NEW HERE-TTC #1 Cycle Buddy OV 11/5-11/7Updated for Dec!!!

Hi, how is everyone doing?

My cycles are sometimes irregular but usually 29 days when all goes well. My Luteal Phase has been 13 days for the past 2 months so I'm expecting AF on the 20th....hopefully she stays far far away! I'll test on the 21st/22nd if no af. Fingers crossed for both of us.

If you can figure out how to add the fertility friend link I'd be interested too!

My symptoms: mostly imaginary for now, but I had an early miscarriage last December and one of the pregnancy symptoms I remember from then was my stomach gurgled alot and it gurgled yesterday so I'm really happy!!

Dee I am due for AF (cross our fingers she goes goes away and comes again some other day........like 9+ months from now!) on the 20th too!!!! Please lets plan to test together-I am not testing unless I am late a day or two-please hold me to it. This is a hard one-I have a baby shower I have to go to on the 21st. How hard is that going to be if I AF on the 20th?

PS? Can anyone tell me if they can access my chart?

I'm definitely going to hold you too it!! Here's hoping! I'm going to check your chart now but I think you can also just copy and paste the link in a post.

Just had a look, it looks like it's the 5th or 6th for the latest. Actually my chart is similar since I don't show a huge jump in temperature after ovulation but rather a slower rise over 2 or 3 days (after temping for 3 cycles, I now have a pattern).

Hi girls, can I join your thread? This one looks pretty fresh :thumbup: I'm just back on BnB after a 5 month break. I had a m/c in may and then me and DH decided to get married, so wedding is over now and back to TTC.

Hi and welcome! Sorry for your loss. Hope you have a short stay here! When are you testing?

Just had a look, it looks like it's the 5th or 6th for the latest. Actually my chart is similar since I don't show a huge jump in temperature after ovulation but rather a slower rise over 2 or 3 days (after temping for 3 cycles, I now have a pattern).

Thanks Dee, I'm glad link is working now. I had to go to ff and to the chart and then sharing page and setup home page. Then click on the code for message boards and copy & paste that in my sig.

This is my first month charting temps. It does look like there is a clear OV pattern now but I was wondering what temps normally do afterward. Are they supposed to be a gradual rise until AF or preg or kinda all over? I am looking for that implantation dip and got excited this morning when I had one but then I noticed I have had two dips since OV.

Hi girls, can I join your thread? This one looks pretty fresh :thumbup: I'm just back on BnB after a 5 month break. I had a m/c in may and then me and DH decided to get married, so wedding is over now and back to TTC.

Hi La, welcome. We are really close in cycle I'm on DPO 6. So sorry to hear about m/c. We are glad to have you!:hug:

To my ttc buddies-Come over to Tinsel Tots team-all women ttc for November or December baby!

Titi, my temps stay high until Af is due and then it drops the morning that af comes. It gives me a little warning sign so I can be prepared. My temperature was really high this morning 98.19 (I think it's my highest ever!)

I joined Tinsel Tots yesterday, I think. I'm not sure why but I'm still not able to post an image in my signature.

Oh La_La79, I just saw your ticker, silly me! We are really close!

Can you seen my chart? I'm really excited about it!

Can you seen my chart? I'm really excited about it!
My Ovulation Chart

I can see your chart! Fun!!! It's doing the same thing mine is, rising temps but some small dips. Yay we are official chart stalkers!:hugs:

I also see your Tinsel Tots sig now.

I think I got it in the right place now! Ohhh, I'm so looking forward to the end of this month!

Hi and welcome! Sorry for your loss. Hope you have a short stay here! When are you testing?

Thanks Dee :flower:, going to test on monday I think. I've been doing some major symptom spotting and having some different feelings and sensations this cycle. Oooh the suspense!

lol...I should be testing next after the 20th if no af. No real symptoms yet....

Lots of :dust:.

I just got in from work, updated my chart and am hoping for some feedback, another website is saying I oved on the 8th, what do you think? I'm tending toward the 6th because I got the positive OPK but also because I'll be out if it's the 8th lol! I'm so hoping it's the sixth PMA PMA PMA!!!! and:dust:

If it is the 6th then we did the same thing this month-OV on the same day as our surge, which confuses me, b/c I thought you were supposed to OV 24-36 after (which could mean it was the 8th) but I was told it is possible we might have missed our first surge maybe didn't pee in time, or didn't have "concentrated" enough pee/long enough hold or maybe first started surging in the middle of the night....etc. etc. I think your temps look good to have OV on the 6th, for all I know! Cross our fingers for 6th!!!!

Hi, so I lost the long post! Anyway, Your temps are really high, mine are the highest I've ever got and yours are even higher than that! Wonderful!

I was googling implantation and found out that pineapple core (not the part we normally eat) can (maybe) help with implantation days 1-5 past ovulation. The core cut into five pieces and taking one piece each per day. The other parts are not so good after implantation though. It's too late for us now but maybe you can tell me what you think (for future reference). On one hand, I don't like trying "strange" stuff and on the other I'm afraid of another early miscarriage so I want to try my very best!

Heres to hoping we don't need anything next month-but I will try the Pineapple core! I have a whole list of "to do" for next month if stupid AF comes. I didn't realize my temps were so high-yay!
I went to countdowntopregnancy.com and think you will love it!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->