New here- Need some friends to talk to

Cowgirl135

Reaction score
I got a BFP yesterday, I wasn't feeling good and I could just tell so I grabbed a test and sure enough it came up positive. We weren't trying to conceive, but it obviously happened. Our marriage has been rough and we have trying to work things out and I don't feel like I can tell anyone or talk to anyone about this pregnancy as they wouldn't support it at the moment. I definitely already love the baby that is growing inside, but just need some friends to talk to until I find the right time to tell others.

Hi, welcome and congratulations :) I am new here too. My husband and I have been having a rough patch and I know it's hard.. The last few days I spent wondering if we made a huge mistake having another baby, it all finally exploded last night into one miserable argument and lots of crying on my part.. and so far we feel much better.

I hope you and your husband are able to work through the problems at hand, but regardless, don't let anybody take away the joy that you are entitled to feel during your pregnancy.. You only get to be pregnant with this baby once and the new life you are creating is amazing :)

h&h 9 months!

Hiya! I'm leaving 1st trimester but just wanted to let you know that at the end, it all gets sorted out anyways. What you're worrying about now, will seem forgotten in 8-9 months.
Just be open. Also, don't forget to smile and breathe. Don't let it get to you so much.
❤

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->