New Here-Looking for Cycle Buddies CD5

Hey low- how u feeling?? Any better?? :coffee:

:hugs::hugs:

Awh that's good! :happydance:

I'm good- still no symptoms so def think I'm out this cycle which is actually quite depressing! Fed up seeing everybody else get their bfp!

When u testing?!

I'm really gna hold off till Thursday evening I think! Or at least Thursday afternoon when I'm in the shopping centre as soon as I get the test:thumbup:
Just need to make sure I hold my pee all morning and don't drink too much! But if AF is due on Friday I think it should def come up with the right result no matter if my urine is slightly diluted- although I really want a very dark answer- maybe hold off till Friday morning!

My only problem with that is- I'm working everyday now and on a Friday I work in a sever learning disability school and some of the kids are quite aggressive and have been lashing out recently so if I do so happen by some sort of miracle then Ill be really nervous about going in!! :dohh:

Xx

Awh that's good! :happydance:

I'm good- still no symptoms so def think I'm out this cycle which is actually quite depressing! Fed up seeing everybody else get their bfp!

When u testing?!

I'm really gna hold off till Thursday evening I think! Or at least Thursday afternoon when I'm in the shopping centre as soon as I get the test:thumbup:
Just need to make sure I hold my pee all morning and don't drink too much! But if AF is due on Friday I think it should def come up with the right result no matter if my urine is slightly diluted- although I really want a very dark answer- maybe hold off till Friday morning!

My only problem with that is- I'm working everyday now and on a Friday I work in a sever learning disability school and some of the kids are quite aggressive and have been lashing out recently so if I do so happen by some sort of miracle then Ill be really nervous about going in!! :dohh:

Xx

DH bought tests today so I'll be testing in the morning! :wacko: I'm half excited and half nervous! :dohh:

How are you feeling?

If you get your BFP before work on the Friday just mention it to your boss if you're concerned. They have a duty of care to protect you in the workplace and also a duty of data protection so they can't tell anyone else you're pregnant without your consent. :hugs:

Good morning lovey!! :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 7
Omg low!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: congrats!!!!!!

Can't believe that! When was ur af due??? I still haven't tested but i have been testing with opks and they are totally negative!! Don't think that's a good sign!

How r u feelin??

I still don't have much in the way of symptoms and i was thinkin to myself that it's very unlikely that I will be this month as we didn't dtd as much as we should have!! I could kick myself now!!! :dohh: af isn't due till Friday and ill buy some on Thursday afternoon- when should I do it???

Ahhhhh :hugs: to u low- I'm so happy for u!!!!

Omg low!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: congrats!!!!!!

Can't believe that! When was ur af due??? I still haven't tested but i have been testing with opks and they are totally negative!! Don't think that's a good sign!

How r u feelin??

I still don't have much in the way of symptoms and i was thinkin to myself that it's very unlikely that I will be this month as we didn't dtd as much as we should have!! I could kick myself now!!! :dohh: af isn't due till Friday and ill buy some on Thursday afternoon- when should I do it???

Ahhhhh :hugs: to u low- I'm so happy for u!!!!

Thank you! :flower: I just can't get over the fact we conceived my DD on the first month TTC and now we've done it again on the first month! :dohh:

AF was due today. I've been feeling sick on and off and peeing a lot. Had hardly any appetite either. :wacko:

You should test Friday morning with your morning pee. :thumbup: I've got everything crossed for you! :hugs:

Ohhhhhhh so I do! :) I really hope so! I'm not sure I'm gna be able to wait knowing I have them from Thursday afternoon! Also hubby won't be here Friday morning- unless I get up at 5.30am and do it then! Ahhhh I just wana know already- and by that I mean I want it to be a BFP!!!

I am soooooo tired this evening- but I moved from parting to full time in work this week so that could be it just! I have no cm- I don't feel sick! I don't have my usually tell tale sin of big spots! And we hardly dtd! Not looking good- onto month 3 I would say!!

Ahhh ur so lucky it happened that quick for u! No stress!

Healthy and happy 9months to u lovely!! X

Ohhhhhhh so I do! :) I really hope so! I'm not sure I'm gna be able to wait knowing I have them from Thursday afternoon! Also hubby won't be here Friday morning- unless I get up at 5.30am and do it then! Ahhhh I just wana know already- and by that I mean I want it to be a BFP!!!

I am soooooo tired this evening- but I moved from parting to full time in work this week so that could be it just! I have no cm- I don't feel sick! I don't have my usually tell tale sin of big spots! And we hardly dtd! Not looking good- onto month 3 I would say!!

Ahhh ur so lucky it happened that quick for u! No stress!

Healthy and happy 9months to u lovely!! X

Aww you're not out until the witch shows! :hugs:

Thanks hun - hope to see you very soon in first tri! Will watch this thread for your BFP! :hugs:

I will def let u no come Friday! Make sure u keep everything crossed lol!

Xxxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->