** New December Stars Duedates **

hey dawny what time you getting your results? im of at 2pm 2 get blood taken, its such a bad day here 2day hasnt stopped rainning all day.

hows every one els doing 2day?

x

hey dawny what time you getting your results? im of at 2pm 2 get blood taken, its such a bad day here 2day hasnt stopped rainning all day.

hows every one els doing 2day?

x

Getting them at 4.30pm :argh: good luck with yours hun xx

Good luck ladies - let us know!!

Have been sooooooo sleepy today, no sickness though thankfully.

I'm getting impatient now though, I want to know everything's going ok, a HB or a scan or hcg or something!!! I have no reason to worry I'm just curious!

Good luck ladies - let us know!!

Have been sooooooo sleepy today, no sickness though thankfully.

I'm getting impatient now though, I want to know everything's going ok, a HB or a scan or hcg or something!!! I have no reason to worry I'm just curious!

hi puppycat i know what you mean abt feeling impatient i cant wait 2 my scan on 17th april i was down at doctors today to get my hcg checked will get results 2morro i had them done tuesday and they where 4136 so f'x they are up in the 8000

:hugs:

Hey can i join you ladies I just found out that I am due December 1st instead of November 27th !! So i Need to be in your group instead of Novembers!!

please add me to the list - edd 19th december - my birthday!

Hi All!

I'm due December 5. If it changes during my first OB appt, I'll let you know. I look forward to getting to know everyone during the next 8 months. :)

Ok I'll come join you lovely ladies - my EDD is 18/12/09! 4 weeks today!

Is that huge December stars pic the new one or the old one? I thought our siggy strips where limited to how big things can be in them? I kept getting error messages when I just wanted to put some text and emoticons!

Since there was problems with the previous person who did this I thought we needed a new one so we can keep it upto date
Here is the logo for us girls

https://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh34/dawny690/decstarsblinkie.gif

Let me know your due date and I'll add you to the list! If anyone is wrong please let me know :) xxx

ahava
KiwiGal
PrEgSeCoNdJoY

kirstylm
lillypiesmummy
maka888
melanie82
Sara-Rose89

DaisyDuke
ToxicBunny
zoe.speed22

babybuffy84
KitKat
MrsChamberlin
MummyToAmberx
pixiepower
purple tuzita

baby09
loopy loulou
hibiscus07

Eternal

amy.j
Frippledip
puppycat
Wendyk07

Jolinar
Lunaty
Mamie
mrstapster

lisuth

RobenR

k2daho

Henrica80

loopdido

bigmama

More dates added as mentioned. To add the logo to your siggy copy and paste this link [ IMG]https://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh34/dawny690/decstarsblinkie.gif[/IMG ] without the spaces xxx

Hey,
I am due Dec 13th :)

Congratulations to all the december-mummys-to-be.

I was a xmas :baby: and although it has its downsides sometimes on the whole i love when my birthday is :happydance:

I am due 19/11/09 so in with the November Sparklers but if i go over my EDD there's an outside chance i could end up with a beginning of december baby!!

I'm due the 16th December!! Could I please be added :D

I am looking at a DD of December 19th...that might change when we get our first U/S but that's what my chart says! :)

April 6th, 7 DPO :bfp::happydance:bfp:

As of right now my Due Date is Dec 21st, might change... but will most likely be sometime in Dec if it does...

Question:
Did anyone have bloodwork yet and if so do you know what your HCG level was when they did the bloodwork? I have to get bloodwork done Monday...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->