New Here and Super Confused by BFP! Please Help!

Mommifer

Reaction score
I just had my IUD removed mid-March. My cycle seemed all sorts of goofy that month. April rolled around an I decided to try an OPK. I started testing on CD 11, twice per day. The line got darker and darker, until it was positive on CD 19. I was all sorts of freaked out, because I thought I was ovulating way too late for my 28-day cycle. I made myself crazy reading about all the fertility problems that could be caused by. I kept testing with the OPK's out of curiosity and they kept getting darker and darker. Then I panicked that my body was trying to ovulate, but wasn't. They continued to stay dark, until I read somewhere in researching all of my self-diagnosed infertility problems (Doesn't this journey turn us into crazy people?!) that an OPK will be positive if you are pregnant, as long as a pregnancy test would also pick it up. So for the heck of it, I bought an early test and it came back positive 4 days before my period was due. And it wasn't a faint line either! It was fast and strong. What the heck is going on? Did I ovulate on CD 10 before I started testing? Is it possible to ovulate on CD 19 and have my LH levels continue to go up and not drop?

So now I'm very worried that I did actually ovulate on CD 19 and will start bleeding really soon since it is only CD 28 for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->