New Here-Looking for Cycle Buddies CD5

Just if u could give me ur advice on what my opk looks like if u could! Don't know if u seen my post but my DH is away and really don't wana be gettin a positive opk till he's home on Friday! :(

That's what I like to hear! Thers only one way round this ttc business and that's a lot of bd!!! :)

Here it is

https://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y479/c_mac2008/C10CDAA3-1DDC-417E-8247-A8886B2FB857-767-000000B17EF4E516_zps3c411681.jpg

Hmmm I can see the line - I've never used OPKs personally but seen lots of threads on here over the years.

To be honest it's very faint so I wouldn't worry too much - plus after ovulation they say you've got about 48 hours in which to conceive. :thumbup:

On the other side of things though - you can't delay it :nope:

Maybe it's worth getting the OPKs that just show a smiley face? I'm guessing they only smile if you're actually fertile? Might be better than getting line eye and guessing? :thumbup:

I am really Tryn to do it with as little stress as possible from now on! Lol no smiley faces cuz they'll Probly giver a smiley face then I'll freak out that DH isn't here at least if I'm guessing I'm not sure and can still hope that we got it ok! :) thank you for looking! And good luck and have bd! :) xx

Well a little update- I tested last night at 10pmish it was darker but not as dark as control, was convinced it would def be super positive today- tested at 3.30pm and it's fainter so I guess that was my positive last night and that I'm Probly ovulating today- which means I still have a chance with the bd we done at the weekend! Oh well we will see in two weeks!

Happy 1dpo to me tomorrow!

Low how has 1 dpo been?!!

When r u planning on testin? I am really gona try and hold off until 14dpo, so think its the 30th! Xx

Well a little update- I tested last night at 10pmish it was darker but not as dark as control, was convinced it would def be super positive today- tested at 3.30pm and it's fainter so I guess that was my positive last night and that I'm Probly ovulating today- which means I still have a chance with the bd we done at the weekend! Oh well we will see in two weeks!

Happy 1dpo to me tomorrow!

Low how has 1 dpo been?!!

When r u planning on testin? I am really gona try and hold off until 14dpo, so think its the 30th! Xx

Glad to hear you're still in luck! :happydance:

I had some major cramps this morning! Tummy has been tender low sown all day too and had AF type pains a few times :wacko:

How are you feeling? :hugs:

Think I'm going to hold out till the 28th at least.

I'm good- just Tryn to take the calmest route possible through this tww! I'm not expecting big things to be honest!

But I look forward to hear all ur symptom spotting! :)))) I see u have started already! It is so hard not too! Xx

I'm good- just Tryn to take the calmest route possible through this tww! I'm not expecting big things to be honest!

But I look forward to hear all ur symptom spotting! :)))) I see u have started already! It is so hard not too! Xx

We can wait it out together :hugs: you may have to help me from getting carried away! :haha:

To be honest even if I wasn't thinking about TTC I'd of noticed these cramps - really obvious! :dohh: ............it's going to be a loooooong 2 weeks! :haha:

1dpo today (i think....... I hope) feeling good, positive, strong and under the impression if it happens I'll be soooo lucky and if it doesn't, I always have next month! I feel like I'm playin a lucky dip game! Lol!

How's the symptoms?? Xx

1dpo today (i think....... I hope) feeling good, positive, strong and under the impression if it happens I'll be soooo lucky and if it doesn't, I always have next month! I feel like I'm playin a lucky dip game! Lol!

How's the symptoms?? Xx

Yay! :hugs: Happy 1DPO!

Got gas :blush::haha:
Also yellowish creamy cm. Not sure if that's a good sign?:shrug:

Mmmmmmmm not sure about the cm! Did u google it??

I'm good today and I'm either not symptom spotting or I am having no symptoms what so ever! Lol startin to wonder if I did actually ovulate cuz I didn't see the dark opk! I just presumed I didn't test when it would have been dark! Oh well we will see xx

Mmmmmmmm not sure about the cm! Did u google it??

I'm good today and I'm either not symptom spotting or I am having no symptoms what so ever! Lol startin to wonder if I did actually ovulate cuz I didn't see the dark opk! I just presumed I didn't test when it would have been dark! Oh well we will see xx

I try not to google :haha:

Strange though - within the last few hours I've had more ewcm :wacko: confused now! :dohh:

I google everything lol!

Ahhhhh it is all so confusing!! And frustrating!!!

I have just had a look in my "test drawer" and I don't have any hpt left which is good news- thatl stop me from testing too early! Def think I'll try and wait for two weeks today as test that night when DH is home from work! I'm at work on a Wednesday Thursday and Friday so I don't wana be testin any of them days in the morning so itl have to be my last pee of the day!! Emmmmm unless I do it before he goes to work on Wednesday morning! Or maybe Tuesday!! Ahhhhhh no I'm waiting until 14 dpo! Xx

I google everything lol!

Ahhhhh it is all so confusing!! And frustrating!!!

I have just had a look in my "test drawer" and I don't have any hpt left which is good news- thatl stop me from testing too early! Def think I'll try and wait for two weeks today as test that night when DH is home from work! I'm at work on a Wednesday Thursday and Friday so I don't wana be testin any of them days in the morning so itl have to be my last pee of the day!! Emmmmm unless I do it before he goes to work on Wednesday morning! Or maybe Tuesday!! Ahhhhhh no I'm waiting until 14 dpo! Xx

:haha: I'm the same - don't want to test on a day I'm in work! :haha:

I'm going to test on the 28th :happydance:

How are you all ladies?

Yes, yes I'm obsessing! :wacko::dohh::haha:

1DPO extreme cramping.
2DPO extreme cramping. Gas.
3DPO Shooting pains in cervix. Gas. On / off cramps (not as bad)
Today (4DPO) I've had sharp pains in tummy. Watery cm. 2 moments of feeling "not right" this morning.

...............anyone else care to discuss their symptoms? :flower:

Hi!!! :hugs:

Well as I sit here I have a discomfort under my left rib, feels like m all scrunched up inside! As if I was 9months pregnant! I had some weird pains today too, but not thinking too much about it to be honest, I'm not feelin very positive and thinking thers no way that it could possibly happen, I'm just deluding myself! :dohh:

Only 2 dpo though so a long way to go! It already feels like ages lol!

I really think I need to stop eating as much junk- def starting to get a belly here! It's comfort food! :)

Hi!!! :hugs:

Well as I sit here I have a discomfort under my left rib, feels like m all scrunched up inside! As if I was 9months pregnant! I had some weird pains today too, but not thinking too much about it to be honest, I'm not feelin very positive and thinking thers no way that it could possibly happen, I'm just deluding myself! :dohh:

Only 2 dpo though so a long way to go! It already feels like ages lol!

I really think I need to stop eating as much junk- def starting to get a belly here! It's comfort food! :)

Oooh you've just reminded me - I also had painful indigestion yesterday (sounds like you may have too?!) :winkwink:
Now I know it's too soon to REALLY be a symptom but I have only ever had indigestion once before - about the same time when TTC my DD! I only had it that once in the pregnancy too! :thumbup: Maybe it's a good sign for us both? :shrug::hugs:

Hello! I am new here too and have been TTC for a few months now. I am getting impatient, but trying to keep the faith. :) I am on CD 19 today, and still don't seem to have ovulated according to my BBTs. I thought I did get a high reading one day, but it seems to have been false. :( Baby dust to us all!!

hey everyone my name is shannon..i am ttc#3 and right now i believe i am cd3, i can't really understand this cycle since i was 2 days left for AF but will be going at it next week starting on monday just to have all bases covered...

Really hoping for a girl since i have 2 little boys

Hi solus and Irish chick! :wave::wave:

Why do u think u have ovulated for sure solus? I got a near positive on a opk a could of nights ah then I tested the next day at 3pm and it was a def negative so I just think that I would have had a positive if I had of tested sometime I between those times! Today was the first day I didn't test with an opk!

Irishchick I'm not overly sure what's up with me as this is my 2nd cycle after gettin the coil out so still gettin used to my cycles again!

Low- don't make me excited lol! I have this funny feeling in my lower belly too all the time, and I got quite a lot of twinges in my left ovary yesterday so not sure whether ths was actually ovulation or it was just that cyst playin up! :dohh:

So confusing!!! Only 13 days left to test! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->