New Here Too

Caroline

Proud Mum of 4
Reaction score
Just to introduce myself I'm caroline and expecting a surprise no 3 in April 07. Have first scan on Monday. Just wanted to say hi to you all and look forward to chatting to you all.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v82/wickedangelx/Morning%20Night%20Tnx%20etc/hello12.gif

Welcome to the forum ....

& congrats on bump #3

x

Hello :hi:

Welcome to the forum!

Wishing you a healthy & happy pregnancy! xx

hiya hun, congratulations on number 3 :) welcome to the board.. hope to speak to u soon x

Hi hope to chat to you too . Don't get online much during the day as I have to work Tues to Sat.

Hi Caroline! im a Caroline too lol!

Welcome to Baby&Bump!

Hi Caroline too :D Good Luck in ttc and hope you get a BFP soon.

Hi Caroline and welcome. Noticed we are due around the same time. Im due on the 9th but having my scan on Wednesday so they may change it.
Good luck for Monday. Take care of yourself and looking forward to chatting with you.

Jen Xx

hi caroline like to welcome you to baby and bump im due in may and cant wait hope to speak to you soon wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy spunkyxxxxxxxx

Congrats on your BFP spunky. Is this your first bump. JUst had scan today and thankfully there is only one although they did initially think ther might be too and the dr said he was scared !!!!!! Little bean was rather active and was jumping about all over. You could see little arms and legs flying about all over the place. It makes it all seem real. Good luck with your pregnancy and hope to chat to you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->