** New December Stars Duedates **

Good morning ladies,

Well I had my first bout of m/s last night - not good :(

At least I know I am actually pg now I guess! Lol.

Hope you're all well and congrats to the new Stars xx

Hi everyone,

Is anyone else worried about having a "christmas" baby...so many people I have talked to told me that they NEVER wanted a Christmas baby...it had never really occured to me before...DH and I talked about it briefly when we knew that it was possible but I am not sure why it is considered to be such a bad thing...?

Does anyone have concerns with this, or plans on how they will deal with the whole Christmas baby issue?

Yea i'm worried about a birthday so close to christmas but then I suppose I'm lucky enough to fall pregnant so I hate thinking negative!
Decembers going to be an expensive month for us from now on ladies!

Hi everyone,

Please can i join I'm due on the 11th Dec.
Thanks
Emma

when i started TTC in December I thought a Xmas bub wouldn't be good, but when it came to ttc the month we would have ended up with a December bub, i thought it would be so great and so cute! I'm so glad I have a lil December star! and if i go to my due date it will be born 7 days before Christmas Day!

I know someone with a Xmas baby and she does a happy half birthday in june for him so that his presents where separate from his Xmas ones! lol....

I was born in the new year, although I was due on Christmas day.
I've never had a problem with my birthday being so close to Christmas.
I do wish my parents had put more effort into arranging birthday parties/other children having proper notice to attend - but I'm sure that was more down to them not engaging their brains, bless them ;)

please please oh please ADDDD MEEE :D - due date: dec 11th, 2009

according to my last period im due on xmas day but im early on so it could change

according to my last period im due on xmas day but im early on so it could change

That would be pretty cool to have a Christmas day baby! My cousin had a little boy on Christmas day and called him Christian! Think Holly's really cute for a Christmas baby too :blush:

Hi all, I am due December 19th- please add me to the list!

Yay, bring on those December babies!

Hi can you please add me my due date is 18th december thanks lisa

Have added the new girls congrats x

onemoreplease
janie0
lisafred
Sakura-chan

All added x

hi girls congrats to all the new dec due dates

from my scan last wensday i think im due 5th dec instead of 4th but its earlys days so i guess it could change again lol

hows every one doing?

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->