste precious hours until you test again on CBFM next morning to get the peak reading!!! AND then my DH has already gone to work by that point so we would have to wait till the evening to get down to :sex: so that’s more than 24hrs after peak result of potentially wasted time!!! :laugh2:LOL ....... I am mental I know but I like to cover all bases. My husband finds it all very amusing he he he.
So happy i can share this with people in same situation.
Baby dust to all xxx
:dust:

Nat x

Hi Storm, how exciting about your CBFM arriving and you getting to POAS!!!:happydance: This TTC lark is quite costly when you add all the bits and pieces up.
I'm on CD9 today and I go for my fertility reflexology later this afternoon - quite excited about this.
Feel a bit down in general though this month. I'm trying to keep my weight in check but I'm finding it all a bit much:cry: I would say if I am honest that I'm probably a stone over my normal ideal weight. The problem is, as I ruptured my achillies tendon in Nov last year I wasn't able to walk for 2 months and now I am just about walking properly, but cannot go running/jogging/cycling or the like.
I used to run for exercise and my more sedentary life style at the moment has mean't I have put on weight and I feel p@*$ed off because of it. I just hope it is not this extra weight that is stopping me getting my BFP.
I will just add I am not huge or anything, just a normal size 14, but I prefer being a 12/14 (have big boobs:blush:)
Sorry for my rant! I hope the reflexology will destress me.

:hugs::hugs:

Nat x

Hiya,

I know what you mean about the cost!! I get my tests via Amazon for the CBFM I found 20 tests for £14.99 bit cheaper than full price.
I also use IC’s in the evenings, as apparently the LH surge often happens during the day so while the monitor my show two bars in AM, you could peak during that same day BUT waste precious hours until you test again on CBFM next morning to get the peak reading!!! AND then my DH has already gone to work by that point so we would have to wait till the evening to get down to :sex: so that’s more than 24hrs after peak result of potentially wasted time!!! :laugh2:LOL ....... I am mental I know but I like to cover all bases. My husband finds it all very amusing he he he.
So happy i can share this with people in same situation.
Baby dust to all xxx
:dust:

I like your thinking!!
:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back