NEW! Friends on Femara

AF finally showed her ugly face. Although I am glad to be back on track and feel a little "normal" it is definitely an ugly reminder of the baby we just lost. =(

Jcleary I am so sorry! What a mix of emotions. I wish there was something I could say to make it better but I know there isn't. Just know we are all here if you need to vent.

Jcleary I am so sorry! What a mix of emotions. I wish there was something I could say to make it better but I know there isn't. Just know we are all here if you need to vent.

I just appreciate your thoughts and your response. Thank you!

GRRRRR just got another call from the Drs. They got my blood work results in but still not giving us the go ahead to order our vials because my Prolactin level was high, I believe she said 63, and the dr wants to talk to me on Monday to go over everything. She wasn't sure what exactly he wants to talk about. So now I don't know what to think and will probably think up worst case scenarios all weekend. I am think I won't be able to try again this month. From what I have read, peoples levels havent gone down for months after taking meds. Part of me is super frustrated and upset, other half wants to do what needs to be done. They didn't tell me to stop meds either so not sure what that means. I guess we will see.

Do any of you have any experience with increased Prolactin levels?

Just wondering is anyone has any experience if ovarian cysts. I have had PCOS since I was 18. I had 3 cycles of 2.5 MG Letrozole and then one at 5mg. This last cycle ended on day 21. I had n ultrasound this morning and they said I have a cyst on my left ovary 4.3cm x 3.8cm.

Hi all, just wondering if I could join? My story is pretty much all in my siggy, but I'm on cycle 1 with Femara. I did 5mg daily CD3-CD7. Right now I'm CD21 and will be having progesterone tested on Thursday to make sure I ovulated (though I'm pretty sure I did since my bbt has risen and it hadn't before I did the Femara). Anyway I'll be starting HPT's probably Saturday and keeping my fingers crossed! We did bd the 4 days leading up to and on ovulation day, so we've done all we can this cycle.

Hey CandianLady.. I have a cyst on my Left ovary. I forget the measurements but it is a decent size, its also more like 3 together but either RE I had/have haven't said anything about them. IDK if thats good or bad.

Welcome Emilylove! FX for you! Keep us updated!

I ovulated! My progesterone was 13.33! Last month it was only 3.83 after I thought I had ovulated. I'll start doing hpt's tomorrow morning I guess, that'll be 7-8 dpo (not completely sure which day I ovulated since I missed a day temping).

We bd'd the 3 days leading up to and the day that I think I ovulated, so I guess I've got a good chance!

Good luck Emily. FX!

I go in for another ultrasound and blood work so we will see where that takes us.

Welcome, Emily!

I hope everyone is doing well, or hanging in there if things aren't looking great ATM.

AFM, BFN yesterday at 12DPO. :cry:

So sorry to hear that wifey!! I know it is so hard to see that BFN!

Im off to my Drs apt. wish me luck lol

GL!! How did it go?! Hope you got some good news.

So hubby and I had our first official Fertility Fight! In 2.5 years this is the first time we have actually had it out. It just breaks my heart even worse.

So to make a long story short, he ran into a friend of ours last night that was seeing our same RE. She was telling hubby that she wasn't seeing Dr. B anymore and that she had a really horrible experience with him. She said after 2 years, she still wasn't pregnant and was out of pocket over 15K dollars. She said she wanted to get a second opinion from Dr. W.

She told hubby that after her first visit with Dr. W, he told her that she couldn't have children. He also said that could have been determined at her first visit/lab work with Dr. B. Apparently her AMH level was a flat 0. So, she told hubby that she feels she wasted money/time with Dr. B and that he knew the whole time she couldn't have children and that his office is a money pit.

My hubby, who is very influenced from others, decided that we are not going back to our RE. It just upsets me because I feel we have come so far. IUI with Dr. B is approximately 500 dollars for us and with Dr. W it would be about 75 dollars each. So that alone makes me want to also get a second opinion since we are currently waiting to try, but I just hate change and we have been with Dr. B for so long now.

To make matters worse, we were still waiting for hubby's blood work from our genetic screening. It has been 3 weeks today so I called them this morning, and the nurse called me back and said they have had the results for a few days but the bloodwork was normal. So they didn't even bother to call me and talk to me about it. I feel discouraged with that alone because we have been waiting to hear something.

I just don't know what to do. Change to cheaper doctor or keep on our same path? Frustrated....

I'm sorry Jcleary! A second opinion wouldn't hurt I don't think. Maybe you could set up an apt with Dr. W and see what kind of feel you get from him? That is a big price difference but that kind of worries me too lol but that doesn't mean anything. I find reviews to be mixed on all RE's it seems to be good reviews if the final results were a baby and the opposite if they didn't achieve pregnancy. I think it comes down to how you guys feel about your experience and your Dr. I currently like my new office, they actually seem to know my details, like using a donor, we also had to remind our old Dr/office of that and it was frustrating, I felt more like a number there. Being treated like another number was a complaint for our current Dr. Like I said, I think it comes down to how you feel about it. Unfortunately you guys may have to sit down and talk about it more but hopefully you both can hear each other out. Good Luck! Hope you guys can work things out!

AFM- Went home with a trigger shot and instructions to wait for their call when they receive blood work. They received the blood work and I am not quite ready yet which doesn't surprise me because its only day 11. Maybe I didn't respond well to the meds? But hopefully there is a mature folli there on Mon.

Hope you all are doing well and have a good weekend!

How is everyone doing? Hope you are all doing well!

My Friday scan showed a lining on 8mm and a leading follicle of 13mm. The cysts were both still there. My blood work..I think estrogen? Came back at 25, meaning that there wasn't a mature egg yet. Went in again yesterday for a follow up, lining measured 11mm and my leading follicle was 16mm and estrogen came back at 141, meaning its producing estrogen and that's a good sign that there is an egg in the follicle, so good news. Went in again today for another follow up and the follicle was 18mm and I think the lining was around the same, they said it looked good didn't give me a number. They also didn't give me a number of estrogen but told me to give the trigger tonight at 10pm and scheduled my IUI for Thursday at 8 am. So excited!

12dpo today. Haven't taken a hpt in 2 days...they were negative anyway, didn't want anymore disappointment. BBT dropped to my coverline today, no af yet though. Will see if BBT still down tomorrow. If it (magically) goes back up in the morning then I'll test but not getting my hopes up. No pg symptoms.

Aw Emily! Hope that BBT jumps up for u! FX!

I did my trigger last night at 10pm...that one hurt going in but is very sore today, it was pregnyl? Anyone use that? My IUI is scheduled for tomorrow at 8am. Right around that 36hr mark. For those of you doing IUI's what is your timing like? Timing is a huge thing using donor so I tend to dwell on that.. All the monitoring helps ease it a little.

FX for you all!

Copied from my thread I started earlier but haven't got any answers yet...

So I'm 13dpo today. Here's my chart (yes I know I'm missing some temps, my 3 year old lost my bbt thermometer for a few days). I took Femara this cycle CD3-7 and confirmed ovulation by blood test.

Temp went down to my coverline yesterday and I assumed af was coming. This morning bbt went back up. I took a FRER this morning and it was completely negative, not even a squinter. Had cramping this afternoon, so I again assumed af was coming. Usually as soon as I cramp, the witch shows. It's been hours and still nothing.

So what gives? Did I have a 12th day implantation? That would explain lack of af and the negative test this morning...I'm really doubting that's what happened, just getting confused. I know, I'll have to wait it out and see if af shows or a test comes up positive. Has anything like this happened to anyone else?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161005-173952.jpg
    Screenshot_20161005-173952.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 0
And AF just made her grand entrance! On to next cycle!

Sorry to hear that Emily. FX for you for this cycle!

I am officially in my TWW..time to find stuff to keep me busy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->