New Here-Looking for Cycle Buddies CD5

Mandersisme

Reaction score
AF started 1/4 and is gone, gone gone! CD5 for me today! My DH and I are TTC #3, this is my third cycle since MC in OCT. This cycle I'm temping, using OPKS, Checking CP and CM, and using the Robitussin and Baking Soda method (At this point I'll try anything!) What are you ladies doing this cycle? My last cycle was 29 days with an LP of 17! (Usually between 14-17 days) Anyone on or about the same cycle?? Hoping for my :bfp: this cycle! GL ladies :)

Hi!!! I'm on cycle day 5 too! :flower:

We r trying for number 2! Here's my story.......

Had my ds in march 2008! Got married may 2011- got a bfp October 2011 and miscarried, got another bfp February 2012 and sadly miscarried again! I then went for d and c and after that I got the mirena coil in to give my body a chance to recover and my mind a chance to recover!

I got the coil out on the 5 December and bleed quite heavily for about a week after, then my first af arrived on 4th jan. it is very nearly away just some brown discharge (sorry tmi) very excited to get going with things this month although my hubby works away from home and is only home the weekends so I prolly don't have the best luck!!

But still fxd! I'm going for the not trying and not stressing about it, as from what I remember they were the months I got my bfp last times!

:flower:

YAY! GL this cycle! Hoping this is our month! My cycles have been a little wonky since the MC but I think they are starting to regulate a bit. I'm so glad the :witch: is gone and I can get on with this cycle. I started my OPK yesterday ( I know it's early but I figure, why not get started ASAP...I find it hard to figure the OPKs out a lot of the time so I'm trying to get a good feel for the surge during this cycle) I test with them twice a day. Have you tried any of the kind of weird things like the baking soda or Robitussin or Mucinex? I'm not really sure when I should start the tussin....
Also,:hugs: for you! FX for the both of us!

No have never tried any of them- have never even heard of them! Haha! Surprised and delighted that my af returned so soon after coil removal, I thought it would have been something like 7 weeks!

I used opks on one of my bfps and I remember thinking the same, I ended up sticking them all down to a page with the date and time so I could compare- that way I could really are when it was positive! I laughed when someone on here said it was "opks blue Peter style" haha!

Yea let's hope it is our month!

Hi ladies.... I'm on CD4 TTC baby no. 2 (who is now 21 months) I'm now on my 9th cycle trying and will be using pre-seed this cycle and lots of positive thoughts!!!! Here's hoping!!!! Good luck and keep posting.....

Hi Ladies,

I'm currently on CD 6 (today tues 8th).

This is our first cycle TTC #2 :happydance:

Hi low and Betty!!!

Well my af is completely gone! Now the next 3 weeks is gna be looooooonnnnnnnnngggggggggg! Started taking vitamins yesterday and have already forgot to take today's!

I really hope this is our month! But I know the chances r really not in my favour with DH working away! :(

I'm also worried already cuz of the 2 previous mc and I also have a cyst in my left ovary- I got bloods some and they came back in normal levels so it mustn't be anything to worry about but I am wondering if it would cause me to not get pregnant or take longer! My gynae said if I wasn't pregnant within 4 months of proper trying and having sex at the right time of the month then to come back to her! So we will see! Not really sure when the right time of my month is??

Do you have to use opks? Is ther another way of knowing? I'm usually 28-30 days cycle so would that mean I ovulate around cd 14?? ????

How r u all? Excited? Fed up trying? Scared?

Xx

Hi low and Betty!!!

Well my af is completely gone! Now the next 3 weeks is gna be looooooonnnnnnnnngggggggggg! Started taking vitamins yesterday and have already forgot to take today's!

I really hope this is our month! But I know the chances r really not in my favour with DH working away! :(

I'm also worried already cuz of the 2 previous mc and I also have a cyst in my left ovary- I got bloods some and they came back in normal levels so it mustn't be anything to worry about but I am wondering if it would cause me to not get pregnant or take longer! My gynae said if I wasn't pregnant within 4 months of proper trying and having sex at the right time of the month then to come back to her! So we will see! Not really sure when the right time of my month is??

Do you have to use opks? Is ther another way of knowing? I'm usually 28-30 days cycle so would that mean I ovulate around cd 14?? ????

Xx

Sounds like you've had a long ride getting here hun - big hugs :hugs:

I don't use OPKs I just track cm - and generally try to DTD at least every other day :thumbup: We conceived my DD on the first cycle so here's hoping for this one. :thumbup:

I'm not too bad - excited but very scared at the same time - labour is freaking me out after my last delivery. :cry:

Hope you're all ok! :hugs:

Hi low and Betty!!!

Xx

Hi Tarabay,

I was trying for about 1 year with my first baby and during that time I had 2 burst ovarian cysts, severe endometriosis and two remaining cysts on my ovaries and I still got pregnant! It's totally possible!!
I'm now clear of all cysts and endometriosis (I just have cervical erosion) and desperately trying for baby no. 2
This month I will be using OPK's and just 'feeling' when I ovulate and fingers crossed it will be my month....
Good luck to you also.....:thumbup:

Ohhhh did u have a bad delivery last time?!

My delivery with my DS wasn't great, he got stuck and his heart rate dropped and he had to be sucked out- my room was full of doctors and nurses and midwives- scary! He has special Needs now and I always wonder if that's what caused it!
When I spoke to my private gynae about this she said it would maybe be better to go for a section this time round and that when I get pregnant she will have a look through my delivery notes!

If DH was home, I would be doing exactly that, dtd every other day and if I knew or suspected O I would maybe go more- depending on if I felt like it that is!

Both my DH sis are pregnant at the minute- I find that soooooo hard!

With my 1st mc I conceived on 4th cycle and 2nd mc it was 3rd cycle! So really all things considered that is not long at all! My DS wasnt planned so not sure!

Ohhhh did u have a bad delivery last time?!

My delivery with my DS wasn't great, he got stuck and his heart rate dropped and he had to be sucked out- my room was full of doctors and nurses and midwives- scary! He has special Needs now and I always wonder if that's what caused it!
When I spoke to my private gynae about this she said it would maybe be better to go for a section this time round and that when I get pregnant she will have a look through my delivery notes!

If DH was home, I would be doing exactly that, dtd every other day and if I knew or suspected O I would maybe go more- depending on if I felt like it that is!

Both my DH sis are pregnant at the minute- I find that soooooo hard!

With my 1st mc I conceived on 4th cycle and 2nd mc it was 3rd cycle! So really all things considered that is not long at all! My DS wasnt planned so not sure!

Yeah it wasn't nice :nope:

28 hours of labour, including "borderline pre-eclampsia", fetal distress, broken delivery room equipment, undiagnosed back to back baby, excrutiating fetal blood sampling at 4cm and a consultant telling me he thinks my baby is "giving up" all resulting in an emergency section. :cry:

Hi, sorry but what is endometriosis??

Ohhh that sounds tough?! Did u see anyone about it taking a year to conceive? It's so strange how it happens so easy for one person but it's so hard for another!

How many cycles have u been Tryn now?

Xx

Ohhh low- that is awful! U must have been at ur wits end!! Because of all that couldn't not opt for just gettin a section this time??

Ohhh low- that is awful! U must have been at ur wits end!! Because of all that couldn't not opt for just gettin a section this time??

It was so scary and stressful.

I probably could if I wanted to - but I'm very much a fan of natural labour with as little intervention as possible - I wanted a water birth with DD but I wasn't allowed due to everything that was going on. So I'm fighting with myself at the moment - natural or section - and I'm not even pregnant yet!! :wacko::dohh:

Are any of you ladies thinking about labour yet?

Yes but I have told u what my thinking is! :)

Endometriosis is when the lining of your womb grows in other areas of your body, typically in the pelvis causing very painful periods. I had it for years but didn't realise and only got diagnosed when I was rushed into hospital with a burst cyst.... Strangely enough pregnancy helps cure it and so now it's not anywhere near as bad as it was.
I had a lovely birth. Was 2 weeks overdue so was induced. Had gas and air then went with the epidural as me and pain don't get on. I fell asleep, woke up 6 hours later and out my baby popped! I hope if I get pregnant again I have the same experience!
I'm sorry to hear you haven't had such a great experience.....

I've been trying for baby no. 2 for 9 months now and have seen my doctor. I've had scans to make sure my ovaries are ok and everything seems normal so only time will tell.

How are you all doing ladies?

I'm on CD 12 and looks like I'm ovulating! :happydance: :wacko: Earlier than normal but hey ho!

I've got some strange cramps going on too! :wacko:

Can't believe tomorrow I'll be 1DPO! Here starts the crazy symptom spotting! :dohh:

Hey low- will u have a look at my opk????

So exciting for u! :) hope thers lots of action going on it ur house! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->