New cycle - onwards and upwards

Hmmm so I don't feel so positive today - its CD10 and time to starting with the BDing - I think its just because I know I'm about to start the craziness again this month. We (like you all) want a :baby: so badly, this journey is starting to get a little painful and we are only on our 4th month, I don't know how many more months of this I can take :(

:dust:

:hugs: This is our "official" second month, but we stopped preventing in January. Last month was the first month to learn all this blasted technical information, so I'm not even sure I can count it either. I'm already tired of planning this whole thing, and I really thought we might have gotten lucky last month, but no. I know it's only going to get harder too, but at 40, I can't afford not to pay attention to every little detail.

We're going to get there!!!! :thumbup:

I am looking up Octomom's doc....out of morbid curiosity...

Well ladies I'm feeling more positive this month - got a high on my CBFM this morning - so hopefully things are going as should with me. Bring on the Bding!

Glad you got your first high on your CBFM storm1jet2 happy:sex:and lots of :dust:
CD 10 today for me and second day of high on CBFM reckon I will get my peak on CD11 or 12 round about same time as always this weekend will be a weekend sexathon :haha:.
This is the first month I’ve felt chilled out about TTC in a long time..... :hugs:x

Ooohhh we shall practically be OVing at the same time! Here's to a VERY successful month :hugs:

wow we are close..... i shall post when i get my peak see if its round about the same time as you how exciting :thumbup:

Sending you and everyone out there tons of :dust::dust::dust::dust: bring on the April :bfp: :baby:

Fingers crossed for you ladies and loads of Baby dust!

Fingers crossed for you ladies and loads of Baby dust!

I have a really good feeling about this month too.am no were near as worked up as I usually am .day 13 today,usually ov day 18 or day 19 .baby dust to u all.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CD 14 for me today, I'm hoping to get a +opk tomorrow or Mon!
Trying to get as much BD'ing in as it is the weekend!:happydance:
I really, really hope this our month girls!!
:dust::dust::dust:

I have a really good feeling about this month too.am no were near as worked up as I usually am .day 13 today,usually ov day 18 or day 19 .baby dust to u all.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This made me feel a lot better!! I'm sitting at CD16 with nothing happening, and although FF has me set to O at CD18, it made me freak out. I felt like it was way too late for anything good to happen.

It looks like a lot of us should be Oing in the next few days, so this could be fun! :happydance:

I'm still on highs on the CBFM, hoping for a peak tomorrow and meanwhile having a good old go at the BDing! The CBFM is certainly fulfulling my POAS addiction! Don't know what I will do in the 2WW - will need to find a new hobby!

Hope its all going well ladies and those OVing round this time are doing their BDing duties!

:hugs:

2 OPK positives for me...yesterday and today...never had 2 days a row before...B complex seems to be changing everything for me...problem is...OH's shitty mood...don't want to be anywhere near him right now...

2 OPK positives for me...yesterday and today...never had 2 days a row before...B complex seems to be changing everything for me...problem is...OH's shitty mood...don't want to be anywhere near him right now...

Damn - hate that - mine is at work but has been reminded its time to get to it when he gets home, hoping he is up for it as he is probably shattered! Its hard trying not to argue etc etc when you know you want them to do the deed on specific days! Whats up with your OH?

Ladies, during O time just ignore their nonsense and do the deed... you can get back to being upset at them afterward LOL...not to mention that it is a HUGE stress reliever:winkwink:

Ladies, during O time just ignore their nonsense and do the deed... you can get back to being upset at them afterward LOL...not to mention that it is a HUGE stress reliever:winkwink:

Its amazing how much more I will put up with round O time :) Not that there is much to put up with, he is a good hubby!

You know, I've been wondering what will happen when that situation arises. I can hold a grudge like nobody's business, so I really hope I'll be able to get over it! He's really good at making sure we don't stay mad, though, so hopefully that will help. Of course, what would be great is if I get KU'd this time and don't have to worry about it! hehe

Good luck girls! Let's get those Easter eggs!

Damn - hate that - mine is at work but has been reminded its time to get to it when he gets home, hoping he is up for it as he is probably shattered! Its hard trying not to argue etc etc when you know you want them to do the deed on specific days! Whats up with your OH?

He did not have coffee today...I just told him to go ahead and have his caffeine fix because caffeinated sperm is better than no sperm...

Haha...I am trying to do that now...it's just that his moods affect me...so I got into a bad mood, as well, and was not up for it...I should be over it by tonight...

Well CD15 today and my 1st +opk today. I will test again tomorrow to see if it is still +. I wonder when I will ov??
Now I am going to panic about not having DTD enough.
:wacko:
Thankfully not had any arguments with DF this month!:thumbup:

:hugs:

Do you usually get the surge and ovulate the next day?
Luckily, I usually get the positive and then have 2-3 days before O.

My OH is now finally putting curtain rods up in the master bedroom...We bought this house over a year ago and we're STILL not done with all of the projects! So....he's making it up to me...:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->