New here quick question

notmommyyet

Reaction score
SO I have wanted a baby for a very long time. Always afraid i couldnt. Well I ended up preggo just to lose it. So heres my question. I took a digital test back then and it said I was 2-3 weeks. I counted back the days of my cycle of where I was in it to be knocked up. I realized it was between day 8-16. And I realized i ttc this month from day 8-15 of this cycle (just by fluke). So my question is if I had sex on all the right days what are the chances of actually getting pregnant? I mean woman try for months and months and cant so it must not be a guarantee. This is our first cycle trying since the loss. Any ideas?

It can definately happen. Usually if the loss occured very early, then it only pushes the next cycle back a few days. Do you use opk's or cm to determine ovulation?
If not, its something you should look into so you know exactly when you really did ovulate. I find it helps me alot!!!
Good luck to you!
Sorry for your loss

No I havent got any ovulation kit but have been thinking aboout it. And I lost the baby at 8 weeks back in feb so its been a few cycles in between. fingers crossed

Usually a women has about a 20% chance of getting pregnant every month. Usually it takes a few months even if there are no fertility problems because of this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->