New Here! 2nd month trying!

Ohh no ;( lets hope for next month! Dont get discouraged xx

well my ovulation day is the 16th, then i am to start AF again on the 30th (twice this month ugggg) so i MIGHT still have a chance for this month! im hopeful, FX!!

I literally pray every night for every woman on here to get there BFP soon and to find out why they are unable too if they cant, then be able to get it fixed or something for them to conceive. I am only going on Cycle 3, not as long as some and im already frustrated. I can only imagine some of the ladies on here trying after many many many many months. my FX, prayers, positive vibes and anything else i can give go out to everyone!

got my first :bfn: this morning. I didnt think i would take it hard since it s the first time we ttc. However the more time passes the more i get sad heh! will check maybe i tested early(which i doubt cos i have period pains), i doubt i will be checking before I missed AF again.

Does anyone use Period trackers app? which one is the best ?

My husband too! He is dying to be a dad! When are you testing shary?

I use "My Days" app on my phone, it allows you to put in your temps, periods, any time you dtd, notes etc. It estimates your ovulation days and estimates when your next period will come. I really like it, and it estimated my ovulation day, and from my cm it was on point. I decided to try temping for the first time, awaiting my basal thermometer since NO PLACE in here sells them. I think it will be fun to try and understand my body better from it. :) Thermometer was 8.95 free shipping with amazing reviews on it. wooohooo i love cheap awesome stuff!

I love bargajns too �� i m gonna search for IC preg tests so i don't break the bank hihi

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->