New here and have a question

hypnautica

Reaction score
Just would like to start off by saying hello. DH and myself have been ttc now for 5yrs and have went through alot. Anyway my question is, I am between 9-10dpo(yes I know its early) and I took an HPT and only waited for 3mins and nothing showed up so I threw it in the trash. I should have left in there but didnt and when I looked at it I was able to see a tiny bit of pink. It was in the tash about 40mins or so. So anyway I have been told that was an evap line/indent line but I thought those had no color? I used a First Response Early Response test. It took awhile for an evap line to show but I was able to see it but there was still pink in the line. So with this type of test and actually seeing color do you count that as a + or was it really evap line with color? Thanks for any help.

It is an evap/indent line I bet... I just got one of those this morning at 9dpo too. I hate them!

Sadly, FRERs get those all the time.. BUT maybe it isnt!!!!!

Do you have any pictures?

I will but not sure how to post pics on here? Also as stated before it was alittle bit of pink.

I know.. I get them with pink too and I have never been pregnant.

Here is what I do when I add a picture on here, maybe it will work for you. If it doesnt, just wait a couple more days and test again, that is what I would say.

I send the pictures to my email and download them onto my computer.
Go to www.photobucket.com and upload it to that website.
There, you can find the image URL. Copy it.
Come back on here.
Right above the box thing on here that you type a reply in, there is a little yellow box that looks like a mountain. Click it.
Paste the image URL.
Picture should show up.

But as I said, if you dont want/cant do that, then just wait a couple more days and test again. That way the HCG would have been built up enough to really pick up. Good luck. :)

Lol that is alright hun.

Just try to test again in a couple days.. sending lots of sticky baby dust your way!

Thanks for letting me about the FRER. I had several ladies say they never have any problems with them but glad I asked on here. GL to you as well.

Hey let me know how you get on too! After 5 years of trying I am interested to know if that is your bfp. :)

you should test again tomorrow and see what happens. you cant trust it after the x
reading time hun

Definitely keep us informed. I'm anxious to see if you got your BFP! Especially after 5 years of trying!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->