New Here-Looking for Cycle Buddies CD5

Oh low cant believe I forgot to tell u......... Hubby arrived gone last night by surprise sk I didn't have to wait till Friday after all and works perfect if I did ovulate yesterday! ;) well all we can do is wish eh?!! Xxx

Hi solus and Irish chick! :wave::wave:

Why do u think u have ovulated for sure solus? I got a near positive on a opk a could of nights ah then I tested the next day at 3pm and it was a def negative so I just think that I would have had a positive if I had of tested sometime I between those times! Today was the first day I didn't test with an opk!

I don't think I have yet because I have only been using my body temps and they don't show a rise yet. I guess the one day I got a high temp it was just a weird coincidence. I have tried ovulation kit tests but they never seem to work for my and all I succeed in is chalking up loads of money for negative tests. But my temps usually show, every month, that I have ovulated. I have just never actually caught the switch before! I have been trying extra hard to catch it this go round and I am determined to be successful. I got EWCM yesterday and BD again and now super low temp so I am hoping I am now ovulating!! Fingers crossed!!! :wohoo:

Oh low cant believe I forgot to tell u......... Hubby arrived gone last night by surprise sk I didn't have to wait till Friday after all and works perfect if I did ovulate yesterday! ;) well all we can do is wish eh?!! Xxx

How did I miss this post!? :happydance: Yay!!!!! :thumbup:

Welcome to the new ladies :hi: How are you doing?

Well I'm sat here with really bad indigestion again at 7DPO. Had shooting pains in my tummy over the last 2 days too and generally feel knackered. Yesterday and some of today I've not been worth knowing either - REALLY bad mood :blush:

Feeling better in myself now though :dohh: How are you feeling Tara? :hugs:

Well low- we dtd Wednesday night but that has been it until today- sooo. OT sure anymore what dpo I am! Also did an opk on Thursday and it looked to be gettin darker again- of course haven't done one since! Next cycle I will be religious about doing them!

R u positive for it being the month?! Sounding good!! :thumbup:

I was awake half the night last night feelin sick- hot flushes! Fell asleep about 3 am! And have been knackered myself them past couple of days- Friday was wild I could barely stay awake the whole day! Lol!

Tmi here ladies - but today I have had this pressure in my lower tummy and in my bum, as in up my bum (sorry) but I would usually get this while I have Af! ???? Face is so broke out but it has been since I got the coil out!

Not feeling it this month much!!

Still testing the 28th??

Well low- we dtd Wednesday night but that has been it until today- sooo. OT sure anymore what dpo I am! Also did an opk on Thursday and it looked to be gettin darker again- of course haven't done one since! Next cycle I will be religious about doing them!

R u positive for it being the month?! Sounding good!! :thumbup:

I was awake half the night last night feelin sick- hot flushes! Fell asleep about 3 am! And have been knackered myself them past couple of days- Friday was wild I could barely stay awake the whole day! Lol!

Tmi here ladies - but today I have had this pressure in my lower tummy and in my bum, as in up my bum (sorry) but I would usually get this while I have Af! ???? Face is so broke out but it has been since I got the coil out!

Not feeling it this month much!!

Still testing the 28th??

I think it's sounding promising for you hun!

I was up most of the night last night, couldn't sleep. Kept waking up.
One minute I'm sure I am but then I'm doubting it lol thinking its all in my head!

Certainly testing on 28th (if I can hold off that long!)

How are you? x

When's ur af due?!

28th is this day week! Isn't it??? Lol yes it is- def hold out!

I'm def not testing before 29th I might actually wait until the 31st as I have always tested early cuz I can't wait and then I'm so disappointed for getting BFN but always think there's still hope and it never works out that way! With my last bfp I tested really early and I did get a faint but def bfp. But this time I want a lovely dark no questions bfp- it'll be worth the waiting when u get that. I also find when I test early I become more obsessed and and then test every day! Where as this way I have better control! Or I test early and start seeng lines that re not there!

Just convinced myself to def not test till next week- it might even be Friday! Lol! Thinking I won't be at the shops till next Thursday so I will buy then instead of buying this week and keeping them in the drawer- too tempting!!!

I find it hard to believe or accept that I could be so lucky for this to happen to me!

What r u testing with?!

:hugs:

Solus- r u symptom spotting yet? How r u feeling? Wen u plan n testing?:flower:

Solus- r u symptom spotting yet? How r u feeling? Wen u plan n testing?:flower:

No symptom spotting, and temps are still low. Argh! I guess I have not yet ovulated. Right now, I still plan on testing for pregnancy on 1/31 because my husband is leaving on a mission trip to India on February 1st and so I want him to know if I am pregnant before he leaves. My fingers are so very crossed, but I am not too hopeful. I will keep you updated!

Ah solus good luck!! That was the date I was planning on testing but starting to think I might leave it till Friday or Saturday! But sure by then I wouldn't necessarily have to use fmu so I could do it Thursday night with hubby!

My hubby works away from home too, he is home working for the next 3 weeks, so not even at a good time in my cycle- he will be leaving just before I ovulate next cycle :shrug: typical!!

I'll be thinking about u!

When's ur af due?!

28th is this day week! Isn't it??? Lol yes it is- def hold out!

I'm def not testing before 29th I might actually wait until the 31st as I have always tested early cuz I can't wait and then I'm so disappointed for getting BFN but always think there's still hope and it never works out that way! With my last bfp I tested really early and I did get a faint but def bfp. But this time I want a lovely dark no questions bfp- it'll be worth the waiting when u get that. I also find when I test early I become more obsessed and and then test every day! Where as this way I have better control! Or I test early and start seeng lines that re not there!

Just convinced myself to def not test till next week- it might even be Friday! Lol! Thinking I won't be at the shops till next Thursday so I will buy then instead of buying this week and keeping them in the drawer- too tempting!!!

I find it hard to believe or accept that I could be so lucky for this to happen to me!

What r u testing with?!

:hugs:

AF is due 30th but I figure the 28th is 15DPO so I should get an answer then. :thumbup:

I REALLY am going to try to hold out until at least Saturday:haha: Although had some more symptoms today - felt queasy on and off all day (but the sicky feeling is in my throat not my belly?! :wacko: ), had the burps which isn't like me and also a strange taste in my mouth (had this will my last pregnancy).

Not sure what I'm testing with yet - might get some cheapies although DH will also get me to use a CB digi - he hates line eye - he just wants a yes or no :haha::dohh:

How are you feeling? :hugs:

Good luck Solus :thumbup:

Low that all sounds so promising for you- I'm excited for u! :happydance:

Do hold out def, it'll be worth it for sure!

My DH would be the same- I wonder would cb digis work at 15dpo?!

I'm not even sure what dpo I am which I kind of like- no stress ttc- hopefully it will have worked for me- if not next cycle I will be strict and obsessed! :wacko:

Don't think I have had any symptoms at all! :shrug: but that's all included in my no stress ttc! No I honestly don't think it is my month at all! Didn't dtd enough!

Hope u have some more symptoms tomorrow!! :hugs:

Low that all sounds so promising for you- I'm excited for u! :happydance:

Do hold out def, it'll be worth it for sure!

My DH would be the same- I wonder would cb digis work at 15dpo?!

I'm not even sure what dpo I am which I kind of like- no stress ttc- hopefully it will have worked for me- if not next cycle I will be strict and obsessed! :wacko:

Don't think I have had any symptoms at all! :shrug: but that's all included in my no stress ttc! No I honestly don't think it is my month at all! Didn't dtd enough!

Hope u have some more symptoms tomorrow!! :hugs:

I'm really trying to hold out :haha: Won't have chance to test thurs / fri as working and Saturday I'm busy - no tests in for tomorrow morning so at this rate I can certainly hold off until the 27th at least :winkwink:

Today I've felt a little rough and had more watery cm. Also have a sore throat now.

How are you? Don't worry about no symptoms - some ladies don't have any at all! :hugs:

Arrrrrgggghhhhhhhh I'm so annoyed today- I hate the tww!!!!! Both my SIL are pregnant and I'm finding it very hard- it's terrible but I'm just soooooo jealous! :cry: I really have lost all my positive thinking this month! I just don't understand how or why it would happen to me- I want it so much!

Anyway I suppose next week will tell all! :cry:
Only a week to go! (Maybe) I really don't wana buy tests this weekend to
Wait cuz I no I won't wait and I'll end up testing and gettin so pissed off, but I won't be shopping till Thursday afternoon so that means I can't test till fri morning!!! Nooooooooo! That's ages away!!! At least if af was gna show it would have been then so I wouldn't be wasting a test!

R u 10dpo today?! How r u feeling?!

I'm not even looking for anything because if I look then I end up making myself believe that I do feel something and nearly convince myself that I'm pregnant! Soooo silly!!!

I need some major PMA!!!!

I think it's cuz I was talking to SIL last night and its all she wanted to talk about of course and now it's just fresh in my head!!

Sorry for the moan!!

Arrrrrgggghhhhhhhh I'm so annoyed today- I hate the tww!!!!! Both my SIL are pregnant and I'm finding it very hard- it's terrible but I'm just soooooo jealous! :cry: I really have lost all my positive thinking this month! I just don't understand how or why it would happen to me- I want it so much!

Anyway I suppose next week will tell all! :cry:
Only a week to go! (Maybe) I really don't wana buy tests this weekend to
Wait cuz I no I won't wait and I'll end up testing and gettin so pissed off, but I won't be shopping till Thursday afternoon so that means I can't test till fri morning!!! Nooooooooo! That's ages away!!! At least if af was gna show it would have been then so I wouldn't be wasting a test!

R u 10dpo today?! How r u feeling?!

I'm not even looking for anything because if I look then I end up making myself believe that I do feel something and nearly convince myself that I'm pregnant! Soooo silly!!!

I need some major PMA!!!!

I think it's cuz I was talking to SIL last night and its all she wanted to talk about of course and now it's just fresh in my head!!

Sorry for the moan!!

Awww hunni - don't forget you're not out until AF arrives! :hugs: There's even a thread in 1st tri at the moment for women who have no symptoms. :thumbup: Keep positive! :hugs:

Yeah 10DPO today - got really sore throat, heady feeling. Felt abit rough this morning - keep thinking it's all in my head though :wacko::dohh:

Hey! I'm on cd 5 as of today! I'm really excited to join some other moms to be on their journey! I had af on January 19th and am expected to ovulate around the 1st of feb! Can't wait to hear more about all of you!

Hey! I'm on cd 5 as of today! I'm really excited to join some other moms to be on their journey! I had af on January 19th and am expected to ovulate around the 1st of feb! Can't wait to hear more about all of you!
Hi kesh89
Looks like we are on the same cycle I started new cycle on the 19th also

Keep telling myself 'do not test do not test do not test' :dohh:

How u feeling today?!

Still no symptoms here but I'm DYING to test!!! I'm gna test on Thursday afternoon I think maybe Wednesday afternoon!

When u gna do it?!

Are u going crazy like me!

I wana test and I know if I had a test I would have tested already but I really don't wana see that BFN I would rather go on like this I think!!

Hope ur well :hugs:

Keep telling myself 'do not test do not test do not test' :dohh:

How u feeling today?!

Still no symptoms here but I'm DYING to test!!! I'm gna test on Thursday afternoon I think maybe Wednesday afternoon!

When u gna do it?!

Are u going crazy like me!

I wana test and I know if I had a test I would have tested already but I really don't wana see that BFN I would rather go on like this I think!!

Hope ur well :hugs:

Bless ya - yes I'm going crazy too! DH says to test midweek! :wacko: It's driving me mad not knowing!

I feel awful. Felt sick on and off all day, everything hurts and I'm quite sure I've got tonsillitis. :cry: I feel so ill! Been at work today and got home and was in bed for half 5! Only just woken up now and think I'm heading back off there very shortly! Got work again tomorrow so no time to see the doctor and been holding off taking anything "just in case" although I've given in and taken a bit of my daughters paracetamol. Just need something to take the edge off the pain. :cry: ..........boobs are starting to get sore though I think. :happydance: and had quite bad stomach pains when I was in bed earlier. :wacko:

How are you? :hugs:

Well I have just done an opk test- just cuz I wana pee on something lol! Maybe it will settle the urge for a wee while lol!

Oh dear- sorry ur not feelin well?! Do u think u have for an infection somewhere or r u puttin it down to pregnancy symptoms?!

I had some flurry feeling in abdomin today very faint and light barely noticeable! Maybe some boob pain but could be anything! And I have had my first lot I creamy cm!

U just wana know already do I can get on to tryn next month!

No positivity here!!! :shrug:

Well I have just done an opk test- just cuz I wana pee on something lol! Maybe it will settle the urge for a wee while lol!

Oh dear- sorry ur not feelin well?! Do u think u have for an infection somewhere or r u puttin it down to pregnancy symptoms?!

I had some flurry feeling in abdomin today very faint and light barely noticeable! Maybe some boob pain but could be anything! And I have had my first lot I creamy cm!

U just wana know already do I can get on to tryn next month!

No positivity here!!! :shrug:

Well I went to the doctors this morning before work and I've got bacterial tonsillitis. :cry: I'm in so much pain! It's awful. I told the doctor we're TTC so he's given me pregnancy safe antibiotics. 2 pills, 4 x a day for 10 days!! :wacko: Just hope they kick in quickly! They're making me feel really sick though too - unless that's a symptom?! :wacko::dohh:

Boobs are getting more tender and had lots of watery cm today which I guess is positive. Just feeling so ill :cry:

Sounds like you're starting with some symptoms!! :happydance: I don't blame you for peeing! If I had anything to pee on I'd of done it by now :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->