New Here Hi

Charliemo

Reaction score
Hi Just found this site tonight , feeling a bit low I had a MC in Oct 2009 at 18 weeks and we have been trying half hearted since Jan I think I am just scared to try again even though I really want too does that make any sense !! - I dont think it helps that I have just started a new Job at a doctors and it seems like every day there are notifications of new mums to be coming in.
Its not just me is that feels this way ?????????????
:sad1:

Welcome - sorry you have to be here though.

You're not alone xxx

Welcome to the Board. No, it's not just you. It can be very hard recovering emotionally from a miscarriage. I think about my angels every day, but I just press on. I can imagine how hard it must in your job...

I am sorry for your loss. I hope your stay here is short and sweet.

Welcome to the board!

Nope, you're not alone. I get a little bitter and upset every time I see someone near me with a pregnant belly. I wonder "why can't it be me? Other people have babies without trying and I can't. What did I do to deserve this?" My first miscarriage was in 2007 and you know.. you'll never forget it or your baby, nor should you. You'll always have a special place in your heart for that child. However, even though you won't forget, dealing with it DOES get easier. It takes some people longer than others and there is no set time limit for "feeling better". Some people want to think so, but don't let them get to you. Many of those people haven't ever experienced this kind of loss, so they can't possibly understand.

Someone told me this "your baby never felt sad, lonely, disappointed. It never knew fear or pain". I felt some comfort in that.

:hugs:

I'm sorry for your loss. Heather stated it beautifully. I think everyone has anxiety about getting pregnant again, it's natural, you've experience how delicate the process of carrying a life is. You're also not alone in feeling upset about how easy it seems for other people. Bnb girls are here for you to discuss what others can't possibly understand unless they went through it too. I found a lot of comfort with this website (esp once I figured out how to use it). I hope you can find comfort and support here too. I truly believe that these things, however tragic, happen for a specific reason and that we should not doubt His plan for us.

Thanks everyone it helps just knowing Iam not alone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey welcome, your are not alone and we are all here for you whatever you need. I am so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->