new friends/bump buddies thread

well, usually I wouldn't wish someone to be fired, but in this case I think it's probably for the best!

are you looking forward to Wednesday??

I have my next appt on Friday, but I am a little nervous because it is the Nuchal scan and all of the diagnostic tests for genetic problems.... I just hope this baby is ok!

Hi ladies, well I'm glad that trainee won't be disappointing anyone else!

First thing I was told at my emergency scan was 'there's a heartbeat' and that was just the best news you want to hear!

Hi SammieGrace, I'm doing good thanks, put down a deposit for a pram today - i know it's ridiculously early but it is refundable tho! :blush:

i put deposit on my pram 2day too hehe well oh done it they have now changed my scan 2 fri as i will b 12 weeks by then i still have all my pregnancy symptoms even my cute bump had to pinch best friends maternity trousers lol

she had been fired woop woop

This is an interesting story. How do you know they were fired??
This would be confidential information. Plus the scan wouldn't normally be done by only a trainee??? Very odd.

my doc informed me that the trainee wouldnt b telling anyone else the wrong info and i dnt know y the trainee was the one who done it on her own

want2bamum86....

I thought you had a MC? Did baby hang in there after all? I hope so!!

my doc informed me that the trainee wouldnt b telling anyone else the wrong info and i dnt know y the trainee was the one who done it on her own

I'm sorry to sound harsh, but this sounds hard to believe.
Geee you've had a really complex pregnancy, what with this and now on a different thread
(Feb 15th) you're doctor is saying you are 'crushing your baby' with coughing during a chest infection.
I think you need better doctors!!! (or more realistic ones).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->