NEW! Friends on Femara

Ill join in!!!

I did 5 cycles of FE in 2010- BFN. Im on cycle 4 of FE but we are adding trigger shot and TI!

Im waiting to O, then ill trigger and tww begins!

OnErth&InHvn- Welcome! I am not sure where everyone else went but I'm still lingering lol! So they are having you ovulate on your own and then trigger? Rather than give the trigger to induce ovulation? When are u anticipating that to be?

My test day is approaching and I dont know how to feel about it lol... I don't think I am ready to see that BFN again but I am also ready to know!

FX for you and keep me updated!

OnErth&InHvn- Welcome! I am not sure where everyone else went but I'm still lingering lol! So they are having you ovulate on your own and then trigger? Rather than give the trigger to induce ovulation? When are u anticipating that to be?

My test day is approaching and I dont know how to feel about it lol... I don't think I am ready to see that BFN again but I am also ready to know!

FX for you and keep me updated!

They are having the Femara helping me O, then Trigger to help the egg pop out plus help with timing.

I did FE 5mg cd1-5, ill pee on OPK until +. once all are +, ill trigger at 7pm that night. BD those 2 nights, then until temp shift. I O on cd16, 19 or 21 usually but on FE its usually 16. Im on cd11 today.

Isn't insane how much thought we have to put into it? lol..Its funny how there are so many different protocols, I hate comparing because I know we aren't all the same but it makes me wondering if my RE is getting it right. Which I am sure he is but u can't help question everything lol...

I am currently on cd 27 on my second cycle of 5mg. I took it late this cycle (days 5-10) because of a late monitoring appointment. I have been making myself crazy with symptom spotting and waiting VERY impatiently to test on Friday.

Hey :) I hope you guys don't mind me butting in. This is my first cycle on Femara. Last cycle my progesterone level at cd 22 was 5.2 this cycle it is 14.2. Is that good?
I'm on 2.5mg - have been trying for a year - had a miscarriage last October.

hello miss chicka! I am not sure what levels they want to see as far as progestrone, but because it is higher I am assuming that is good. I was always just put on progesterone pills. I hope you get your sticky bean this go around and I am sorry about your miscarriage :(

Canadianlady I hear you on patiently waiting to test! Did you do a trigger? Sorry if you already said you did.

Hope you are all doing well! FX

Hey ladies!

How are you all?

CanadianLady did you test today? Thinking about you!

I tested yesterday and got a BFP, I couldn't believe it. It was confirmed with Blood work and my HCG level was 300 and they said my other blood work looked good too. I had some spotting this morning and that worried me but the nurse said its okay and as long as it isn't heavy and bright red. I am pretty crampy off and on but people assure me thats okay. I go in next week on friday to see a dr, ultrasound and more blood work. I was expecting the few test every couple of days to see if the hcg doubles? but they aren't doing that?

Fingers crossed for you ladies! I still can't believe this!

I must admit I was naughty and tested Wednesday after I had to leave work because I felt like I was going to faint. It was a faint buy beautiful line! Have been going a bit crazy poas because my fertility doctor wants me to wait until Tuesday to do a blood test.

Oh thats not nice for them to make you wait! lol. Did they give u a reason why? Have you tested any more? So exciting! Congrats! I will continue to keep my fingers crossed!

I did 2 in Wednesday, 2 yesterday and one so far today. I have 3 different kinds of tests so I was trying to get some progression. I have some IC that are not showing much of a line. But the first response I did on Wednesday had a decent line and the dollar store one I did yesterday and today look ok.

cool! I hope they keep getting darker!! are you going to keep testing or see how it goes until the blood work?

Waiting sucks! lol

My progesterone was 13.3 at cd23 last cycle. OB wanted it above 6 for a good ovulation.

Congrats canadianlady!

I believe I ovulated yesterday, had an almost positive opk cd15, positive opk and temp dip on cd 16 and temp rise today (cd17). Last month I only got an almost positive opk once and then back to nothing, so I think I had a nice strong ovulation this month :) BD'd CD13-16. So keeping fx'd that we did it this time!

That's awesome Emilylove! FX

Lol CanadianLady, I understand though! I still can't believe it! Its going to be a long wait to Friday for me, I'm just praying little one dug in good and it the right spot. I have been pretty crampy and gassy! lol

I'm trying my second round right now. I have been irregular for months and stopped ovulating, he doesn't know why but predicts it is because with my weight gain I am low in progesterone? so after 60-ish days I got my period and started Femara again. It is double the dose it was last time, I believe its 5 mg right now. I had a miscarriage last year so I am afraid this isn't going to happen for me for a long time........ I'm also pissed because I will be out of town without my husband on days 15 and 16 of the cycle! I leave on day 14, so we can try, and I come home on the 17, so we can try again, but if I HAPPEN to ovulate on those 2 days I'm gone am I screwed?? How has Femara been for all of you?

I'm trying my second round right now. I have been irregular for months and stopped ovulating, he doesn't know why but predicts it is because with my weight gain I am low in progesterone? so after 60-ish days I got my period and started Femara again. It is double the dose it was last time, I believe its 5 mg right now. I had a miscarriage last year so I am afraid this isn't going to happen for me for a long time........ I'm also pissed because I will be out of town without my husband on days 15 and 16 of the cycle! I leave on day 14, so we can try, and I come home on the 17, so we can try again, but if I HAPPEN to ovulate on those 2 days I'm gone am I screwed?? How has Femara been for all of you?

14 and 17 would cover you.

I moved on from FE because it got to the point despite taking it, i wasnt ovulating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->