New fuzzibunz elite and EUC Blueberry deluxe

molly1207

Cautiously pregnant
Reaction score
I have for sale 3 Fuzzibunz elite nappies in apple green, tootie fruity and cotton candy. £10 each

None of them have been worn but have all been prewashed as I bought them before LO was born and intended to use them, but couldn't figure out the elastic adjustment, and unfortunately have neither the time nor patience to sit and fiddle with them!

Each nappy comes with a large and small insert, and a set of replacement elastic. (Whilst taking the pictures I have noticed that one set of inserts doesn't have the fuzzibunz label, I have no idea why as they were all bought from the same shop and upon comparison are exactly the same as the labelled inserts)

Also for sale I have a blueberry onesize deluxe in 'Baby Blooms'. It is in EUC with no staining. It has only been used one or twice, but it didn't really work well for us so it has sat at the back of the nappy draw ever since. It comes with a large and small insert (only the large is pictured, I forgot about the small insert!) £9 ... The nappy looks a little faded on one side, this is due to the lighting, the nappy doesn't look like that in person!

Postage is £3.70 (royal mail 2nd class signed for) - regardless of how many you choose to buy :)

:flower:

Attachments

• fuzibunz2231.jpg
    fuzibunz2231.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 3
  • fuzibunz123.jpg
    fuzibunz123.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 4
  • fuzibunz451.jpg
    fuzibunz451.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 2
  • fuzibunz123451.jpg
    fuzibunz123451.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 1
  • blueberry1.jpg
    blueberry1.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 2
Blueberry deluxe and apple green fuzzibunz have sold :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->